Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20

Go down

Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 Empty Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Frank26 » May 20th, 2020

KTFA FAMILY...........EARLY THIS MORNING I TALKED TO YOU SPIRITUALLY ON HOW TO AVOID CONFUSION. YESTERDAY I TOLD "THE 3" TO BE AWARE OF CONFUSION. 

TODAY A FOLLOW UP ARTICLE FROM THE PARLIAMENT HAS BEEN RELEASED TO AVOID ALL CONFUSION ESPECIALLY FOR THE CITIZENS.

READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE FROM DON961 VERY CAREFULLY .

I ALSO SHOWED YOU THIS MORNING HOW THE CITIZENS ARE CONFUSED JUST LIKE YOU BECAUSE THE ARTICLES WERE SUCCESSFUL IN CONFUSING WHICH I SAID IS THE GAME PLAN RIGHT NOW. 

NOTICE THIS ARTICLE IS NOW WITHOUT CONFUSION AND CLEARLY STATING THAT THE IQD HAS TO GO UP IN VALUE THROUGH THEIR EXCHANGE RATE. 

NOTICE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE FLOAT ............THIS WHOLE ARTICLE IS THE DIRECTION THAT I TOLD "THE 3" LAST NIGHT ...........TO LOOK FOR. STAY STRONG IN GOD AND DON'T QUESTION YOUR CONFUSION FOR THERE IS NONE WITH GOD. 

Don961 » May 20th, 2020

A proposal on the government table to face the parliamentary economic and financial crisis warns!

Economie 05/20/2020 15:41 180 Editor: Zs 
Baghdad today - special 

The decision of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, on Wednesday (May 20, 2020), warned against demands to raise the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to confront the financial crisis and maintain the hard currency, stressing that this decision is not in the interest of the Iraqi financial system. 

Al-Saffar said in an interview with (Baghdad today) that "raising the dollar exchange rate to face the financial crisis and preserve the hard currency is one of the proposals and monetary measures that the state may take to avoid the liquidity crisis."

He added, "It is not in the interest of the financial system to raise the exchange rate of the dollar because it will lead to a decrease in the Iraqi dinar price and a decrease in purchasing power and will lead to inflation," noting that "the classes with limited income and those with salaries will be the first affected by this decision." 

Al-Saffar pointed out that "raising the price of the dollar depends on the government's ability to apply the necessary public spending from other sources." 

The economist, Rasem Al-Akidi, warned, Thursday (14 May 2020), of floating the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, that is, reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar according to a proposal put forward by economists to provide additional funds for the Iraqi budget to be paid as salaries for employees. 

Al-Aqidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The issuance of any decision to float the dinar against the dollar in light of the current conditions in Iraq is very dangerous for the country which is basically suffering from uncontrollable losses, namely fees, customs, taxes and many other financial resources." 

And that "the flotation does not constitute an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar, but rather we will see an increase in the exchange rates of the dollar due to the lack of its acquisition in the global market, especially with the decline in global oil prices." 

He added that "the flotation will lead to a significant increase in prices, and will be paid by the poor," noting that "the flotation is taken in light of the stable financial conditions of the state, as well as the diversification of the economy and its dependence on resources other than oil."

Al-Akidi said that "floating the dinar against the dollar is launching the process of buying and selling without any limits, and the country will face an unprecedented rise in prices with limited and steady salaries, so conditions will be more difficult, especially in the humanitarian context." LINK

MilitiaMan » May 20th, 2020

There you have it. Just as Frank has taught, and as even Dr. Shabibi has mentioned in the past, that there will be confusion and propaganda at the END GAME.. 

The below quote and the underlined data above is the data to focus in on. There is only one real option they have and will do. ioo.

As in, they will raise the exchange rate of the IQD by reducing the amount of Dinars to buy Dollars. There is a set of examples below and a chart from the CBI, is noted to have been updated yesterday. The CBI presently shows the public exposure of an increase in the money issuance. 

Keep in mind Delta told us days ago on a CC on the Arabic side of the CBI, that they did the increase in currency issuance, which means that what we believe from their data is to be the small category notes and or even coins. Now they are public about it on the CBI site.

They are telling us by their actions, and with articles using confusing opinions trying to hide it or deflect from it. I / we should look to the facts and they speak loudly imo, that they are just about now going into a market economy. Everything is ready and waiting. They can't do that with out raising the value of the IQD, imo.. 

I think everyone by now should know that with all we have studied to date, we knew that this was to come at the end.. 

The REER should follow in very short order. (Real Effective Exchange Rate) One more thing. We know they have been on film showing the destruction of large notes and in mass quantities!! That fact also supports the large amount of money spent printing currency and or minting coins, is the new issuance being reflected on the CBI site. WE watch for the REER.. Lets see what the days bring us.. imo ~ MM 

"raising the dollar exchange rate to face the financial crisis and preserve the hard currency is one of the proposals and monetary measures that the state may take to avoid the liquidity crisis." 

"The economist, Rasem Al-Akidi, warned, Thursday (14 May 2020), of floating the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, that is, reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar according to a proposal put forward by economists to provide additional funds for the Iraqi budget to be paid as salaries for employees."

Example: 1USD = 1,190 or .0084 +-USD

1 USD = 500 IQD or .02 USD

1 USD = 100 IQD or .01 USD

1 USD = 10 IQD or .10 USD

1 USD = 1 IQD or 1 USD

1 USD = .50 IQD or 2.00 USD

Frank26 & Team Confused About What It Means To Raise And Lower The Rate! (And They're Experts! LOL)5/20/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum