Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control

Go down

The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control Empty The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control

Post by claud39 Wed May 20, 2020 10:31 am

The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control

2020-05-19

The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control 1589917118dbba1c0319b585a993b18f97e1b3d1db--%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B3

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm visited today the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control of the Ministry, inspecting its workflow.

Upon his arrival to the agency’s headquarters, the Minister met the advanced angel, who included Dr. Hussein Ali Dawoud, the head of the agency and the general managers therein, and during the meeting attended by the Deputy Minister for Administrative Affairs, Dr. Azhar Hussain Saleh, listened to a detailed explanation of the nature of the tasks and duties that It is implemented by departments, departments, and short and medium plans that regulate the work of the device.

Pointing out the importance of cooperation with the private sector in carrying out an aspect of field tasks, especially those related to the application of industrial standards, through engaging with the national project for youth employment.

To that, the Minister reviewed, during his inspection tour, the mechanisms of work of departments, departments and laboratories, and directed to provide work requirements, according to the available capabilities, that would develop the reality, especially with regard to the processes of examining local and imported commodities and foodstuffs, and the marking of jewelery And the jewelry, gold and silver jewelry, which the agency undertakes, stressing that the role of the central agency for standardization and quality control is very important, as it is directly related to people's lives, and therefore, it must be enabled, to perform its specific, federal tasks related to examining goods, devices, and products, and to do With standardization processes, Calibration, marking of jewels, and registration of patents, indicating his great keenness to support the work of the device, stressing the necessity of reviewing, by law, regulations, instructions and specifications in force for the device’s work, in a manner consistent with the requirements of the task’s size, as well as establishing modern laboratories, And develop the capabilities of workers, and provide a stable work environment To them, pointing out that the aim of all of this is to protect the consumer and ensure the entry of goods and goods of good quality that are in conformity with the Iraqi standard, and to protect and support the local product and give him the ability to compete with the importer, indicating at the same time, that the inspection program before supply, needs to conduct operations Auditing and verification, to determine the performance level of the examining companies that were contracted with earlier, with the aim of enhancing the role of the device, up to the stage of relying on our own capabilities, when our laboratories and staff working in the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control become able to carry out all examination tasks Calibration of imported and locally produced goods alike.

The Minister of Planning inspects the progress of work in the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control 1589917118dbba1c0319b585a993b18f97e1b3d1db--%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B3

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1138
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum