Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8

+4
Ethel Biscuit
RamblerNash
CyberCyndi
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 Empty MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8

Post by Ponee Tue May 19, 2020 8:55 pm

MarkZ 

Iraq/Dinar News:  There is a lot of chatter. What I am hearing is they plan on being international June 1st and plan on (new rate)  going 10-12 days ahead of that In-Country. That is the rumors I am hearing from Iraq right now.  They are going to have to pull the “in-country” trigger at any moment.  This means we should be hearing something at any moment imo…I hope so I know we are all over being on this ride.

[via PDK]  After having many conversations with bankers that are involved with exchange centers that they would like for you to only have one appointment…they have a limited amount of time…they would like you to get in, exchange and get out…if you have a very legitimate reason to need a second apt…that’s ok.

Just the rumored rates...i still hear the street rate on the dong will come out at around .47 cents and allowed to float…but our contract rate will be around $2.  I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8…that is what I am hearing…treat rates as rumors until we are actually at the banks and see it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 Empty Re: MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8

Post by CyberCyndi Tue May 19, 2020 11:22 pm

There is no "contract rate" ....... you've been listening to TNT too long!

CyberCyndi

Back to top Go down

FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 Empty Re: MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 20, 2020 11:57 pm

After all these years, has anybody seen "The Contract"? LOL

FBI - MarkZ says -- I am still hearing the dinar street rate will be around $3.70…but our contract rate will be close to $8 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu May 21, 2020 2:17 am

I am still hearing that MarkZ is a total loser. Week after week, month after month of failed "intel". Either he's making it all up himself, or he just doesn't have the brain power to distinguish facts from bullshit.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm

MarkZ reminds me a lot of TerryK.  He was always saying "I'm hearing" blah blah blah.  Whether he was hearing it in his own head, or hearing it from fellow gurus/scammers, or hearing it from a source he truly trusted we don't know, but we do know that TerryK was being paid about $50K a year by Sterling Currency Group.  Don't know who's paying MarkZ, or how much, but we do know that he knows absolutely ZERO about what's going on at the CBI, which explains why he's always wrong.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Thu May 21, 2020 3:37 pm

When I hear "street rate" it reminds me of the way drug dealers speak.

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Thu May 21, 2020 5:10 pm

This insider information scam has nothing to do with reporting accurate news or factual information.. 

This has everything to do with ad-clicks, subscribers, donations & promo's - kick backs .. #IRS #FTC 

True, nobody can be that stupid..  
Yet he's smart enough to have a YouTube & Twitch following w/a volume of viewers that can generate anywhere from $1000 to $3000 per month in ad revenue or $2 to $15 per thousand views , which is why he spews crap at a rate of 5/6 days a week. 

Not bad for an unlicensed currency pumper who's only job is to promote & support a fictional narrative,  I mean how hard is that.. and when you're fresh out of regurgitated BS, you can always shout "It's not a question of if, it's a question of when .." and/or sing Happy Birthday off key. 

If a convicted felon can sell an RV in the middle of an ISIS insurrection, MarkZ you can easily sell his folksy  shit eating charm to a group of fuc-tards . 

Like Terry K, it's not a question of "if" it's only a question of when the GURU's/Currency pumpers will be indicted for fraud and/or money laundering..or simply lose their following over time by out living their own fiction. #FBI.gov

Interesting, what is it about North Carolina / #NorthCarolinaAttorneyGeneral that attracts so many internet criminals ..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVmvQWV8XA
https://influencermarketinghub.com/make-money-on-twitch/

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri May 22, 2020 1:15 am

Yep, that sounds about right Tinef.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri May 22, 2020 7:52 am

mark you must be on crack. I hope the people out in dinar land do not believe anything this clown says
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 am

Guys .. the business model here is simple: 

As long as you create a big steaming pile of shit you'll attract a lot of flies. 

MarkZ's videos are viewed at a rate of $2 per thousand, that's roughly $125 per day or $45-$50k per year. 

ie :

The reason players move back & forth and utilize multiple platforms like Twitch & YouTube combined is for higher rates & more views. Some online bloggers are making $5, $8 & $10+ per thousand. 

At $10 per thousand .. that's a big-big motivator. Guys will say just about anything in terms of "shock & awe" in an effort to promote more views. 

However, have you noticed TNT has become more self aware of their own BS? They're now back peddling on their special brand of shock & awe. 

Maybe they're seeing the writing on the wall in terms diversifying in the event YouTube, BlogTalk & Twitch eventually shut down any questionable accounts? 

Who knows .. I assume this is the reason behind the recent pivot from calling the RV every weekend to now they're a watered-down version of half truths w/a segway into a stock-watch /investment club .. 

My guess is they're hoping to stay in the game for the long haul after the RV game wears it'self out or they wear out their welcome on the video platforms.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum