Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically

Go down

The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically Empty The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically

Post by claud39 Mon May 18, 2020 10:08 am

The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically

2020-05-17

The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically 1589735953d57949f1505854ae8a1be45593cab7c1--idms

[rtl]The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najem, opened today, Sunday, a virtual training workshop for the Development Management System in Iraq (IDMS), which was established by the Governmental Investment Programs Department in the Ministry, to train those involved in the project in Basra Governorate, in cooperation with the project "Integration" Of the US Development Agency (USAD).[/rtl]

[rtl]In a speech during the opening of the workshop, the Minister affirmed, via the Internet, in which he addressed the participants in the training program, that Basra Governorate has a lot of support and interest from the Federal Government, indicating that the Ministry of Planning is working to provide the appropriate conditions for the implementation of projects The service in the governorate, at the forefront, of water projects, and overcoming all obstacles that face the implementation of these projects, adding that this step taken by the Ministry of Planning is very important and has significant implications towards the transition from routine work to automation, and the use of virtual space to achieve a lot of business To, reduce effort, material expense, and severity of mobility,[/rtl]
[rtl]Noting, that the Remote Development Management Program and others, is one of the development programs for the reality of development, and represents an open space and a free platform through which we can achieve, a lot of results.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Minister expressed his thanks and appreciation to those in charge of this program, calling on the participants to express their observations on the possibility of developing it, in a way that enhances the improvement of services, transparency and administrative reform.[/rtl]

[rtl]Conducting transactions and correspondence related to the projects electronically, and entering contracts at the project level with the executing companies, confirming the ministry’s keenness to provide the required support to all governorates, to enable them to apply modern and advanced programs in project management, and to honor distinguished provinces in this field.[/rtl]

For his part, Mr. Peter Dimitrov, Director of "Takamol" project, expressed his high appreciation for the role of the Ministry of Planning, and its relentless pursuit of developing the development reality in Iraq, through working on applying modern methods in managing programs and development projects, expressing the readiness of the "Takamul" project to provide all kinds of Possible support for the success of this program, and the continuation of constructive cooperation with the Ministry of Planning in various fields, expressing his sincere congratulations to the Minister on the occasion of assuming the important tasks of managing this important ministry, wishing him success in his work.

The Minister of Planning opens a virtual training workshop to manage Basra projects electronically 1589735953d57949f1505854ae8a1be45593cab7c1--idms

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1130
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum