Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Judy Notes - Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT.

Go down

Judy Notes -  Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT. Empty Judy Notes - Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT.

Post by Ponee Sun May 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Judy Note: Both Zurich and Reno sources have confirmed that a Trump Executive Order authorized release of funds and liquidity for the RV on Sat. 16 May at 9:52 pm EDT.

Right now Reno was still on lock-down and after yesterday's 24-hour hold, liquidity was being released for weekend payouts of Historic Bonds (historic asset redemption with the first being Yellow Dragon Bond Notes), with payouts to intermediates accounts and SKRs made liquid. That would start a flow of liquidity that would cascade down to Tiers 3, 4a,b (the Internet Group, us) payouts and exchanges for next week.

Early Sat. morning, Fleming’s Military Intel Contact had said that all was still on track. Trump would make the start happen Mon.-Tues. 18, 19 May, just as he promised the Chinese Elders last Thurs. His head of the RV process Judy Shelton’s timing was for notifications and 800#s to make Tier 4b appointments at the tail end of this weekend’s rollout between Mon. and Thurs. 18-21 May.

There was a clear relationship between start of Historic Asset redemption (first, Yellow Dragon Notes) and the kick-off of the RV release, as there was payout movement underway of key assets this weekend.

Right now Paymasters and church groups (Tier 3) were receiving money release, SKR holders were being paid out and becoming liquid and because they were liquid, we in Tier 4b would be liquid and be inside Redemption Centers next week.

The Chinese had defaulted on some bonds in the 1960s and Trump was demanding they pay the US public for these bonds. We owed them money, but they owed us from the bonds. So Trump was looking to accomplish two things: (1) show them for not having handled Covid-19 and (2) the debt issue. A debt swap was what they were discussing. Now there was a new understanding between China and the US. Trump wanted transparency and reciprocity.

Shelton had been walking through final procedures for the RV including overseeing the USD to USN conversion, removing the old SWIFT system (that the Deep State used to delay the RV release over past months) and replacing it with the new Quantum Financial Blockchain System.

Shelton had also been charged with overseeing Secretary of the US Treasury Steven Mnuchin. Mnuchin was being heavily monitored to make sure that he was not doing anything to help the Deep State interfere with the RV release process – as was suspected he had done in the past.

On Mon. 11 May Shelton was ready to get everything moving with the final RV release and payout / exchange sequence. Shelton thought she would be done with the digital and physical six-step conversion of the fiat USD to the asset-backed USN Mon or Tues. 11, 12 May. However, there were a number of political, legal and Common Law issues involved in the conversion procedures that slowed things up and it was unexpectedly delayed 48 hours.

There were 19 Deep State people in the Federal Reserve system who were being arrested behind the scenes because they slowed up the USN audit process this last week, creating part of the 48 hour delay. Also key restrictions were suggested by Democrats. Pelosi's $3 Trillion Stimulus Bill was planning to use RV/GCR funds from Dubi 1, but that would not be passed in Congress. The Deep State Democrats were pressing for a tax on the ZIM and for Tier 4b not being released to start until Aug 4 because of the Scamdemic travel restrictions.

Shelton said, "Political issues related to the USA-China trade deal, gold allocation, & pandemic travel restrictions and Corona virus blame put on China had to be worked out with China.”

On the other hand, Trump was trying to help everyone. He was contesting any caps or limitations and said the RV MUST be started NOW. Shelton led two major meetings with Trump and major team leaders of the DoD, UST, State Dept and White House teams. Political issues were worked out and tensions smoothed over as of Thurs. night 14 May.

As of Fri. 15 May all was on track to get Tier 4b started on Mon.-Tues. 18, 19 May and onward next week. Shelton had finalized an RV schedule. SKR holders being paid out this weekend were liquid and because they were liquid, all would be liquid. Tier 4b would be inside the Redemption Centers next week.

Shelton said, “We are looking at all programs rolling out [sovereign accounts, adjudicated accounts, historical bonds fully paid out at current USN rate] over a three day period that should start Fri. 15 May to Mon. 18 May.

On Fri. 15 May at 2 am EDT the UST locked in rates from the Forex updated, which meant they had to do a new release algorithm at 3 am EDT Fri. 15 May. They could not use the locked in rates from Sun midnight 10 May because those rates changed through last week's trading.

Shelton said, "Issues with the USD to USN appeared to be complete." She indicated that it would take all weekend long to completely finish the conversion so that the USN could be globally traded by currency traders Sun night 17 May.

Trump told Shelton and the RV teams that the banks have been trained to get the remaining Tier 4b 800# notifications out between Sun. night -Tues. 17-19 May onward next week. The new schedule called for things to be cleaned up so that all could start by or before Mon. to Tues. 18, 19 May. Plus, and this was very important, Trump had promised the Chinese Elders and Chinese Finance Ministry team that he would start the RV release on Mon.-Tues. 18, 19 May onward next week.

RV teams were working on this under Shelton's oversight and getting the release out next Mon. – Tues. 18, 19 May onward next week. Shelton: “Tier 4b was at the tail end of the roll out process that started this weekend, so we were looking at Mon. 18 May to Thurs. 21 May to having the 800#s notifications and setting Tier 4b appointments.”

On Mon.-Tues. 18, 19 May the Admiral and his team would be liquid in USN. The banks have been told that on or by Tues. 19 May they would be sending out the 800# notification emails, though cautioned that the plan could be modified as it had to be this past week. Prayers were appreciated.

From Fri. 22 May to Fri. 5 June the Perfect Storm was taking place where political elite indictments would be unsealed with arrests in the works. In the middle of this Perfect Storm the USN digital and physical currency would be positioned for the IMF to start foreign currency exchanges at the new international rates for Tier 5, (the general public) on Mon. 1 June.
Currency Exchange/Bond Redemption: Please treat the below as my guess. Official instructions would be available upon 800# release.

WARNING: DO NOT give your foreign currency or Zim Bonds to anyone else to exchange or redeem for you. If a Group Leader was telling you that they could obtain better rates for you, or saying not to go to your appointment at an Exchange Center, they were not telling the truth.

Anyone could exchange and redeem their own currencies and would have the same ability to obtain the higher Contract Rates as anyone else, as long as they did it at a licensed Exchange Center as per appointment through the 800#s.

I am not aware of how someone outside the US could redeem Zim Bonds. That question should be asked to the person who set up your appointment.

An hour or so prior to 800# release, Wells Fargo and HSBC Banks would send out over 530,000+ email notifications for appointments to currency and Zim Bond holders worldwide, along with instructions on how to exchange and redeem within your own country. Those emails would include links to a secured website. Clicking on that website with your computer or phone would automatically generate a code that identified your individual exchange/redemption as you set your appointment.

D. Currency and Zim Bond Appointments: This information applied to redeemers in the US. Different countries would have their own regulations and rules. Please treat as my opinion only as deducted from Military Contact Intel reported by Fleming and Bruce:

Fleming: They wanted currency holders, especially ZIM holders, to go in as quickly as possible to the first appointment that would last 20-25 minutes.

The Elders wanted currency and Zim holders to get the highest rates for doing humanitarian projects. Every currency holder would get an equal chance at the highest Contract Rates for their project presentations. It would be a level playing field.

First Appointment: On your first appointment at a Redemption Center you would exchange currencies at Contract Rates and redeem Zim at the default rate. Those monies would be put in your account. If you wanted higher rates than offered on your currency and/or Zim, you could ask for such at your second appointment with your Wealth Manager and banking team.

We have been told that the default ZIM rate of $11 million per 100 T Zim Note would be offered at that first appointment. This amount could easily be changed by appointment time.

You would receive a debit/credit card with millions on it to draw on between the first and second appointments. Over the first ten days after your first appointment your assigned Wealth Manager would help you choose one of the six vetted US Treasury-sanctioned trust companies (Abbott Downing & equivalent trust companies).

Second Appointment: At your second appointment you could go for the higher rates. You would present your humanitarian project if you had one and your Wealth Manager and banking team could explain President Trump’s 250 national and international humanitarian projects to invest in. It was recommended that you go for those higher rates so you could help those in need.

The Wealth Manager and private banking team you choose would assist you going forward with your humanitarian and job creation project outlines. They would be happy to take your project presentation to the US Treasury to get the higher rates for your ZIM and/or the highest Contract Rates for your currencies. They would have six months (180 days) after redeeming / exchanging to seek the higher rates for your project outlines from the US Treasury.

If you had any amount of Zim Bonds up to 9 100T Notes, didn’t have a Humanitarian Project and wanted a higher than default rate, then at your second appointment, your Wealth Manager and team would be happy to show you the list of 250 humanitarian and job creation projects to invest in for higher-than-default rates on the ZIM.

If you had any amount of Zim Bonds up to 9 100T Notes and had a humanitarian project, and/or if you wanted to invest in the sanctioned international projects, then at your second appointment, your Wealth Manager and team would help you obtain a higher Zim rate.

Many ZIM holders had 10 or more 100T ZIM Notes, so the default rate would be considered adequate without being awarded higher Contract or Zim rates.

US Taxes: The IRS was being severely downsized as it folded into the new US Treasury at the end of March 2020. We would only have 4-6 IRS agents per state to collect a flat tax of 15-17%. There would be no capital gains tax on the exchange or ZIM redemption, just a tax on interest earned from exchange/redemption proceeds (that was paid out over time).

More GURU NEWS AT  https://www.dinardaily.net/f6-guru-rumors-of-the-day-aka-fiction-predictions

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum