Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.

Go down

JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.  Empty JUDY NOTES UPDATE, for May 16 - May 13 was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status.

Post by Ponee Sat May 16, 2020 9:28 pm

Rumors:  Wed. 13 May was the actual Value Date for the RV where global currency rates were locked in including the US Note awarded gold/asset-backed status. That Wed. a Green Light was given for the Global Currency Reset to begin at 8:30 pm EDT, though the digital conversion of the US Note from the fiat US Dollar was put on a 24 hour hold. 

The delay in conversion of the fiat US Dollar to the gold/ asset-backed US Note resulted in what was described as a very heated meeting at the White House between President Trump, the Chinese Elders, Judy Shelton and others involved in the RV process on Thurs. 14 May. Problems were resolved, resulting in the hold for digital conversion of US Note ending at 9:30 pm. EDT, with Prosperity Package deliveries ordered to start. 

The Admiral was given the go ahead to do final processing of his groups over the next 48 hours. There were 31,000 notification emails sent from Wells Fargo to Tier 4a groups and those groups began processing, with liquidity promised by Sat. evening 16 May. 

Sat. 16 May, or Mon. 18 May: 800#s to be sent out, appointments began for Tier 4b group. 

The entire exchange/ redemption process for all in Tier 4b was legally mandated by the World Court to be completed by Mon. 1 June. 

The Perfect Storm was said to be taking place from Fri. 22 May to Fri. 5 June where political elite indictments would be unsealed with arrests in the works. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum