Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.

Go down

Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  Empty Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.

Post by Ponee Fri May 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Kaperoni  

Today...an article...was very clear that the plan is to float the Iraqi dinar when conditions are appropriate.  The article goes on to say that now is not the time.  Why is it not the time to float the dinar??   It is stated that floatation needs stable conditions as well as diversification of the economy and dependence on resources other than oil. For the last few months various economists have weighed in on floating and most, if not all, have said under the current economic conditions the dinar would devalue...Iraq needs to create the conditions for the country to prosper. When they do so the dinar can float and appreciate in value. Those conditions include but are not limited to...new government, parliament passing laws, stability and the currency within 2% per IMF guidelines. Accepting IMF Article VIII and as said before this will send a message to investors that Iraq is open for business.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.  Empty Re: Kaperoni says -- When Iraq creates conditions for the country to prosper, the dinar can float & appreciate in value.

Post by Ponee Sat May 16, 2020 9:09 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum