Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.

Go down

Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.  Empty Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.

Post by Ponee on Fri May 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Footforward  ...Iraq is broke. They need to do something soon. Like now. They can either print money, raise the value of their currency. Or borrow money. Printing money is not practical and does more harm then good. And no one will lend them money long term. So they need to add value to the currency...But the time is now. They need something to happen now. This is all in my opinion.  As long as it isn't a Friday, any day going forward works...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.  Empty Re: Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.

Post by Sam I Am on Sat May 16, 2020 2:57 am

That's like saying you can't afford to build a spaceship, and a plane can't fly in outer space, so if we're going to Mars we need to flap our arms real hard for a thousand years.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.  Empty Re: Footforward claims -- they (Iraq) need to add value to the currency...But the time is now.

Post by Ponee on Sat May 16, 2020 9:11 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum