Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Go down

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Post by Purpleskyz Fri May 15, 2020 10:14 am

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Th?id=OIP.2MIq9TpZ7QwJeXx0qFFAtwHaHa&pid=15

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy

POOFness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK BY ZAP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Wednesday, 13-May-2020 21:30:12
www.rumormill.news/146747
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP
Date: Wed, May 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Raw

HI ALL

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THE EARTH IS OVERPOPULATED SAY, THEY CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE. WITH A VACCINE.

SO IN THIS MIDDLE MANAGEMENT POSITION ON THE PYRAMID, WE HAVE SOROS THE SORRYASS AT THE CONTROL POINT, DR FAUST AS A DEGREED “DR GOEBBELS” FOR DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION, AND THE GOAT TO SAVE THE WORLD WITH TALKING BIG MAGIC VACCINES ON 5G STEROIDS.

THE TAKING OUT OF THE LOWER ELEMENTS OF THE HIERARCHY MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO HUMANITY RIGHT NOW, AS THE CHANGES START GETTING DONE FASTER.

THE 5G DEPLOYMENT HAS BEEN OUTED AND EXPOSED FOR WHAT IT IS. DANGEROUS RADIATION. FOR EXAMPLE, A DIRECTED 60 GHTZ PULSE WILL STARVE YOU OF OXYGEN IF YOU ARE WEAKENED AND YOU WILL DIE OF THE CONJOB-19 FOR SURE.

THE 5G PULSES INTERACT WITH A HUMAN CELL. THE CELL IS DESTROYED OVER SOME AMOUNT OF TIME. THE CELL EXCRETES A CORONAVIRUS (EXOSOME) PARTICULAR TO WHAT DESTROYED IT. COMES OUT A BIT WEIRD. MORE VIRULENT IN SOME CASES.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jqD5tbQO1WUT/

THE BIO ENGINEERING COVER-UP NOW LUMPED INTO THIS NEW NEWS ITEM OF “OBAMAGATE” IS QUITE TELLING THAT OVER A BILLION WAS SPENT ON BIO WEAPON RESEARCH, AND THE OUTSOURCING BY OBAMA/FAUCI TO WUHAN PRE-TRUMP DAYS.

REMEMBER THAT WUHAN IS A LEVEL 4 FACILITY, AND CHINESE SCIENTISTS, ESPECIALLY BIO SCIENTISTS, ARE REAL CAREFUL IN PROCEDURE AND VERY METICULOUS IN DETAIL. I HAVE SEEN SUCH METICULOUSNESS IN OTHER SECTORS, AND UNDERSTAND THE SAME APPLIES TO THE MEDICAL SECTOR WHICH IS QUITE ADVANCED WITH ALL THE LATEST MEDICAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT TO RIVAL ANY OTHER SUCH FACILITY IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROTOCOLS OF A LEVEL 4 FACILITY, THEY ARE UNIFORM IN SUCH PROCEDURE. IT IS THEREFORE LOGICAL TO ASSUME THE SAME LEVEL OF STANDARD APPLIES ACROSS THE BOARD. THE PEOPLE DEALING WITH SUCH DANGER WOULD BE QUITE AWARE OF THE PROTOCOLS SURROUNDING SAFETY. NOTHING COULD BE RELEASED UNLESS SPECIFIED BY HIGHER POWERS. SO DID CHINA RELEASE IT? OR DID SOMEBODY ELSE. LIKELY SCENARIO PUTS IT ON SOMEBODY FOLLOWING ORDERS FROM UP HIGH AND NOT NECESSARILY ANY GOVERNMENT.

ALL OF THIS COMMON SENSE STUFF IS NOW OUT THERE, AND OBAMAGATE IS THE MAJOR CATCH-ALL OF ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL BE SHOWN PUBLICLY FOR LEGAL SCRUTINY.

MANY YEARS AGO WE HAD MANY DISCUSSIONS ON HOW IT WOULD BE DONE, AND THE CONSENSUS WAS THAT IT WOULD BE RELATIVELY BLOODLESS, AND DONE FROM INSIDE THE SYSTEM SO IT COULD BE ALL PROVED LEGALLY. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON NOW.

WITH INTERNET NEWS OUTLETS SUPPORTING THE REAL NEWS COMING OUT FROM FOX, THE TRUMPSTER IS CREATING THE CIRCUMSTANCE FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDIA TO REPLACE THE CABAL MEDIA. BRILLIANT CEO TYPE MOVE. ANOTHER “YOU’RE FIRED” MOMENT.

THE TRUE NATURE OF THE CONJOB-19 HAS BEEN FOUND, AND THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT THE VIRUS, BUT THE IMMUNE HYPER REACTION THAT DESTROYS THE CELL WHERE THE VIRUS IS INSTALLED.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanrhe/article/PIIS2665-9913 (20)30121-1/fulltext

THE TRUTH....... FINALLY!

Autopsies Prove that COVID-19 is a Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Pulmonary Thrombosis)
It is now clear that the whole world has been attacking the so-called Coronavirus Pandemic wrongly due to a serious pathophysiological diagnosis error.
According to valuable information from Italian pathologists, ventilators and intensive care units were never needed.
Autopsies performed by the Italian pathologists has shown that it is not pneumonia but it is Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Thrombosis) which ought to be fought with antibiotics, antivirals, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.
If this is true for all cases, that means the whole world is about to resolve this novel pandemic earlier than expected.
However, protocols are currently being changed in Italy who have been adversely affected by this pandemic.
The impressive case of a Mexican family in the United States who claimed they were cured with a home remedy was documented: three 500 mg aspirins dissolved in lemon juice boiled with honey, taken hot. The next day they woke up as if nothing had happened to them! Well, the scientific information that follows proves they are right!
This information was released by a medical researcher from Italy:
“Thanks to 50 autopsies performed on patients who died of COVID-19, Italian pathologists have discovered that IT IS NOT PNEUMONIA, strictly speaking, because the virus does not only kill pneumocytes of this type, but uses an inflammatory storm to create an endothelial vascular thrombosis.”
In disseminated intravascular coagulation, the lung is the most affected because it is the most inflamed, but there is also a heart attack, stroke and many other thromboembolic diseases.
In fact, the protocols left antiviral therapies useless and focused on anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting therapies. These therapies should be done immediately, even at home, in which the treatment of patients responds very well.

If the Chinese had denounced it, they would have invested in home therapy, not intensive care! So, the way to fight it is with antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.
An Italian pathologist reports that the hospital in Bergamo did a total of 50 autopsies and one in Milan, 20, that is, the Italian series is the highest in the world, the Chinese did only 3, which seems to fully confirm the information.
In a nutshell, the disease is determined by a disseminated intravascular coagulation triggered by the virus; therefore, it is not pneumonia but pulmonary thrombosis, a major diagnostic error.

Some world leaders doubled the number of resuscitation places in the ICU, with unnecessary exorbitant costs.
According to the Italian pathologist, treatment in ICUs is useless if thromboembolism is not resolved first. “If we ventilate a lung where blood does not circulate, it is useless, in fact, nine (9) patients out of ten (10) will die because the problem is cardiovascular, not respiratory.”
“It is venous microthrombosis, not pneumonia, that determines mortality.”
According to the literature, inflammation induces thrombosis through a complex but well-known pathophysiological mechanism.
Unfortunately, what the scientific literature said, especially Chinese, until mid-March was that anti-inflammatory drugs should not be used.
Now, the therapy being used in Italy is with anti-inflammatories and antibiotics, as in influenza, and the number of hospitalized patients has been reduced.
He also discovered that many deaths, even in their 40s, had a history of fever for 10 to 15 days, which were not treated properly.
The inflammation does a great deal of tissue damage and creates ground for thrombus formation. However, the main problem is not the virus, but the immune hyperreaction that destroys the cell where the virus is installed.
In fact, patients with rheumatoid arthritis have never needed to be admitted to the ICU because they are on corticosteroid therapy, which is a great anti-inflammatory.
With this important discovery, it is possible to return to normal life and open closed deals due to the quarantine, though not immediately, but with time.
Kindly share so that the health authorities of each country can make their respective analysis of this information, prevent further deaths and redirect investments appropriately.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/698141807656499/permalink/721644215306258/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=QHbAVQc6GFJGM4gr

AND THE GATES FROM HELL IS DOING HIS BEST TO DEPOPULATE AS MANY COUNTRIES AS POSSIBLE. HE EVEN OFFERED TO BRIBE THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WITH $10 MILLION TO BY-PASS THEIR OWN LAWS IN APPROVING HIS VACCINES.
Nigerian Press Conference. Source .
by Samson Atekojo Usman
Daily Post
Excerpts:
The Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP), on Monday (May 4, 2020), alleged that it has intercepted a human intelligence report that the Nigeria House of Representatives leadership was poised to forcefully pass the compulsory vaccine bill without subjecting it to the traditions of legislative proceedings……The body in the statement alleged that a sum of $10 million was offered by the American Computer Czar, Bill Gates to influence the speedy passage of the bill without recourse to legislative public hearing, a development they averted as anachronistic, adding that the Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila should be impeached if he forces the bill on members. The statement read:
https://www.oom2.com/t69653-bill-gates-offers-nigerian-house-of-reps-10-million-bribe-for-speedy-passage-of-compulsory-coronavirus-vaccine-bill#149430

BIG PHARMA AIN’T GONNA LIKE WHAT’S COMING NEXT SINCE THEY HAVE BANKED ON THE VACCINES TO MAKE GAZILLIONS. INSTEAD, THEIR OWN DOCUMENTED INFORMATION WORKED TOTALLY AGAINST THEM AS THE TRUTH CAME OUT. EVEN PEOPLE THAT DID NOT KNOW WHAT WENT INTO VACCINES ARE NOW EDUCATED AS TO THE TOXIC SLOP THEY ARE BEING SUBJECTED TO.

WE HAVE ALL HEARD DOCTOR’S BEING FOUND “SUICIDED”. BIG PHARMA MURDERS THOSE DOCTORS THAT HAVE FOUND THAT NAGALESE ENZYME PROTEIN WAS ADDED TO VACCINES. NAGALESE ENZYME PREVENTS THE BODY FROM PRODUCING VITAMIN D. IT CAN CREATE CANCER CELLS.

THE PLOT EXPOSED, AND THE FACTS BEING AIRED, HUMANITY IS GETTING WOKEN UP. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE MAJOR EVENTS BEGIN IN EARNEST AROUND THE GLOBE, AND ESPECIALLY IN THE USA AS THE SWAMP THERE IS DRAINED.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/obamagate-trump-tweets-tucker-carlsons-crushing-breakdown-why-former-president-should-be

BE WELL AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MAY 13, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

PS

Nation
AMERICA RE-OPENING THIS FRIDAY INTO MONDAY, MAY 18
Nation News Desk 12 May 2020 Hits: 4115

19 Comments

A philosopher named Mencius once remarked, ''To act without clear understanding, to form habits without investigation, to travel a path all one's life without knowing where it really leads; such is the behavior of the multitude.''
Most don't ask questions and so, are easily deceived..... Are you one of the unthinking multitude ?

Here are some pertinent observations concerning COVID-19:

1.) Hospitals are incentivized to receive a $13,297 Medicare reimbursement for every registered COVID patient; additionally they receive $40,218 for putting a patient on a ventilator !

Do you see a “MONEY MOTIVE” conflict of interest in this “rewards program? Is it possible that hospitals would say a person has COVID when he doesn't, thereby resulting in FRAUDULENT total COVID-19 cases & deaths ?

2.) Medicare reimbursement for COVID-19 tests will be $36 for EVERY CDC test and $51 for ALL those created in house or by other entities. Follow the money. Who benefits from all these tests being marketed by Corporate media and sold?

3.) Koch's postulates are four criteria designed to establish a causative relationship between a microbe and a disease. No top medical research paper (Zhou, Kim, Poutanen, Drosten, Ksiazek, Peiris) has met Koch's criteria. NOT ONE!

This alone places COVID-19 as the cause of a pandemic. WITHOUT MEDICAL PROOF !
Why do you think this is ?

4.) These major Research papers indicate that CV-19 has never been ISOLATED, PURIFIED or VISUALIZED ! How then, can anyone say who does or doesn't have the virus?

5.) Because COVID-19 has not been ISOLATED, PURIFIED OR VISUALIZED what's the point of taking a RT-PCR test ...an antibody test ?

6.) The RT-PCR test can't look for a virus that's never been ISOLATED! It can only look for something that is associated with what people consider "viral activity." !!
Why isn't Mainstream Media reporting on this?

7.) Medical professionals as well as corporate media admit that the PCR test is HIGHLY INACCURATE, even apart from the fact that the virus hasn't been visualized ! Does that sound like a test you still want to take ?! - Who benefits from the creation of all these tests ? Could harm come to you if you take such a test ?

8.) According to the '''''''CDC'''''', regular seasonal influenza afflicts, hospitalizes and kills FAR MORE people than CV-19 !! Why, then, would we shut everything down when we deal with MUCH WORSE every year ?!

9.) Consider Chicago Health Official Dr. Ngozi Ezike's statement:
"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID,................ that would be counted as a COVID death" It means technically, even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death.

So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but rather, they had COVID at the time of the death!

10.) Forced closures of businesses are destroying lives, leading to bankruptcy and homelessness. The “stimulus” will devalue our dollar and lead us into hyper-inflation and a cashless society. If we let that happen America is done!

Let's take our country back !!!!!!

This Friday, May 15, ALL business owners in America are urged to be in touch with their employees, and instruct those employees to report for normal work starting Monday, May 18 -- whether Governors or other officials like it or not.

A governor does not have the power to criminalize normal, everyday activities like work, shopping, travel etc.

It's time for We The People to tell our lowly public servants "We don't take orders from employees like you. We're going b ack to work and getting on with our normal lives. Stay out of our way."
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/america-re-opening-this-friday-into-monday-may-18

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam_alert5
Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099POOPness for MAY 13: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum