Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JUDY NOTES UPDATE, For Thursday - May 14 2020

Go down

JUDY NOTES UPDATE,  For Thursday - May 14 2020 Empty JUDY NOTES UPDATE, For Thursday - May 14 2020

Post by Ponee Thu May 14, 2020 9:34 pm

Judy Note: As of Tues. 12 May Judy Shelton was in charge of the RV release sequence and under legal obligation to have Prosperity Package deliveries and 800#s released this week. On that same Tues. 12 May the fiat US Dollar converted to the gold/asset-backed US Note. Early the next morning Wed. 13 May the shotgun start was underway. Prosperity Package deliveries began Wed. night 13 May and on Thurs. 14 May 530,000 emails with 800#s notification for Tier 4a,b redemption were expected to be released.

I. Currency Exchange/Bond Redemption: Please treat the below as my guess. Official instructions would be available upon 800# release.

WARNING: DO NOT give your foreign currency or Zim Bonds to anyone else to exchange or redeem for you. If a Group Leader was telling you that they could obtain better rates for you, or saying not to go to your appointment at an Exchange Center, they were not telling the truth.

Anyone could exchange and redeem their own currencies and would have the same ability to obtain the higher Contract Rates as anyone else, as long as they did it at a licensed Exchange Center as per appointment through the 800#s.

I am not aware of how someone outside the US could redeem Zim Bonds. That question should be asked to the person who set up your appointment.

An hour or so prior to 800# release, Wells Fargo and HSBC Banks would send out over 530,000+ email notifications for appointments to currency and Zim Bond holders worldwide, along with instructions on how to exchange and redeem within your own country. Those emails would include links to a secured website. Clicking on that website with your computer or phone would automatically generate a code that identified your individual exchange/redemption as you set your appointment.

Exchange information would also be available on certain websites as below:

Dinaresgurus: https://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/Dinar Chronicles: http://www.dinarchronicles.com/tetelestai.html
Dinar Recaps: https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog
MarkZ: https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz
MarkZ Twitter: m.twitter.com/originalmarkz
Bruce: http://bigcalluniverse.com/callarchive/
TNT Tony: https://twitter.com/the_tnt_team
Dinar Detectives: https://dinardetectives.com/

J. Currency and Zim Bond Appointments: This information applied to redeemers in the US. Different countries would have their own regulations and rules. Please treat as my opinion only:

Fleming: They wanted currency holders, especially ZIM holders, to go in as quickly as possible to the first appointment that would last 20-25 minutes.

The Elders wanted currency and Zim holders to get the highest rates for doing humanitarian projects. Every currency holder would get an equal chance at the highest Contract Rates for their project presentations. It would be a level playing field.

First Appointment: On your first appointment at a Redemption Center you would exchange currencies at Contract Rates and redeem Zim at the default rate. Those monies would be put in your account. If you wanted higher rates than offered on your currency and/or Zim, you could ask for such at your second appointment with your Wealth Manager and banking team.

We have been told that the default ZIM rate of $11 million per 100 T Zim Note would be offered at that first appointment. This amount could easily be changed by appointment time.

You would receive a debit/credit card with millions on it to draw on between the first and second appointments. Over the first ten days after your first appointment your assigned Wealth Manager would help you choose one of the six vetted US Treasury-sanctioned trust companies (Abbott Downing & equivalent trust companies).

Second Appointment: At your second appointment you could go for the higher rates. You would present your humanitarian project if you had one and your Wealth Manager and banking team could explain President Trump’s 250 national and international humanitarian projects to invest in. It was recommended that you go for those higher rates so you could help those in need.

The Wealth Manager and private banking team you choose would assist you going forward with your humanitarian and job creation project outlines. They would be happy to take your project presentation to the US Treasury to get the higher rates for your ZIM and/or the highest Contract Rates for your currencies. They would have six months (180 days) after redeeming / exchanging to seek the higher rates for your project outlines from the US Treasury.

If you had any amount of Zim Bonds up to 9 100T Notes, didn’t have a Humanitarian Project and wanted a higher than default rate, then at your second appointment, your Wealth Manager and team would be happy to show you the list of 250 humanitarian and job creation projects to invest in for higher-than-default rates on the ZIM.

If you had any amount of Zim Bonds up to 9 100T Notes and had a humanitarian project, and/or if you wanted to invest in the sanctioned international projects, then at your second appointment, your Wealth Manager and team would help you obtain a higher Zim rate.

Many ZIM holders had 10 or more 100T ZIM Notes, so the default rate would be considered adequate without being awarded higher Contract or Zim rates.

US Taxes: The IRS was being severely downsized as it folded into the new US Treasury at the end of March 2020. We would only have 4-6 IRS agents per state to collect a flat tax of 15-17%. There would be no capital gains tax on the exchange or ZIM redemption, just a tax on interest earned from exchange/redemption proceeds (that was paid out over time).

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum