Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14

Go down

MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 Empty MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14

Post by Ponee Thu May 14, 2020 9:21 pm

MZ: No value changes overnight and I can find no deliveries either. …I believe the banking system may be being fed a lot of hopium right now. But they still insist it is imminent. 

MZ: I still think we are close….I am being told by government sources that the plan is to have the new currency in place on June 1. For this to happen it needs to go any day now to make that work.

MZ: I am still being told the CMKX packages are positioned for delivery by the banking side….. so, they are ready for deliveries but cannot find any confirmation that anyone has received one yet which is very disappointing to me. I was really hoping to hear of some yesterday and nothing……

MZ: Mr. C is still looking for the reset to happen a little further out….he thinks they need to pile more debt and more stimulus on the Fiat to collapse it for the reset. But, we will let him explain that tomorrow.  

Member: I am praying hard we will be at the bank by the end of May

MZ: I believe we will be at the banks by the end of May.  As we watch everything implode it’s going to get far worse if they don’t move quickly 

Member:  I believe when the rate changes on the CBI site the revaluation will be complete. Iraq needs it as bad as the rest of the world.

Member: President Trump has signed an Executive Order making Hemp an Industrial product!!

Member:  There are now reports that Trump has absorbed the Federal Reserve into the US Treasury and encouraging other countries to do the same.

Member:  I've heard gold standard is already in effect as of Tuesday

Q:  Mark do you think that they're kicking the can on us or do you think we going to get it

MZ:  I think we are absolutely going to get it…..they may be trying to kick the can but the can is just to big to move but an inch or two on its way out. …..The can has overgrown them

Member:  GM Markz, if I remember correctly DizzyBear said the RV will happen when there was a lot of chaos in the world. What could be more chaotic than this pandemic? 

Member: It is time for a Iceland Type Revolution.

MZ: Amen brother…..at this point imo there is no stopping this storm….we are going to have our asset backed currency. Politicians and bankers have to be terrified that this is going to be “Icelandic” 

Member:  Waiting for this RV is like driving across the state of Texas. The sun has risen the sun has set and here we is in Texas yet.

Member: Remember how fast the country was shut down, it can come back just as fast!

Member: The Country is opening back up. Return to Greatness movement

Member: The Hydrochlorquin works. Feels like sunshine spreading through you inside. Works quickly. Within 15 minutes. Don't fear the Covid - 19. This cure works. That's the truth.

Member:  Anyone feel like waiting for RV is like Japanese water torture haha.

Member:  It's not just about the rv. It's about the fight against the evil in our world. Satan Worshiping, pedophilia,Human trafficking, Child trafficking, Sex Trafficking, Drug Trafficking. God is winning.

Member:  Hannity, Sara Carter, John Solomon, Judicial Watch, Greg Jarrett, Dan Bongino, judge Pirro, laura Ingraham, Joe Ginova, Jim Jordan, Nunes, Meadows. Now that is the best team out there for Good Information.

MarkZ Full Transcript for Coffee Time for May 14 Jpeg
(100% Free) Federal Tax Filing
E-File directly to the IRS and get your maximum refund.

Member:  I'm awake! I know what's coming. Watch x22, weekend warrior, don't drink the Kool-Aid on YouTube. Many other great truth channels. Wake up! Wake up and see the truth!

Member: The Great Awakening is happening on many levels…..

MZ: it really is. 

Member:  "Being "awake" isn't cool. It means having to dumb down 98% of your conversations every day so you don't sound like a lunatic." #DaveChappelle.

Member:  That is true. The more research you do the crazier you sound to ignorant people.

Member:  Trump has to play the game for everyone wake or asleep. He never signals truth to the enemy. Disinformation is necessary sometimes!

Member:  REMEMBER WE ARE WATCHING THE 2ND OF 3 MOVIES THE MILITARY HAS FOR US TO WATCH AS THEY MOVE OUR GOVT TO A CONSITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

Member:  HAVE FAITH TRUST THE PLAN WHEN WE LOOK BACK AT THIS TIME IT WILL LOOK LIKE NOTHING BUT AS WE LIVE IN THE MOVIE HARD TO SEE WHAT THEY WRITER HAS I STORE FOR US

Member:  House and Senate are supposed to go on Recess after tomorrow until June!!!!!!

Q: Should we hide our wealth Post-RV?

MZ: I think we should for our own security…..i’m going to do my best not to more that middle-class…….I am concerned about lawsuits and others trying to rob us…..

Q: Have you heard any more on the rate of the dong?

MZ: I am still hearing it will come out at a street rate of .45-.47 cents and allowed to float……and our contract rate will be right at $2.00 here in the US for our exchange. 

IMPORTANT! SCHEDULE CHANGE! THIS WEEK ONLY!!! The Brent Johnson conference call will be held Thursday evening May 14 at 9:00 pm EDT THIS WEEK ONLY and will return to Tuesday nights starting May 19 next week.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum