Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 13, 2020 10:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Last week was amazing for nothing but optimistic news about Iraq. As I said before that once the good government is in place and oil prices rise we are going to see Iraq take off.

So is Al-Kazemi our third miracle?

No I have not forgotten about our third miracle. I think perhaps we are about to see it.

Shafaq News / Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi agreed with US President Donald Trump on Monday to cooperate to develop economic investment efforts between their two countries.

This came in a telephone call received by Al-Kazemi from the American President to congratulate him on the occasion of the prime minister’s office, according to a statement issued by the Iraqi government.

The statement said that Al-Kazemi thanked the American President for the congratulations, stressing Iraq’s keenness to establish the best relations with the United States.

For his part, President Trump stressed that “Iraq is a strong and important country and has a central role in the region and in achieving regional and international stability.”

More news….

So, the drama with the virus continues. My latest video set must have really
hit the spot and so it has been censored already 3 times and obstructed from public viewing. It is only telling the TRUTH and so why don’t they want you to know the TRUTH and FACTS about the virus?

I will say this again – we have had many viruses in the past. Thousands of people die each year. Many thousands just from the ordinary strains of the influenza virus.

So, why did they pick this virus?
Why now at this time of election year?
Why shut down the entire economy for something that will work it way through the population no matter what course of action you take?

Folks these are all VERY important questions responsible adults should be asking.

I will repeat – YOU CAN NOT PREVENT THE SPREAD OF A VIRUS! And why would you want to with this COVIS 19? It is not even really that dangerous, at least compared to the others like SARS and H1N1 viruses. So it spreads quickly? So what? Either you are immune to it or not. You can’t stop nature nor do you want to. Folks this is not the bubonic plague of the 14th century.

Why do people drive around with masks when alone in their own car?

Why do people wear masks when walking their dogs alone with no one else around?

I can also relate many, many other stupid instances of stupid tactics in an attempt to avoid getting the virus. Oh -but I didn’t see you do these tactics in the last couple other past years with SARS or H1N1? Why?

It is only now because of the all the hype and stupid news media that are trying to create yet another narrative, like Russian collusion or something to SCARE you and create FEAR. Out of CHAOS come ORDER (their new form or order).

So, why didn’t they lock down society for SARS or H1N!? Folks you simply have to start thinking on your own and stop listening the propaganda machine of the news media. SHUT OFF the televisions, take off the masks, take off the gloves and most importantly OPEN YOU BUSINESS. States already are talking about extending the quarantine even longer beyond the month of May. Why? There is absolutely no reason to do it other than they have not yet gotten their plan in place (new laws) for yet more restrictions on your liberties and freedoms. This is the only reason for the delay.

FACT- You will never get the so-called “curve” to be perfect in the number of deaths until you get people back out into the open and let immunity build up in people naturally. WE NEED EXPOSURE! Get it?

No! I am not a pathologist nor do I claim to be an expert in viruses. But I am smart enough to listen to those doctors that have studied the field all their lives, who are the experts and who practiced the science. I am only relaying to you what they are telling us. These doctors are on the front lines everyday with viruses. Who are you going to trust - some corrupt politician or a doctor who has studied and worked many years in his/her field to get his credentials?

So, it is up to you to play along with the virus scam or not.

But I will tell you when you are still out of work, can’t buy groceries and lose your home and watch society go down the tubes– don’t start your bitching because you brought this upon yourself with you stupidity, stubbornness and arrogance.

TAKE OFF THE MASKS, TAKE OFF THE GLOVES, PUT AWAY THE SHIELDS, OPEN YOU BUSINESSES AND LET’S GET BACK TO NORMAL. DO IT NOW!

Donald Goes to the Doctor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdjRVLc1lsk

More news….

The State Department: How to implement Al-Kazemi’s reform process!

The US State Department confirmed, on Thursday, that it will follow how the new Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, applies the reforms that the Iraqis want.

"The United States will follow how the Iraqi Prime Minister applies the reform measures that the people are demanding," State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagos told Sky News Arabia.

She added that the Iraqi people should express their choices regarding their future, stressing "supporting the independence and sovereignty of Iraq.

More news….

PROTESTERS BURNED THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE BADR ORGANIZATION AND THE HOME OF A DEPUTY IN WASIT GOVERNORATE.

Security sources for Al-Hurra in the Iraqi governorate of Wasit confirmed that, on Saturday night, angry protesters burned the headquarters of the Badr Organization and another headquarters of the Dawa Party, in addition to burning the house of a deputy affiliated to the Asa’ib al-Haq faction.

(Mtn Goat – the DAWA party as we all know is part of the problem in Iraq as the Iranian politicians. They all MUST GO! Like the democrat party in the USA they too are corrupt and MUST GO. How long is it going to take for Americans to wakeup? Iraqi people have already awoken and so we see the changes taking place. It is also not too late in the USA too but you must ACT and make these changes. They are not just going to happen. Get it? )

More news….

TRUMP TAKES CONTROL OF THE FED - LEADS THE WAY FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO FOLLOW - MICHAEL TELLINGER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVkB89ONeNg&feature=emb_logo

(Mnt Goat - Is this true or is this just more internet bullshit? We wait for further confirmation. But one thing we do know (always go by the FACTS of what you do know as a starting point) is that the US Treasury did renew the Fed Contract in 2011 for yet another 50 years. Working or not working with the Feds does take an act of Congress to change it pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act. So Trump or any president can not just take control or abolish the Federal Reserve without approval through the US Congress.)

More news….

THE MINISTER OF FINANCE TAKES OVER THE ACTING MINISTRY OF OIL

A senior official in the Ministry of Oil revealed, on Monday, that the Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi was appointed as the acting oil minister until the nomination of another person to fill the position.

Finance Minister, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, expected today, Monday, FINANCIAL STABILITY AT THE ECONOMIC LEVEL, GLOBALLY, while he indicated that the government will face crises seriously.

Allawi said in an interview with the official agency, and it was followed by "NAS" (May 11, 2020) that "this government will face crises seriously", noting that "the necessary reforms of the state apparatus REQUIRE A CHANGE IN THE ECONOMIC ATMOSPHERE."
He explained that "the global situation is now very difficult and has an impact on the economic movement," noting that "OIL PRICES WILL BE IMPROVING SOON AND WE EXPECT FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC STABILITY AT THE GLOBAL LEVEL IN THE COMING MONTHS."

(Mnt Goat – Note this is not Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi as some gurus are telling you. Please do a google on Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi and learn for yourself instead of listening to these idiots.)

More news….

THE WHITE HOUSE: TRUMP ENCOURAGED AL-KAZIMI TO HOLD EARLY ELECTIONS IN IRAQ

President of the United States of America Donald Trump urged Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to hold early elections in Iraq, according to the Oval House.
White House spokesman Jad Dair said in a statement that Trump spoke with Al-Kazemi “to congratulate him on the Iraqi parliament’s ratification of his government.”

"President Trump also encouraged the prime minister to address the Iraqi people's demands for reform and early and legitimate national elections," he said.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

DECISIONS OF THE FIRST SESSION OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HEADED BY AL-KAZEMI

The Council of Ministers HELD ITS FIRST REGULAR SESSION, today, Saturday, May 9, 2020, headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

A statement to his office said, “At the beginning of the session, the Prime Minister welcomed the members of the government, calling for serious work in the service of their people.”

“The value of our work is achieving success in the difficult situation and turning the crisis into an opportunity and hope,” Al-Kazemi said.

On the issue of the elections, Al-Kazemi stressed that “one of the priorities of this government is to secure safe and sound conditions for the conduct of the elections, and we support the work of the Independent High Electoral Commission, which is a true partner of the government to reach fair and fair elections.”
“The Cabinet also discussed its working mechanisms, economic and health conditions, and issues prepared for its agenda, and the Cabinet approved the following decisions: –

First / empowering the Prime Minister and the Minister of Finance to release the salaries of retirees.

Second / Revoking the previous Cabinet Resolution No. [97] of the year 2020 on the subject of stopping the financing, in addition to approving the draft domestic and foreign borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit for the year 2020 and referring it to the House of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of constitutional articles.

Third / The Ministry of Transport and Culture to renegotiate with hotel managers for the purpose of reducing room rates in hotels, and the food rests with the Ministry of Health to accommodate returnees from abroad for the purpose of booking them in those hotels.

Fourth / Requesting the House of Representatives to complete the vote on the new election law and send it to the Presidency of the Republic for the purpose of bringing it into effect after its publication in the Official Gazette.

Fifth: Providing logistical support and providing all the capabilities available to the Independent High Electoral Commission to enable it to hold elections after fixing their date.

Sixth: The ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry of Cooperation with the Independent High Electoral Commission by providing human staff to carry out the electoral process.

Seventh: Amending the Law on Parties to lead to the regulation of the legal status of parties ’work on a democratic national basis that guarantees political pluralism and democratic transformation.

(Mtn Goat – these are all very good reforms that were much needed for Iraq and will help in their situation to combat the corruption.)

THEBAN EXCLUDES THE ARRIVAL OF THE 2020 BUDGET TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AFTER EID AL FITR

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Thamer Theban, ruled out the arrival of the final draft of the budget for the current year twenty-two to the House of Representatives after Eid Al-Fitr.

Theban said in a statement, that talking about sending the budget of twenty-two to the House of Representatives after Eid Al-Fitr is unlikely because of the large financial deficit, adding that in the middle of the current month of May must start preparing for the budget next year, stressing that talking about the arrival of the budget these days is not Right.

(Mnt Goat – Eid Al-Fitr is on 24-25 May 2020 so we probably will not get a budget to parliament anytime sooner than that. Among everything that is going on with shortages of funding I doubt it VERY MUCH that the finance committee will want to finance the Project to Delete the Zeros at this time in 2020. This is based on past experience with the finance committee. Remember too, the revaluing the Iraqi currency is not going to solve all their problems and certainly can cause more problems if not handled correctly.)

https://publicholidays.me/iraq/eid-al-fitr/

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE CALLS AL-KAZEMI TO AMEND AND SEND THE BUDGET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Kujer, called on Monday, the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to make amendments to the draft of the Federal Budget Law for 2020.

Cougar said in a press statement, "It is necessary for the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi to make amendments to the draft federal budget law for 2020 as soon as possible to send it to the House of Representatives to legislate it during the coming period," noting that "the government without approving the general budget will be more like a caretaker government ".

He added, "The implementation of the ministerial curriculum requires a federal budget law, as well as for the advancement of economic realities and the repair and restoration of the effects of falling oil prices on global markets, and the problem of the Corona epidemic."

Cougar pointed out that "the new finance minister needs time to review the budget law before submitting it to the cabinet."

THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE RULED OUT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BUDGET BILL FOR THE CURRENT YEAR 2020

Committee member, Ahmed Hama Rashid, told Al-Furat News that "the budget was supposed to pass before the beginning of this year, but the government's resignation and its inability to deliver its draft law to Parliament as a caretaker government whose approval was delayed to this legislative term."

He explained that "the problem is that according to the law of the financial department, the government MUST START WITH THE BUDGET OF 2021 FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE FIFTH MONTH (MAY), and now we are in the middle of the month and the government should start preparing it."

"As for the 2020 budget, the government should send the data to the House of Representatives for approval and authorize the Financial Supervision Bureau to start final accounts."

Rashid stressed "If the government does not legislate, the government will resort to the Financial Management Law regarding spending 1/12 of the previous budget for the previous year 2019," he said, adding that "even if the budget was enacted, then with my conviction, there are no appointments due to the large deficit in it."

It is noteworthy that the budget for the current year 2020 (according to the project proposed by the government) 162 trillion dinars (135 billion dollars), with a planned financial deficit of 48 trillion dinars (40 billion dollars), including three trillion dinars (2.5 billion dollars) to implement the projects agreed upon with China.

The government was late in sending the draft budget TO INCLUDE THE REFORM DECISIONS THAT COST THE STATE MORE THAN TEN TRILLION DINARS ($ 8.3 BILLION).

(Mnt Goat – Do these reforms include the currency reform? This article and the budget does not tell us)

PARLIAMENTARY BLOC CLOSE TO IRAN ASKS WASHINGTON TO SUPPORT IRAQ

Less than 48 hours after the Iraqi parliament passed the government of Mustafa al-Kazimi, the al-Fateh parliamentary bloc, close to Iran, quickly appealed to Washington to "increase its support for Iraq."
"Washington should demonstrate its interest in Iraq by giving it priority in support and support in this critical circumstance," said the head of the bloc, Muhammad al-Ghabban, in a statement circulated Friday by Iraqi media.
Al-Ghabban asked the United States "not to consider passing the government as a victory and a loss for its opponents in Iraq and the region," referring to the Al-Kazemi government.

Al-Ghabban also appealed to Washington not to side with any party in Iraq, and said that it "must assure the Iraqi people of its seriousness in providing assistance to it, not of siding with an Iraqi political party against another."
He continued, "The American position is at stake today, and the Iraqis are watching those practically standing with them who are satisfied with making stances and statements."

Unlike his predecessors Adnan Al-Zarfi and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, Al-Kazemi won the unanimity of most political forces when he was appointed by the President of the Republic Barham Saleh last month, but political parties close to Iran later tried to hinder his efforts in forming the government, and the Al-Fatah coalition led by Hadi al-Amiri was at the forefront Who tried to thwart Al-Kazemi's assignment.

And media outlets said that Al-Kazemi managed to undermine attempts by parties in the Iraqi parliament close to Iran to block the passage of members of his government synthesis.

The writer and political analyst Sarmad Al-Tai said in a previous statement to Al-Hurra that "Al-Kazimi's passing represents a new and qualitative breach in the political process, because it broke the classic rules and started working with new rules."

He added that this breach indicates that "the Iraqi centrist and the moderate pro-reform movement won an important round, at the expense of the hard-line current loyal to Iran."

Al-Tai continued, "Iran has lost a lot from the arrival of Al-Kazemi, who has repeatedly stressed that he wants to confine arms to the state and keep the country away from conflicts."

Observers considered that giving confidence to the Al-Kazemi government translates the decline of Iranian momentum in Iraq, against the backdrop of the widespread popular protest movement that started in early October of last year, in protest against corruption, and Tehran's interference in Iraqi affairs.

WASIT DEMONSTRATORS ISSUED A STATEMENT WARNING AGAINST DELAYING THEIR PREVIOUS DEMANDS

The demonstrators of Wasit Governorate issued a statement yesterday evening Friday, in which they clarified their demands that were identified earlier and that WERE PROCRASTINATED AND PROCRASTINATED BY THE GOVERNMENT, ACCORDING TO WHAT THEY INDICATED IN THE STATEMENT, a copy of which arrived at Al-Mirbad, demanding that the governorate administration be handed over to the judiciary in cooperation with the security forces.

During the statement, they stressed the necessity of PURIFYING THE GOVERNORATES FROM THE CORRUPT LOCAL GOVERNMENTS represented by the governor and his deputies (according to the text of the statement), calling for adherence to the escalation plan and its agreed timing, which will be announced later.

The statement stressed the need to preserve public and private funds and beware of party builders, and they also called for the protection of banks, banking and gold stores, noting the need to arrest anyone who tries to tamper with public and private property.

The demonstrators called on the security forces to cooperate with the demonstrators and arrest all those close to the security headquarters and prisons.

The statement indicated that another time has been set for the protesters to strike the green gates.

(Mnt Goat – Keep in mind that last year we read articles telling us that one of the demands of the protestors was to “stop the currency auctions”. The only way they can do this is to go international and reinstate their currency. They will also need to finish the project to delete the zeros)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 5/12/20