Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video

Go down

Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video Empty Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Wed May 13, 2020 1:07 pm

Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video Scree345

Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video Image.png.5d72a1d73c1867c54212dd81e9da7426

Source: https://archive.is/ETazB also https://www.dinarguru.com/dinar-guru-archive-14.html and it's not hard to search Google with the text you see below.

https://northcarolina.arrests.org/Arrests/Mark_Zerfoss_36565461/

The truth about MarkZ is he is a liar with a possible mental disorder, why else would he waste his/other people's time?

11-17-2015   Intel Guru MarkZ   Liquidity is gone, the can, can not be kicked down the road any further.

2-9-2015   Intel Guru MarkZ   We are seeing the signs and movement all around us of the impending global currency change but yet it is still not here.  Could the reset occur this week? Absolutely!  Could it drag weeks longer? Possibly. The truth is that nothing stalled it, the trigger will not be pulled until it is deemed relatively safe to do so.

2-6-2015   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...things are still on track, turn your frowns upside down, stay in the race and be prepared to check your britches if sudden excitement causes control issues.

11-15-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ    [Can you discuss rates?]  No on rates.  [Is this a great weekend?]  answering that could get me in warm water. [do you think we are exchanging this weekend?]   No.  [are we at the any moment time line as some have claimed?]  Yes, we are in any moment land again. The difference is that a HUGE number of controls have been put in place since the last time we were this close and got derailed.  [so chances of being derailed again? Percentage-wise in your view?]  2% TOPS  [Contract rates real too?]  yes.  I honestly haven't been this positive and excited about where we are in sometime. I feel good about it.  [post 2 of 2]

11-15-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ 
  Things have really been heating up. I do expect much to be thankful for before Thanksgiving. No I will not in ANYWAY narrow it down more than that. I have to play softball with you all because I have signed a NC/ND and I will not endanger myself.   I love you all but I like myself and my financial world intact!   [does that mean you have exchanged?]   no.    [If you could answer, will there be future currencies going? I mean sometime down the line after RV?]   I believe so yes. Not all currencies are ready. There is a huge push to have them all done by 2018 though...   [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

5-1-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ   [do you have any knowledge of Iraq have an RI?]    I have had multiple people sources and two of them are in Iraq say yes on the RI. I believe now that it is true. My source there said it could take 10 days from the RI. I know that UST went into seclusion for a couple of days following that news though.   [Do we still think the Zim will go in the first round?]   I am told the zim will rv twice...once to give it a value and again once it is stable.  We have no absolutes in this rv game but it looks as good right now as it ever has in the many long years. I am excited, tempered,  but very upbeat.   [post 2 of 2]

5-1-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ
   [I am wanting to know if the VND will go with the dinar.]   I am told they absolutely will. Both countries hold each other's currencies in reserve. If they go separately one would own the other. [Are we as close as OKIE thinks we are?]   If I am right he is a day or so early, I do think worst case is 2 weeks or so.  There is a lot happening. I am praying that what we are hearing is correct.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

5-1-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ   I expect us to be done very soon...The good news is multiple "leaks" inside UST see us done soon and I wish I could share just how positive my banking contacts are now. It is getting down right exciting again!  [In your opinion have negotiations between the BRIC nations, the IMF and the US prevented the plug from being pulled?] no. Banking entities and politicians trying to use those contacts have kept us delayed. If anything we owe an ENORMOUS thank you to the BRIC nations for being this close at all.  I am hearing [Okie] is close to right. I am being told he may be a day premature though [reference Okie's post 5-1-2014].

3-17-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Is there a considerable amount more that needs to be accomplished for this to be released?]  There is.  Yes, but it can be accomplished quickly in a matter of days. I am actually very hopeful for later in the week but it requires some serious work tomorrow and Tuesday.  The GCR is upon us and close.

11-18-2013   Intel Guru MarkZ   Yes we look to be close, yes the intel has been good, and yes we should expect...smoke.  ...it will happen when it happens.

9-25-2013    Intel Guru MarkZ   Close folks, very close World financial news has it written all over it... Even one of my small town local bankers seems excited over this all of a sudden this week.

Don't take advice from a retard - Michael Jordan

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video Empty Re: Convicted Felon MarkZ Failed Predictions and Latest Video

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:37 pm

MarkZ looks like the kind of guy who goes sober to a bar or club and hits on the drunk ladies.  I wonder if he knows Harvey Weinstein?

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum