Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product

Go down

Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product Empty Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product

Post by claud39 Tue May 12, 2020 9:59 am

[size=32]Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product[/size]

05/12/2020

Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

On Monday 11/5/2020, the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands came out with several decisions, after a thorough discussion of the issue of entering many food and agricultural products from the border outlets without import licenses and circulating them in the local markets.

The Chairman of the Committee, Deputy Salam Al-Shammari, announced that the committee is continuing to hold such hosts and dialogues with the government officials and the private sector to identify the most important problems and obstacles facing the process of the advancement and development of the agricultural sector, especially livestock and poultry projects, and the necessity of setting quick and urgent solutions to make this sector an important tributary in Supporting the national economy and the necessity to support and concert the efforts and roles of the various sectoral bodies to support and develop the local product such as ministries (agriculture, water resources, trade, industry, oil and electricity).

And a number of decisions were
issued, the most important of which are: - Call to activate the laws and decisions in force and abide by executive bodies such as
the Iraqi Product Protection Law No. 11 of 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law No. 1 of 2010
and the Customs Tariff Law No. 22 of 2012 and the Border Ports Authority Law No. 30 For the year 2016,
and to deal with the phenomenon of smuggling, as it is a destructive and sabotaging phenomenon of the national economy, and to deal with it by all means.

- Emphasizing the support of the agricultural sector, especially livestock projects, and setting up emergency and comprehensive plans to promote it to diversify the sources of national income, maximize its imports, and not rely on single income sources.

Subsequently, Parliament Decision No. 41 of 2019 concerning the protection of the national product and the prevention of the import of some agricultural animal products is added a paragraph preventing the circulation in the local markets of these products prohibited from importing and entering without import licenses to enable the Directorate of Combating Organized Crime to carry out its responsibility and perform its duties at the required level.

- Supporting livestock projects by providing fuel and electric power, reducing the prices of electrical units and reducing the routine for the actions of the ministries of Electricity and Oil to deliver energy to these projects and excluding them from these procedures.

- Emphasis on reviewing the customs valuation decision for these products.

- Activating and confirming the decision of the Council of Ministers that provides for linking all border outlets, including the Kurdistan region's outlets, with the center, according to the Law of the Frontier Ports Authority and the laws in force.

Parliament,
Information
Department , 12/5/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/05/12/%d9%85%d9%82%d8%b1%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a4%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ab%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ab-%d9%84%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product Empty The head of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee calls for tougher border procedures to ensure support for the local product

Post by claud39 Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 am

[size=32]The head of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee calls for tougher border procedures to ensure support for the local product[/size]

05/12/2020

Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Parliament Marshes, Salam Al-Shammari called on Tuesday 5/20/2020 that it is necessary to tighten the procedures in the border outlets to ensure support for the local agricultural and animal product.

Salam Al-Shammari said: Allowing the entry of food, agricultural, animal and vegetable products from the border outlets without import permits will greatly harm the local product, especially since the circulation of these materials and products on the local market has negative effects, including its effect on the disposal of the local product, in addition to that some imported materials are less Price and quality due to smuggling in particular.

He added that: The committee has drawn up plans for the development of the private sector not long ago with the aim of promoting the local economy and supporting the national product to increase revenues and stop importing materials available in abundance and locally covering the market need.

Al-Shammari stressed the importance of rescheduling the agricultural and animal sector development, developing private projects, and sustaining crop cultivation operations in various governorates to maintain self-sufficiency and export the surplus.

House of Representatives,
Information Service
5/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/05/12/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b9%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d8%b7%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8-%d8%a8%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%af/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product Empty Representative Abdul Amir Al-Taiban Al-Dubai gets the approval of the Ministry of Agriculture to invest forests and arid lands

Post by claud39 Tue May 12, 2020 10:04 am

[size=32]Representative Abdul Amir Al-Taiban Al-Dubai gets the approval of the Ministry of Agriculture to invest forests and arid lands [/size]

05/12/2020
Decisions of the third agricultural conference in support of the national product HeaderDesign

Representative Abdel Amir Al-Taiban Al-Dubai, member of the Agriculture, Water and Marshes Committee, confirmed on Monday 5/11/2020 that he had obtained important official approvals that allowed every citizen to invest in forests and arid lands.

Al-Dubai said that after efforts and speeches that continued for a full year, the approval of the Minister of Agriculture was obtained to amend Law No. (30) regarding investing vast areas of forests and arid lands in Iraq.

He added that this amendment would allow any Iraqi citizen to invest any vast area of ​​forests and arid lands throughout all of Iraq.

Parliament,
Information
Department , 12/5/2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/05/12/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%b9%d8%a8%d8%af%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%8a%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d8%ad/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum