Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Pimpy: Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this semi-annual report...

Go down

Pimpy:   Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report... Empty Pimpy: Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this semi-annual report...

Post by Ponee Mon May 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Pimpy  

...all kinds of fun things are happening. One thing I can say about al-Kazemi...this guy is not playing around...he's already snapping his government together and he's still pushing for the remainder of the cabinet positions to be filled...I have a hunch these will be filled all within the next two weeks...I see a couple of deep articles that went on to say this guy is making a major push and he's pushing out all the Iranian puppets...

Article:   "Parliamentary Finance:  The budget will be semi-annual and will be allocated to 3" Quote "the Parliament Finance Committee announced Sunday that the draft budget law will be semi-annual."  Hmmm very very interesting.  If it's semi-annual that's once every six months and what do we know that's coming up here in June?  We know that the United Nations, the IMF, the United States are coming in to meet with the new government.  I wonder what they're gonna talk about Well we know what they are going to talk about - The security.  The protesters.  As well as the economy of Iraq.  Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum