Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival

Go down

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival Empty In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival

Post by claud39 Mon May 11, 2020 2:34 pm

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival

• 2020/05/10

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival -1557

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Legal Committee referred the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq) to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for his stay in the position.

According to the documents issued by the deputy head of the committee, Muhammad Al-Ghazi, addressed to the head of the Public Prosecution and the Public Integrity Commission / Investigations Directorate, {Al Furat News} obtained a copy of it according to “the provisions of Article (60 / Second) of the Constitution and in view of the issuance of Law No. (26) for the year 2019 First Amendment Law of the Unified Retirement Law No. (9) of 2012, which stipulated in Article (1) of it (abrogates the text of Article (10) of the Unified Retirement Law No. 

(9) of 2014 and is replaced by Mayati) (Article 10 which requires the employee to be referred to Retirement in one of the following two cases: -

First / upon completion of 60 years of age, which is the legal age for referral to retirement, regardless of the period of service.

Second / Article 18 of it stipulates: (This law shall be enforced from 12/13/2019 and published in the Official Gazette.

He added, “Or did Nardo provide a statement of the legal basis for the continuation of (Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq) regarding the work of his position as Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq as Chairman of the Board of Directors and not to be retired despite the implementation of Law No. (26) for the year 2019 and reaching the legal age for the inevitable assignment of retirement.” End

Wafa al-Fatlawi

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival 58ca56b8d08b89f6972767847e087c72

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival 95241d7c97afbedd2fd3a91184de1109

https://alforatnews.com/news/iraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum