Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers

Go down

Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers Empty Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers

Post by claud39 Sun May 10, 2020 10:47 am

Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers

10/05/2020

Al-Kaabi: The economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of private sector workers 20712

Economy News _ Baghdad

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, affirmed on Sunday that the government program of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi is concise, concise and appropriate to the coming stage, in light of the many current challenges, indicating that the economic crisis will cause the dismissal of a large number of workers in the private sector.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "there are many economic, security and health challenges facing the new government, which are represented by the global economic crisis, low oil prices and the security challenge in pursuing and eliminating ISIS terrorist gangs, as well as The health challenge represented by the Corona pandemic and its repercussions, and dealing and dealing with other files such as balance and the distance of Iraq from international and regional conflicts and implementation of the demands of the demonstrators.

He added, "The presence of the government in the current stage is very important in light of the great challenges facing the country." Noting that the government program of the prime minister, although brief, is compatible with the next stage, as the Iraqi state faces important turns and details that need to be reviewed and built. The capabilities and capabilities that are appropriate to the size of these challenges, especially with regard to the economic aspect and activating the investment side and encouraging the private sector and its participation in development because of its reflection on the Iraqi economy and its promotion to a higher level, in addition to participating in development plans by different sectors.

He pointed out that "the current economic crisis will cast a shadow over many important sectors that will cause the dismissal of a large number of workers in the private sector."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20198
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum