Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20

Go down

MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 Empty MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 09, 2020 10:33 pm

MilitiaMan   Article quote:  "...the Prime Minister in consultation with the Minister of Finance may launch the exchange when liquidity is available"  Kinda looks like the Prime Minister and the Finance Minister had a chat about launching the, or an exchange when liquidity is available..  Well what liquidity are they talking about? They have no hard currency ($USD) nor will they apparently be getting any more any time soon, either. They know they will have liquidity once they inject the new currency to a live international level. A program rate is going no where! imo.

They know the secondary markets are the place to be in to defend oil price swings, currency, etc.. They know when they get fully Article 8 compliant with a new international rate, the SDR basket will or may at least have serious relevance... The Time is now.  They can not get to the level  they need to be or where it is even an option to do either of the two possibilities with out a strong international currency, imo.  No SDR or Secondary Market is on the table at a program rate. Neither one of them can happen with out them lifting the value of the IQD, imo. They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!! They are in a corner and the new PM knows it.

5/8/20

MilitiaMan: "They had no, nor have now, any more options to put it off!!" 5/8/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum