Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference

Go down

Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference Empty Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference

Post by claud39 Sat May 09, 2020 9:10 pm

Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference

09-05-2020

Kuwaiti Ambassador assures Al-Kazemi of his country's intention to activate the decisions of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference Image

Baghdad / Al-Ikhbaria:

Kuwaiti Ambassador to Iraq Salem Al-Zamanan revealed, on Saturday, his country's intention to activate the results of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference that was held in Kuwait.

Al-Kazemi’s office said in a statement received by “Al-Akhbaria” that “Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received the ambassador of the State of Kuwait in Baghdad, Salem Al-Zamanan.”

Al-Kazimi stressed during his statement, "his endeavor to develop Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and strengthen the bonds of friendship between the two countries and two brotherly peoples and increase cooperation in all fields."

As the Kuwaiti ambassador renewed "congratulations in his name and on behalf of the Kuwaiti government, for the government to gain the confidence of the House of Representatives, affirming the desire to increase cooperation between the two countries and activating the results of the Iraq reconstruction conference that was held in the State of Kuwait."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=215685
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum