Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq

Go down

IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq Empty IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri May 08, 2020 9:32 am

IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq

7th May 2020

IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq IBBC-Logo-Smaller-

On Thursday 7th May, IBBC hosted an update to coincide with the latest political situation in Iraq, including insights into the newly appointed Government and the Prime minster.

In an off the record discussion, with Dr Renad Mansour, a member of IBBC Advisory Council, senior research fellow in the Middle East and North Africa Programme and project director of the Iraq Initiative of Chatham House and Mr Sajad Jiyad an Iraqi political analyst based in Baghdad and former Managing Director of the Al-Bayan Centre, an Iraqi policy institute and currently a consultant and political commentator.

The discussion among membership covered views on the various ministers, the potential for reform, the political parties, stance against ISIS, and impact on foreign policy.

Mr Christophe Michels, MD of IBBC chaired the discussion and navigated conversation and questions.

For more information please contact london@webuildiraq.org

https://www.chathamhouse.org/about/structure/mena-programme/iraq-initiative-project

https://iraqbritainbusiness.org/news/ibbc-holds-online-video-webinar-on-the-political-situation-in-iraq
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq Empty Iraq Initiative

Post by claud39 Fri May 08, 2020 9:38 am

[size=54]Iraq Initiative[/size]

IBBC holds online video webinar on the Political Situation in Iraq FC2A1486

The Iraq Initiative is a fieldwork-based policy project that rethinks the nature of state-building and governance in Iraq.

The project tackles the root causes of state failure to challenge assumptions held in Western capitals about stabilization and peacebuilding and reach a more nuanced approach to navigating Iraq’s complex and interlinked political, security, and economic environment.
The initiative is based on original analysis and close engagement with a network of researchers and institutions inside Iraq. At the local level, it maps key political, business, military, tribal, clerical, and civil society figures across Iraq. At the national level, it explores the struggle over the state.
The project uses these field-based insights to inform international policy towards Iraq. Chatham House convenes Iraq Initiative activities in various cities in the Middle East, the UK, the US and Europe.
The Iraq Initiative is supported by Crescent Petroleum, the Nahrein Network at University College London and the Al Swaidi Family and the project director is Renad Mansour.

Department contact

Renad Mansour

Senior Research Fellow, Middle East and North Africa Programme
 +44 (0)20 7957 5737
 Email

https://www.chathamhouse.org/about/structure/mena-programme/iraq-initiative-project
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum