Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually

Go down

Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually Empty Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually

Post by claud39 Fri May 08, 2020 9:27 am

Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually

08/05/2020

Culture: 10 million tourists enter Iraq annually 20690

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Friday, the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities called for activating the role of the tourism sector and supporting it with laws, legislations and decisions to enable it to supplement the state budget with funds and contribute to solving economic crises, noting that more than 10 million tourists were entering the country annually before the Corona crisis.

The Director General of the Ministry of Tourism Facilities at the Ministry, Ammar Yasser Kattan, said in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah" newspaper and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that his department "has plans, some of which have come into effect to rehabilitate tourist facilities and refer others to investors to activate the role of the private sector."

Kattan added, "We have many tourist facilities, including religious shrines and holy shrines, in addition to medical, beach, archaeological, recreational and other tourism," noting that "more than 10 million tourists were entering the country annually before the emergence of the Corona crisis, and the largest proportion of them for the purpose of religious tourism" .

Kattan explained that "all foreigners coming to the country in general are tourists and they need to provide hotel services and so on, calling for the imposition of service fees on each visitor to the country, such as $ 10 for the purposes of maintaining and rehabilitating the infrastructure and providing decent tourism services."

He pointed out that "activating the tourism sector in general needs a set of decisions and legislations. For example, more than ninety percent of tourism is religious, and the hotels in these areas are private and need to be re-arranged, as there is a need to establish first-class hotels in a mixed sector, in addition to The necessity of organizing the reception of visitors' delegations as applied in the developed countries as a tourist, which the Minister of Culture called for by creating a tourism electronic system linked to the Authority and the Tourism Facilities Department through which the tourist registers at the hotel he intends to stay in when he visits the country as is the case in the countries Neighboring Arabia. ”

And Kattan indicated that his department "is in the process of re-receiving the site of Salman Pak from the security forces and the popular crowd." The island of weddings to investment, as well as many tourist villages near ancient sites such as Ur, Babil and the marshes, among others, within the Chinese contract.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20183
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum