Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation

Go down

Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation Empty Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 10:38 am

Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation

06/05/2020

Parliamentary agriculture renews its warning of a malicious scheme to destabilize the situation 20658

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Committee on Agriculture, Water and Parliament Marshlands renewed, on Wednesday, its call on the government to protect agricultural lands from ISIS terrorist attacks, warning of a malicious criminal scheme to destabilize the situation in general.

"The increase of ISIS terrorist attacks on agricultural lands and their burning in conjunction with its attacks on the security forces and the popular crowd is not a coincidence as much as the implementation of a malicious criminal scheme to destabilize the situation in general," Committee Chairman Salam al-Shammari said in a statement.

He added that "these attacks and their focus on strategic crop lands came after the announcement of the arrival of Iraq, the self-sufficiency and will start very soon to export."

Al-Shammari said that "the terrorist ISIS is a criminal tool to implement an external scheme to prevent Iraq from increasing its revenues and not rely on one's revenue."

He called for "providing the maximum levels of protection for agricultural lands in cooperation with the governorates and clans, and for a quick disclosure of any evidence of the bodies targeting the national economy."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20152
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum