Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Empty Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue May 05, 2020 10:14 pm

The Cosmic Connections
 with Dave Schmidt

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 673d6045-6d75-44bb-bab5-463e561bf468

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 S

May 3, 2020 

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 S

A Quick Note Regarding My Condition

Dear Friends, 

There have been all kinds of rumors and stories floating around about my status.  Please understand that I have to be very careful in the words I use in this communication.

I am alive and well and living in my home in Southern Florida.  In spite of various stories and reports in various publications and emails, I have not been taken into custody by the powers that be and do not anticipate it happening anytime in the future.

While a statement was released by certain authorities of my potential change of living conditions, the top decision makers never followed through with any action. 

As requested I submitted a written and private statement to the authorities explaining the scenario and I personally believe they changed their mind after hearing the other side of the story.

There is an intense battle developing in this issue.  In my opinion there are certain power structures that want what we are doing stopped.  Some very powerful financial advisors have told us we are doing something never done before and if this is fulfilled it can be a threat to the existing power structures.

Let's just say we have some very good higher placed authorities who understand what we are doing and are totally behind us.

This issue takes some time to run through the PTB system and we will be fine in the final outcome.  

We believe this intense conflict is an example of the veracity of our endeavors.  

Thank you for all your love, support and concern through this process.  As mentioned know that all is well, I am well and your support is well appreciated.

I will give more updates as I am able.  Thank you for understanding.!!! 

Be Blessed!!!

Dave

Upcoming workshops:

To be scheduled when available, Denver, Boston, Seattle, Phoenix, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Kansas City, Puerto Rico, Pittsburgh, Norway-Sweden, New Zealand, Another Cruise

Workshop Registration and Information Page

Connections and General Information  

All of my newsletters and announcements can be found on my blog site:  www.thecosmicconnections.wordpress.com.

Each week I expound on these issues with my weekly radio program.  You are always welcome to call in with your comments and questions.  

I am committed to serving you and willing to answer any of your questions.  You may contact me at:  thecosmicconnections@outlook.com.

Thank You,
Dave Schmidt
The Cosmic Connections

The Cosmic Connections | | thecosmicconnections@outlook.com |
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Empty Re: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Post by Carl Spackler on Tue May 05, 2020 10:22 pm

Oh really? So the arrest warrant has been recscinded Dave? Seriously?

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Empty Re: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed May 06, 2020 12:50 am

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 3508649203 Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 3508649203 Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 3508649203 
Now that is just plain pathetic the way he is blowing smoke up his followers bung holes!!!
Man I can not wait until these jokers are done for good!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 2245507099Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Wed May 06, 2020 2:45 am

Dodgy Dave wrote:In my opinion there are certain power structures that want what we are doing stopped.  Some very powerful financial advisors have told us we are doing something never done before and if this is fulfilled it can be a threat to the existing power structures.

Let's just say we have some very good higher placed authorities who understand what we are doing and are totally behind us.

Dave is so important to the Universe that he is a threat to the existing power structures! But it's ok - because he's backed by "higher placed authorities"!

Which authorities are those Dave? The Chinese elders? Metatron? Abraham Lincoln? The fairies at the bottom of my granny's garden?

Dave's "condition" is HUCKSTER. Always has been. Whether the Iraqi dinar, Chinese gold, fake cryptocurrency, whatever, all that Dave's interested in is a way of making a buck. And he doesn't care what nonsense he uses to fleece the gullible.

What worries me is that he may indeed have some corrupt backer(s) in a position of authority.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu May 07, 2020 12:47 am

jump

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 2245507099Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Thu May 07, 2020 9:04 am

He has REALLY pissed off that judge!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 am

I think all the alcohol has warped his damn brain! He is so drunk he is making some very serious mistakes. And I couldn't be more entertained to be able to see it all go down!

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 C7A

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Thu May 07, 2020 12:14 pm

You know at first I thought that is what it was but as I look at the videos of Dave worshipping Booby Dunlap I think he actually buys into Dunlaps cult like thinking

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu May 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Could totally be that also! All I do know is when we made a comment on all the booze on his walmart shelving unit along the wall in his place he either drank it all or moved it. Kinda touchy and to me lends credence to  his embarrassment for whatever reason. Oh and that time the OOM lady pissed him off so bad he turned a mighty reddish purple color in his face, he was slamming what looked like a whiskey down on that stream. I bartended for over 4 decades so I can see his abuse issues clearly. LOL But yeah he buys into the bullshit that is the new cage/sov cit community too. Ol' Davey Boi is just a hot mess!!!
Hopefully he can get some help in prison. I hear they have some decent rehab programs too in most prisons as they pretend they want to rehabilitate to stop recidivism! It is all a numbers game though and I am not fooled by that pretense.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm

@Carl Spackler wrote:He has REALLY pissed off that judge!
Yep!

Judge Pitman says.

“From all appearances, Defendants will carry on, further harming investors and the public. In this respect, and in those that the Court has previously detailed, their contumacious disregard of the Court’s lawful orders is intolerable”, Judge Pitman explained. .

https://www.dinardaily.net/t92837-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-court-amends-civil-contempt-order-against-meta-1-coin-scammers
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 07, 2020 1:54 pm

@Carl Spackler wrote:You know at first I thought that is what it was but as I look at the videos of Dave worshipping Booby Dunlap I think he actually buys into Dunlaps cult like thinking
Remember now defunct the sedona connection. LOL

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Scree552

https://bisprofiles.com/fl/the-cosmic-energy-connections-l20000007988
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu May 07, 2020 2:17 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:Oh and that time the OOM lady pissed him off so bad he turned a mighty reddish purple color in his face, he was slamming what looked like a whiskey down on that stream.
And at that time...We were being nice and just asking a few questions. Don't forget his forehead veins were getting larger. LOL

It didn't take long before he blocked some of us and discontinued chat.

He later stopped doing YouTube because I think he say too many Abe Froman videos showing up on the side panel. LMAO!!!

This is from a later date:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t58687-dave-schmidt-friends-live-video-and-missing-chat-11-10-2016-featuring-oom2

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Scree553
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu May 07, 2020 3:46 pm

OH GEEZE!  I wish I had been there when you guys were on his chat!  It looked like fun !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Thu May 07, 2020 5:31 pm

Yes Dave is sadly not a fan of Abe Froman.  :(

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu May 07, 2020 6:29 pm

Ponne it was so funny!!! Like I still smile when I think about how mad he got! Epic really!
ahhh the good old days! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Thu May 07, 2020 6:31 pm

Yes and how ironic, now in 2020 after all of his threats. I emailed that a hole often and baited that bloated sh!t stain to take me to court for libel. Never bluff in life if you are not prepared to have your bluff called.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 08, 2020 4:10 am

@RamblerNash wrote:
@Purpleskyz wrote:Oh and that time the OOM lady pissed him off so bad he turned a mighty reddish purple color in his face, he was slamming what looked like a whiskey down on that stream.
And at that time...We were being nice and just asking a few questions. Don't forget his forehead veins were getting larger. LOL

It didn't take long before he blocked some of us and discontinued chat.

He later stopped doing YouTube because I think he say too many Abe Froman videos showing up on the side panel. LMAO!!!

This is from a later date:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t58687-dave-schmidt-friends-live-video-and-missing-chat-11-10-2016-featuring-oom2

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Scree553
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Scree555
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri May 08, 2020 4:22 am

@Ponee wrote:OH GEEZE!  I wish I had been there when you guys were on his chat!  It looked like fun !
It was definitely fun watching Dave react to chat with his facial expressions. LOL

Here's where Dave blew a fuse.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dave has difficulties in the beginning with the connection.

6:09 Dave reveals he can name sources and prices you will get paid.

7:20 Dave announces the "money" is in but not the codes to release it.

7:58 Dave sees us in chat. Watch his eyes start to be constantly looking.

12:50  Dave says we are just a computer interface program in a holographic projection.

14:22 Dave talks about not advertising for others.

15:41 Dave states:

"You really want to know if somebody is walking their walk around money?

Get access to their private bank accounts.

Look at where do they get their money, where does it come from, and how do they spend it.

When you can have access to that you really get to know, what is the true integrity of the individual, and are they walking their talk."

(This is what the SEC is now doing. Checking on Dave's integrity)

17:51 Enter the OOM Lady where Dave blows a fuse.

19:46 Dave talks about posting his newsletters against his request.

(Now being used by the SEC in a court of law)

20:08 Dave threatens the OOM lady and indicates he will take her down.

22:41 Dave blames the OOM lady for stopping the RV!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPEl2JZNOs
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon May 11, 2020 10:18 pm

THANKS FOR THE WALK THROUGH ON THE VIDEO NASH!  THIS IS HYSTERICAL -- I AM HEADING TO YOUTUBE NOW TO WATCH THE HILIGHTS!!  

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Giphy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon May 18, 2020 2:09 am

You're going to need more popcorn. LOL

As Dave's drama continues to play out, Charles Trois put out a video the day after the appeal court case was set. Still waiting on their decision.

John Schumacher, the claimed owner of the art for Meta 1 (via Robert Dunlap), seems to have a vested interest in Meta 1 Coin just shortly after they formed.

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Scree560

Charles has also provided a document that shows John has verified the Vasili collection, and condition, at the Trois estate, a few months later.

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Believes The Authorities Changed Their Mind On His Arrest! 5/3/20 Scree559

Charles, at the end of the video, showed the arrest warrants of Dave and Robert issued by the court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_jOPTQPiM

Charles claims John seems to be in all this, but it's not that clear yet if he is just not one of Meta 1's victims.

More documents to be filed by the SEC are expected...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum