Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20

Go down

MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 Empty MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 05, 2020 9:09 pm

MZ: Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone

MZ: I spoke with contacts in Asia and Europe already today. Exchanging Historic Bonds have not started yet.

MZ: I know there is lots of chatter/rumors on the boards that things are all done…all the codes have been entered……the exchanges have started……. From Reno contact last night…….they are prepared but have not started yet…..

MZ: I spoke with a contact at a redemption center and they are in place. There are a few people in centers to keep the lights on while the rest wait for the “go ahead” …They are all prepared so we are close. We just have to wait for the “go”

MZ: There is a lot of smoke and lots of rumors and lots of leaks…….they may be purposely putting it out there…..so until we officially can go…..try not to get to worked up just yet.

MZ: CMKX and packages are waiting for the release of Historic bonds……they will go at the same time. They are poised and ready….i even spoke to a local banking contact …he said this package thing I’ve been waiting for is real……

Q: I heard Mr. C is not the trigger anymore…..any truth to that?

MZ: We are not going to know until the end…..he is still part of the Gold Treaty so either way he gets processed. People are making things up all over the place…..I see things that supposedly came from me that I never said. There is a crap show of disinformation out there

Member: It was always said there would be confusion and it would be crazy at the end.

MZ: So we are close…….watch the world…..watch the real news…….and wait for the email.

Member: Misinformation will be an “epidemic” at the end.

Q: Any news on deep state arrests we are waiting for?

Member: no RV UNTIL ARRESTS are completed …no bad Badd pedos getting money

Member: Arrests are quietly underway right now

MZ: We still may be waiting for Durham report to play out……I think this is where we will see the high profile arrests…..we are seeing stuff about Comey…but Durham is where I am watching for the high profile arrests.

Member: Democrats in the House are refusing to come back to DC.

Member: are we sure congress is not living at gitmo?

Member: How can a Government run if nobody is there?

Member: THINK! Congress off till June, WHAT if the Nurse and Doctors decided to leave untill JUNE !!??

Member: Why are they still being paid if they refuse to come back?????????

Member: the Senate has gone back it is only the house that is not …however the Senate is not the legislative branch that writes the bills otherwise they could write out the house.

Member: Don’t understand why Trump won’t drop the hammer on Congress... he hasn’t been afraid of them yet, why now when we need Congress working the most!?!

Q: Are you under an NDA Mark?

MZ: I have not received any dollars……so am not under an NDA like that……I am still under an NDA from years ago….I have not received dollars from it ….just not allowed to talk about those SKR rates

Member: I am ready for the debt jubilee

MZ: I am so ready for the debt jubilee as well…..I am seeing info more and more…..I actually listened to a clip on CNBC …wish I could find it but it was a prominent economist who said after all this …national debt is over 27 trillion…..that a debt jubilee was the only responsible answer ….we wont be able to pay this debt…….i love hearing that…..main stream economists are finally waking up……Debt based fractional banking is not going to work. It’s temporary…..they can pump it up…push it…at some point you have to pay the dues…..and its due now.

Member: AMERICA IS BANKRUPT

MZ: We hear Frank26 made it home safely to Ohio……continued prayers for him and Tink as he faces surgery this week

Mod: CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR FRANK26.HOME IN OHIO AND STARTING DOCTOR VISITS.

MZ: Also continued prayers for Mr. C and his family who son-in law at age 44 died of a heart attack this weekend

Member: Also continued prayers for Okie…..may they all find healing

PLEASE JOIN US ON TELEGRAM FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 7:50 EDT LIVE ZOOM WITH THE CBD GURUS AND OKIE! GO TO THE WEBSITE TO JOIN US WEDNESDAY NIGHT: IN THE PLANNING ROOM https://seedsofwisdom.team

OKIE JOINS THE CBD GURUS TOMORROW ON TELEGRAM ZOOM CALL https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlIfVQcMLCk...

Dr. Harry joins the stream today at about 30:00……….please listen to the replay for the medical Q&A

MZ: The next scheduled stream is Wednesday 10AM est………….I am also planning a Thursday Night chat at 8pm est “Whiskey and Wisdom”

MarkZ claims redemption personal are in place! (Can you call them and see?) 5/5/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum