Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.

Go down

PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.   Empty PImpys says -- Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.

Post by Ponee Mon May 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Pimpy   Article: "Agreeing on public voting at the session to give confidence to the Al-Kazemi government" ...our boy Kazemi, it looks like he's going to pass...It looks like all the different voting blocks are going to go ahead and pass him...the constitution of Iraq article 76 says if they turn down this current nomination as PM then that means it gives the president the right to dissolve the parliament which is what I want to happen...what does this mean to our Iraqi dinar?  What we're looking for is stability.  I don't believe this government has anything to do with whether or not the rate change gets changed...  

We do know that the U.N and IMF work in tangent with one another and they're the people that's going to pull the trigger on this deal...in order for the restriction on their currency to be removed there needs to be some type of stability.  So having a PM in there along with his cabinet is going to lend a lot to stabilities to what's going on there in Iraq.  Hopefully the UN will remove the restrictions and we'll see the IQD on the Forex.  Once it starts trading I believe a lot of speculators are gonna jump all over that currency causing the exchange rate to jump up...we will see shortly...  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum