Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain

Go down

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Empty POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain

Post by Purpleskyz Mon May 04, 2020 12:50 pm

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Giphy

POOFness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Sunday, 3-May-2020 19:17:08
www.rumormill.news/146002
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Date: Sun, May 3, 2020 7:00 pm

"Have You Ever Seen The Rain"
Creedence Clearwater Revival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1V8YRJnr4Q

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The powers that be are headed into the headwinds of a major shootout with the opposition forces and that is a big-time given.
There are evidences of all kinds of shoots coming out from strange places that says the epic battle that was mentioned 20 years ago is totally under way right now!

We assured you that it was going to be this way; so do not give up the ship or lose faith or hang your hat on any one thing. Be watchful and aware. Very aware. That is the name of the game being played right now.

Keep your head down. This too shall pass.

Love and Kisses,

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

We're in a "Whirlwind" of opposing (contradictions) beliefs , opinions, view points and judgements .As we all are processing through our collective challenges, we are being impressed upon (demanded) to think (more) and ask questions before we decide.

The short story below may put a simple understanding (light) on one of the major challenges our collective consciousness is confronted with at this time as we continue to swim in the commotion that is swirling .

Sorry, I didn’t hear you

Think and ask before you decide. There are always two sides to every story.

The Story:
There was a Watchman whose job was to open and close the gates and greet the house owner daily and the owner would never acknowledge him. The Watchman thought his owner was a little arrogant and didn't want to talk to such a poor fellow.

Every day, after work, The Watchman would search the garbage for food. One day, when he was searching for the food he finds a bag full of eatables in a well-packed poly bag. He didn’t understand who put it there and why someone would
do such a thing.

This goes on for several years until his owner dies. After his owner’s death, he searches daily but never got that bag again.
Without that food, it was again nearly impossible for him to feed himself with the little salary he received. So he was forced to go to the owner’s wife and ask for a salary raise.

When he asked for the salary raise, the owner’s wife asked him why he hadn't come earlier and had continued working for such little salary?

He tells her about the additional bag of food he used to get every day. For this reason, his salary was enough for his family. But now it had stopped.

The owner’s wife got tears in her eyes and said ” you are the fifth one, telling this story. My husband used to help everyone, he could. Don’t worry, you will have the raise.”

Again from the next day on, he receives the bag of food at the same place each day. This time he understands that it must be the owner’s son providing the food.

He continues greeting the owner’s son daily and the son also wouldn't respond to the Watchman. One day, clearly fed up with this, he shouted aloud to the owner’s son. ” "Sir, thank you”.
The owner’s son turns and said ” Sorry I didn’t hear you. I have a hearing problem just like my father.”

Moral of the Story:

The are two sides to every story. Someone may seem arrogant, jealous, egotistic. But it is always better to first know both sides to the story before reaching a final decision. You may be right but you may be wrong as well. We should never be judgmental and decide the character of a person only by his behavior.

PP UPDATE:

The update sounds very similar to a song in the 50's Musical "South Pacific": SOME ENCHANTED EVENING..............

Namaste,

Susan

ZAP SAYS

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Raw
HI ALL

THE PROGRESSION OF THE ELEMENTS THAT COMPRISE THE STRESS OF OUR TIMES, AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF ALL SIDES CURRENTLY AT ODDS WITH EACH OTHER, IS ACCELERATING AND EVIDENCE OF THIS IS ABOUND ON THE INTERNET ALTERNATIVE TRUTH NEWS. THE SOURCES ARE CORROBORATED BY MANY IN THIS DEDICATED NETWORK, AND IT IS HAVING ITS EFFECT IN BRINGING GLARING TRUTHS AS THEY ARE EXPOSED ONE BY ONE.

AWARENESS OF THE EXTENT OF THE DECEIT IS UNWAVERING AND CAUSING THE BACKPUSH THAT WAS PREDICTED. MEDIA LIED, PEOPLE DIED: Italian Study Finds INCREDIBLE Prophylaxis Results for Patients on Hydroxychloroquine
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/media-lied-people-died-italian-study-finds-incredible-prophylaxis-results-patients-hydroxychloroquine/

THE MANY TRUTHS THAT ARE EXPOSED RANGE FROM THE SKEWING OF FATALITY NUMBERS, TO THE BEGINNING OF THE INDICTMENTS, TO FINANCIAL REMEDIATION, TO WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR A SENATOR HAD.

THE OBVIOUS RESULTS OF A GREAT MANY LAWFUL PROTESTS BOTH PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL THAT IMMEDIATELY GET CENSORED, IS VERY TELLING. THE OUTRIGHT MANDATED CENSORSHIP AND CONTROL IS NOT WORKING OUT TOO WELL AS THE PUSHBACK IS BACKED BY THE FACTS, AND THE CONTROL ASPECT IS NOT EXPECTED TO SURVIVE AMIDST THE EXPOSURE.

THERE IS EVEN A STRONG SYMPATHY AFTER DOING A SNIFF TEST ON ORDERS TO QUELL A PEACEFUL PROTEST THAT IS SURFACING MORE AND MORE JUST LIKE WITH THAT SHERIFF THAT WOULD NOT FOLLOW DRACONIAN ORDERS. IN THIS CASE, POLICE STAND DOWN WHEN EX MARINE AND DOCTOR CHALLENGES THEIR INTEGRITY.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=691975008267736&id=153657598048710?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=EGOgFZQdf6W5nVOY&d=w&vh=e

https://www.facebook.com/529628186/videos/10158180753708187

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/breaking-conservative-giant-candace-owens-suspended-twitter-posting-tweet-challenging-tyrannical-michigan-governor-whitmer/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostBottomSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-former-fbi-general-counsel-james-baker-flipped-durham-building-conspiracy-case-lied-court/

Dr. Anthony Fauci at CDC: You're Fired! Clean Out your desk and get out
https://www.facebook.com/529628186/videos/10158180753708187

IN THE MEANTIME, THE LOCKDOWN IS CREATING THE FOUNDATION FOR THE NEXT DISEASE SPIKE AND IT COULD BE MUCH WORSE THAN THIS “LESS THAN REGULAR FLU” DEATH TOLL. HOW?

WHEN WE INTERACT WITH OUR ENVIRONMENT, WE NATURALLY TOUCH THINGS AND COME IN CONTACT WITH VIRUSES AND BACTERIA ON A DAILY BASIS. THIS BUILDS OUR HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEMS. THIS IS HOW WE BUILD OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS.

THE LOCKDOWN SAYS STAY AT HOME, CLEAN EVERYTHING, MAKE SURE NO BACTERIA OR VIRUSES ARE IN YOUR HOME. DO NOT INTERACT WITH ANYBODY.

THIS NON-INTERACTION WITH VIRUSES AND BACTERIA WEAKENS OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

WHEN THE LOCKDOWN ENDS AND PEOPLE GO OUT, GUESS WHAT…THEY WILL GET SICK FROM ANYTHING OUT THERE BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS, AND THERE WILL BE A HUGE SPIKE IN DISEASES THAT HOSPITALS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE BECAUSE ENTIRE FLOORS ARE SHUT DOWN, ICU’S ARE EMPTY, DOCTORS AND NURSES HAVE BEEN FURLOUGHED, AND ESSENTIAL CARE IS AT MINIMUM LEVELS IN MANY MANY HOSPITALS.

OF COURSE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL YELL “SEE THIS IS THE RECURRENCE OF THE CONJOB-19 – DANGER! DANGER! LOCK DOWN AGAIN! SHUT DOWN ALL BUSINESS!” THE OLD 2017 VARIATION OF THE CONJOB-19 IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE SO PERFECT TIMING.
https://www.brighteon.com/836642d8-f7a7-4f17-ac0a-d93bb3af0607

AND THE SHOW WILL GO ON, AND PAVE THE WAY FOR THE GATES OF HELL TO SELL HIS KILLER VACCINES. UNLESS OF COURSE HE IS SHOWN TO HAVE BROKEN THE LAW. IT IS TOLD THAT HE WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS IN SEPTEMBER.

SHOOTING UP PEOPLE WITH POISONS - 1WHAT A WAY TO MAKE MONEY.

And what about the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION? THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAME OUT WITH INCREDIBLY HIGH NUMBERS THAT PROMPTED THE ECONOMIC SHUTDOWN CAN THEY BE TRUSTED? MAYBE EVEN WI5TH OUR CHILDREN? AFTER ALL, THEY DO ADVOCATE CHILDREN YOUNG AS 4 YEARS OLD MASTURBATE. THEY MUST KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY JUST PASSED THESE GUIDELINES.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-who-guidelines-encourage-european-kids-under-4-be-taught-masturbation-gender-identity

IN THE MEANTIME, FARMERS IN THE USA AND IN CANADA ARE LITERALLY GETTING KILLED OFF AND FOOD PRODUCTION IS WAY DOWN. THE WAY TO CONTROL PEOPLE IS THROUGH FOOD PRODUCTION, THE WATER AND THE LAND. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW.

FARMERS ARE EUTHANIZING CHICKENS BY THE MILLIONS, KILLING BEARING SOWS SO NO MORE PORK, PLOWING UNDER CROPS, SPILLING THOUSANDS OF GALLONS OF MILK ON FIELDS, AND OTHER FOOD DESTRUCTION PRACTICES. THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD TO BEGIN KILLING FAT HARVEST READY LIVESTOCK WHILE IMPORTING BEEF FROM NAMIBIA IN AFRICA. WHY ALL THIS MADNESS? JUST SO THE NEW WORLD ORDER CAN CONTROL YOU BY DESTROYING THE ECONOMY AND TAKING AWAY YOUR FREEDOMS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taflD8ztcEQ&feature=youtu.be

AND GET THIS…IN THE UK, THEY JUST PASSED A LAW, THE CONTROLLED DISEASE ACT, REGARDING INFECTIOUS DISEASES SUCH AS THE FLU. THEY CAN NOW:

1 TAKE ALL YOUR PROPERTY, ALL YOUR POSSESSIONS, EVEN JEWELRY FROM YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER – ANYTHING YOU HAVE TOUCHED OR CAME IN CONTACT WITH
2. THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR BUSINESS, OR MOBILE BUSINESS
3. THEY CAN TAKE YOUR CAR
4. THEY CAN TAKE YOUR HOUSE, AND DESTROY/DEMOLISH IT IF THEY DEEM IT NECESSARY
5. THEY CAN MAKE UP CHARGES TO ARREST YOU – ANY CHARGES THEY THINK APPROPRIATE
6. THEY CAN FORCIBLY DETAIN YOU AND VACCINATE YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL
7. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT IS IN THE INJECTION
8. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, AND CAN NOT OBJECT OR SUE
9. YOU BECOME A “THING” TO BE DISPOSED OF
10. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE NOTICE THEY WILL DO THIS TO YOU AND CAN DETAIN YOU INDEFINITELY.
11. THIS LAW DOES NOT AFFECT ROYALTY, OFFICIALS, ONLY THE COMMON MAN

THEY JUST PASSED THIS LAW A FEW DAYS AGO. IS THIS TOTALITARIAN STATE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY SOON?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FElWiV3Y0

ALSO IN THE UK, A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY INFORMED THEIR WORKERS TO GO TO A JOB IN THE SOUTH OF THE COUNTRY AND TO BRING ID AND PASSPORTS. THEY WENT THERE. SHORTLY AFTER WORK STARTED, THE POLICE SURROUNDED THE PLACE, TOOK EVERYBODY’S INFORMATION, AND TOLD THEM THEY HAVE TO BE VACCINATED AGAINST THE CONJOB-19 IF THEY WISH TO CONTINUE TO WORK OR GO HOME. THEY WERE MADE TO SIGN SOME FORMS, AND ALL WERE INJECTED WITH SOMETHING SINCE THERE IS NO VACCINE AVAILABLE FOR THE VIRUS.

AFTER BEING INJECTED THEY WERE TOLD THEY COULD GO ANYWHERE NOW AND DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A MASK.

I WAS INFORMED THAT THE NEXT “PLANDEMIC” SCHEDULED FOR THIS YEAR WILL BE THE CONJOB-17 THAT MAY FLARE UP SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY. IT IS A STRONGER FORM OF THE FLU, CAN CAUSE A SPIKE IN DEATHS, AND WILL EVENTUALLY DIE OUT LIKE ANY OTHER REGULAR FLU.

BESIDES HERD IMMUNITY WHICH ALWAYS HAPPENS, WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY CURES FOR MANY DISEASES. A COMBINATION THAT WORKS, OR SOMETHING THAT HAS A PROFOUND EFFECT IS AVAILABLE, ALWAYS BECOMES DESIRABLE.

INFORMATION ON VENUES OUTSIDE OF ANYTHING CONTROLLED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA, IS AVAILABLE. THIS HAS BEEN AMPLY DEMONSTRATED BY THE MANY ANSWER POINTS TO PERTINENT QUESTIONS ON THE NET TRUTH NETWORKS. THESE VENUES IN THE NETWORK ARE VERY ACTIVE AND REPLICATE THEMSELVES ACROSS THEIR OWN. IT SPREADS PRETTY FAST.

THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CENSORSHIPS, AND PROVIDE A GREAT DEPTH AND BREADTH OF KNOWLEDGE ON CURRENT SUBJECTS.

MEDIA LIED, PEOPLE DIED: Italian Study Finds INCREDIBLE Prophylaxis Results for Patients on Hydroxychloroquine
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/media-lied-people-died-italian-study-finds-incredible-prophylaxis-results-patients-hydroxychloroquine/

AS FAR AS THE OBVIOUS REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO COUNTER THE CONJOB-19, THE PROVEN ONES SO FAR ARE SMALL BUT SURE TO GROW. THE AVAILABLE REMEDIES THAT MET WITH SUCCESS INCLUDE THE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, ZINC, VITAMINS, ETC. THE HUMIC/FULVIC METHOD STOPS THE REPLICATION OF THE VIRUS AND STABILIZING THE CYTOKINE STORM IN OUR SYSTEMS. BUT MOST EFFECTIVE IS THE SUBSTANCE BAICALEIN FOUND IN THE LAPIS FAMILY OF PRODUCTS, THE LAPIS PRO (WWW.FULMINADISTRI.COM), AND SPECIFIC ASIAN OUTLETS BOTH IN HONG KONG AND IN MAINLAND CHINA.

SCUTELLARIA BALCALENSIS: BAICALEIN, IS A HERB THAT CAN WITHSTAND MANY DISEASES. THIS HERB HAS THE COMPONENTS THAT ARE AN ANTI VIRAL OF THOROUGH CONSEQUENCE. IT IS ALSO QUITE AVAILABLE. LOOK IT UP. THIS HERB CAN BE FOUND AT SPECIAL CHINESE MEDICINE HERBAL STORES.

SO WE HAVE CLEAR WAYS OF DEALING WITH WHATEVER VIRUS IS “ADMINISTERED”. ALL THIS IS COMING OUT AS TO THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF THE HUMAN BODY TO HANDLE SUCH BURDENS IS BEING REVEALED.

WILL THIS BE BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE ADMINISTRATIONS AROUND THE WORLD? WHO KNOWS. DOES IT WORK? YES. IT HAS WORKED FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME, I OBSERVE THAT SUCH INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE OF INTEREST FOR MAINSTREAM GOSSIP, SO THAT THE DISSEMINATION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS SEVERELY LIMITED OR NON-EXISTENT.

ALBEIT MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS SERIOUSLY ERODED OVER THE LAST YEARS, THEY STILL COMMAND A GREAT AUDIENCE. THEIR AUDIENCE IS IGNORANT OF ALL OTHER FACETS OF THE NEWS AND/OR EXPOSURES AS THEY OCCUR UNLESS IT IS TOO LARGE AN ITEM TO KEEP TO THE SIDE.

THEREFORE A GREAT PERCENTAGE DO NOT RECEIVE ANY OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE OUT THERE THROUGH THE MAJOR NETWORKS. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT THIS SEGMENT OF THE POPULATION IS KEPT IN THE DARK AND ONLY RECEIVES STAGED TRUTH AS PER A SCRIPT DESIGNED TO REDIRECT, AND NOT KNOWING THE DIFFERENCE.

Ronna McDaniel @GOPChairwoman
Yesterday, a massive story broke about FBI malfeasance at the dawn of @realDonaldTrump’s administration. How many times did the mainstream media mention it during their morning shows?

CNN: 0
CBS: 0
ABC: 0
NBC: 0
MSNBC: 0

Unreal.

BUT IN THE END, ALL OF THESE THINGS WILL END AND SANER MINDS WILL PREVAIL THAT HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR HUMANITY AT HEART. OUR SMALL EFFORT IN BEING PART OF THAT WILL HOPEFULLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE. OUR PEOPLE ARE AMONGST THE KINDEST MOST ENLIGHTENED SOULS THAT ARE ALL WORKING IN A COMMON DIRECTION.

THE RECONSTRUCTION OF OUR PLANET IS FIRST AND FOREMOST IF WE ARE TO CONTINUE TO THE STARS.

IN THE MEANTIME ALL THIS DRAMA WILL UNFOLD, RESOLVE, AND DISAPPEAR IN TIME. WHAT WE DO IN THE MEANTIME TO SET UP THE INFRASTRUCTURE TO DEPLOY PROJECT SERVICES WILL BE THE KEY TO OUR DEPLOYMENT, AND THIS IS WHERE OUR FOCUS IS. ALL THE OTHER POLITICAL STUFF WILL GET RESOLVED SOONER OR LATER SO WE KEEP ONE EYE ON IT ONLY.

SO IT’S ALL VERY GOOD NEWS NOW, AND WHAT IS TO COME.

BE WELL AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MAY 4, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

After the collapse of the Bretton Woods gold standard in the early 1970s, the United States struck a deal with Saudi Arabia to standardize oil prices in dollar terms. Through this deal, the petrodollar system was born, along with a shift away from pegged exchanged rates and gold-backed currencies to non-backed, floating rate regimes (Fiat). The effect of steering to the petrodollar is what maintained the USD as the global currency reserve.

By "agreeing" to have its currency used as a reserve currency, a country can pin its hands behind its back. To keep the global economy chugging along, it may have to inject large amounts of currency into circulation, driving up inflation at home. The more popular the reserve currency is relative to other currencies, the higher its exchange rate and the less competitive domestic exporting industries become. This causes a trade deficit for the currency-issuing country (U.S.) but makes the world happy. If the reserve currency country instead decides to focus on domestic monetary policy by not issuing more currency, then the world becomes unhappy. So a country that issues a reserve currency must balance its interests with the responsibility to make monetary decisions that benefit other countries. Issuing a reserve currency means that monetary policy is no longer a domestic-only issue, it's international.

The U.S. Government has to balance the desire to keep unemployment low and economic growth steady with its responsibility to make monetary decisions that will benefit other countries. If another currency were to become the world's reserve currency of choice the dollar would likely depreciate relative to other currencies, which could boost exports and lower the trade deficit. The bigger issue would be an increase in borrowing costs as demand for a constant flow of dollars tapered off, which could have a severe impact on the ability of the U.S. to repay its debt or fund domestic programs.

The U.S. kind of fell into its reserve currency role from the aftermath of a war torn world. The U.S. had a stable political climate, did not experience the ravages of world wars like Europe had, and had a steadily growing economy that was large enough to absorb shocks.

As it stands today what used to be a beneficial allure to being a reserve currency has lost its appeal to other nations, such as China, who have become content with the U.S. holding the status. Thus, it allows their sovereign currency to depreciate relative to other currencies while boosting and maintaining their exports and keeping trade deficits balanced. (Trade deficit, simply put, means you have more product going out then you have coming in or more coming in then you have going out). The more balanced the trade cycles, the better an economy can stabilize. When that balance is drastically different, one way or the other, importing countries find themselves reliant on the goods from exporting countries and the exporting countries, in order to maintain their manufacturing base, find themselves reliant on the importing nations. Oil being the most traded commodity.
So again we are faced with another strange coincidence. The oil wars began March 8, 2020 and a week or so later the WHO declared the pandemic. So imagine that phone call to Saudi Arabia. “ Look guys, we are going to announce a global pandemic prohibiting air travel and ordering everybody to stay home, Just a thought, but you might want to dump as much of your oil as you can, cause ain’t nobody going to be buying it”. Coincidence? Yeah right!

How does basic commodity production work? Since the topic is “oil”, we’ll dissect it. The oil is pumped from wells-it then is shipped and stored in holding tanks via pipelines trucks and trains .From the holding tanks, it is moved to shipping tankers and the ships then deliver it to other destination holding tanks. From those holding tanks, it is sent to refineries who process the oil into all fossil based products, gas, diesel, asphalt, kerosene, plastics and a slew of other byproducts. All of which are then sold to the retail markets.

When people quit buying the products, (no demand) the whole thing goes back down the supply chain all the way to the oil wells who then need to shut down. The wells shut down (holding tanks are full, and no place to send the freshly pumped oil, the revenues cease, and the petrodollar (supporting the USD as the currency reserve) takes a haircut and the global economy is turned upside-down.

All other commodities follow the same scenario. Grow it or mine it, store it, ship it to be processed (packaged or smelted) deliver for retail consumption.
Business 101, if you want to get something done, create a demand. Doesn’t really matter what it is, if there is a demand for it, it will get done.
In a good ole capitalistic society we call it a “sale”.

We can only guess at the future of the petrodollar and in turn the future of the USD as a global currency reserve and the ramifications to the economies if it doesn’t work itself out. But one can’t help but assume there is an alternative plan in play for global economics.

DJ

replytodj@gmail.com

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain Scam-alert

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain 2245507099POOPness for MAY 3: Have You Ever Seen The Rain 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum