Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR , MAY 1 2020

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR ,  MAY 1 2020 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT FOR , MAY 1 2020

Post by Ponee Fri May 01, 2020 9:43 pm

MZ: First thing today – I received this…..We are requesting prayers for Frank…they found a large tumor in his bladder that is blocking his kidney. He is returning to Ohio Sunday from Hawaii for immediate surgery. He will be stepping away from KTFA for about a month. Please keep Frank and Tink in your prayers as they go through this.

MZ: Please keep Frank and Tink in your prayers….He has been with us all for many years and is a huge integral part of the Dinar Community.  Prayers today for both of them and their family at this time…..

Member:  PRAY WITH FRANK & TINK OVER FRANKS SURGERY AND HEALING IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

Member:  My prayers for Frank and Tink. Amen Amen Amen

Member:  May Day, May Day!!! It’s going to be an amazing weekend!

Member: I heard Trump signed off on the GCR last night

MZ: Well, I don’t know about that part…but, we did have some movement on Historical Bonds…..We did have a couple banking reports where rates showed up for dinar and dong for a short bit

MZ: I was reaching out to bankers all morning and a couple of my banking sources and they say some rates started popping up for a short time and then going away…..This was on the dinar and the dong. They saw about .38 cents for the dong and about $2 for the dinar.   No, I do not think that is what the true rates are going to be. 

MZ: Perhaps this is a testing or a priming of the system?  Either way I take this as a good sign after having no signs for awhile

MZ: I am hearing of bond redemptions …possibly this weekend on Historic Bonds. This is also a good sign.

Member:  the news is not today but SOON maybe the 7th of May 2020 OR the 14th of May 2020 pimpy investments showed a live fires last night of iqd 2 dollars and vnd 37 cents

MZ: I am ready for this to be our month and for us to be done. 

Member:  I do believe that this is our month

Member: Today is my birthday and I was hoping we would see something special

MZ: Don’t rule today out yet. 

Member:  MY BUDDY BRUCE  SAID AFRICA DEBT FORGIVEN AND RV HAS STARTED IN AUSTRALIA

Member: Trump declared today National Law Day!

Member:  I heard as of 12:00am were are restored back to Constitution

Member:  Happy Law Day remember to fly your flag as per the President

Member:  the Fringe is gone from the u.s. flags. We are no longer and Incorporated business. We are under constitutional law

Member:  GOLD FRINGES OFF THE 7 FLAGS YESTERDAY DURING PRESIDENT TRUMP'S SPEECH

Member:  30 “Q”’s... No Fringe on our Great Flag....National Law day. 1st of May.... Sounds Good To Me

Member:  Trump leaves for Camp David today at 5: 30pm. big announcement to be made per agenda for Trump admin.

Member:  Trump has a knack for winning...this will likely turn into an economic win for the world, since the world appears to be losing now.

Member:  Trump should start to arrest congress members now that they are on vacation

Member:  they should tell Congress there are fired then arrest them and get a new Congress. All done move on without them!?

Member:  The first arrests won't be dramatic...it will likely be a domino effect...election is in 6 mos.

Member:  if the US corp. is bankrupt Trump is now the Commander & Chief of the Military rather than Pres. of the NEW REPUBLIC?

Q:  Gold fringe on the flag? Means what?

Member:  Gold fringe on the flag means we are under Maritime law

Mod:  GOLD FRINGE = ADMIRALTY LAW THE LAW OF THE SEA NOT CONSITUTIONAL LAW

Member:  POTUS is using COVID-19 bioweapon backfire to end the old fiat system & usher in the Restored Republic.

Member:  John Travolta was hospitalized for suspected Covid-19, but the doctors now confirm that it was only Saturday Night Fever, and they assure everyone that he is "Staying Alive".

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00….please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A.

MZ: I am supposed to ask you if you have any good news today….anything?

MC: I think we are getting closer….i see mechanics of things happening but as far as any event that has occurred….I still believe we have to wait for the complete containment of the Covid scenario before they implement the Gold Treaty. . 

MZ: Do you think the virus could be a cover for the RV? What if its found out the virus was engineered?

MC: Actually I do….i was listening to Trump yesterday and as they come out with more and more evidence on the Wuhan lab and the release of the virus……I can see that there may be a complete G-20 resolution that China needs to anti up money for all the lives they have cost. This could be huge…..trillions …not just 1 T, or 5 T or 100T…..it will be huge for all the economic damage they have caused. I see this as the cover for the execution of the Gold Treaty and the roll over to the gold-backed currencies. 

MZ: What kind of a price tag can you put on human life?

MC: the last time there was a big event like this I believe it was 3 million per person. I think the payments this time will be over a Q…(quadrillion)  . When I put the codes in and all the derivatives are zeroed out….we will have our debt jubilee and we are talking in the Q’s now…..It’s going to be massive. I do believe this will happen. 

Member:  JUST EVERYONE DEBTS GONE ALONE WILL BRING GREAT VITALITY ALONE!!

Member:  RESET AND REVITALIZATION OF EVERY AREA!

MC: I do not believe we need a vaccine to contain this desease…..i believe they have treatments now that if you get it there is a shot that will minimize and treat the symptoms.

MZ: We are watching them print so much on one hand, and on the other hand they are acting like they are concerned about paying this back….we know its fiat and they have already printed trillions on the books and trillions more by the time they are done….

MC: They know they can never repay this debt…..it is much to large. As we go closer to the precipice where the banks default, then it will roll over (reset)

MZ: What happens if they push the button on bankruptcy of the us corporation running our government  before the virus stuff is resolved…could this speed up….

MC: they could. Good point…we are all under the Us corporation of 1871…..once its dead and gone, which will happen immediatly when I put the codes in…..all of that debt goes away……It’s gone …they will no longer have the authority to incur more debt because of the QFS. 

Be sure to listen to the entire replay for all the details……

STILL LOOKING FOR STIMULUS CHECK.? NEW SITE... https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice#bankAcctNumberConfirmInput

GREAT TRAINING THIS WEEK ON “YOUR SOVEREIGNTY” BRENT JOHNSON REPLAY AVAILABLE https://seedsofwisdom.team

MZ: Have a good weekend….if it doesn't happen this weekend I will see you next week. Monday 10AM est

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum