Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says -- Monday afternoon...that we could be notified...but more than likely our start would be on Tuesday DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- Monday afternoon...that we could be notified...but more than likely our start would be on Tuesday

Go down

Bruce says -- Monday afternoon...that we could be notified...but more than likely our start would be on Tuesday Empty Bruce says -- Monday afternoon...that we could be notified...but more than likely our start would be on Tuesday

Post by Ponee on Fri May 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Bruce 

[via WiserNow]   ...we had heard that Australia started their exchanges under the RV – we heard that yesterday...The best information I have so far today from several sources is talking... Monday afternoon...that we could be notified...but more than likely our start would be on Tuesday...we’re just going to have to keep an eye on that... we can’t call it - I’m just telling you what I am hearing... did I think we had a shot of going by today...? Yes – but like a moving target the information changed...  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum