Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Comments on Bulldog's Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Comments on Bulldog's Post

+12
Huscarl1
Catherine
readysetrv
Bruno
therealbutterfly
sncpitts
Jewelz
wes
jt236
Angel7
climber7
PGLD
16 posters

Go down

Comments on Bulldog's Post Empty Comments on Bulldog's Post

Post by PGLD Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:43 pm

The below are excerpts from Bulldog's latest post today

[Bulldog75] Tier 3 was not to get a piece of the pie. Elite are not happy. Thus the Hold.

[evadevad] Bulldog75 -what can the elite do to prevent this besides not having an rv.
[weneedit] Bulldog75 if by chance they keep this away from us tier 3 can we go after the government ?

[[xidorn] Bulldog75 are we Tier 3/

[Bulldog75] xidorn : Yes.

My comments/questions:

1. It appears that the "Elite" (whatever that means and whoever the **** they are) don't want 3 million new millionaires in the country to disrupt their balance of wealth and power.

2. Is it a real possibility that they could prevent us (the common folks) from benefitting from the RV? If so, is there any leagal recourse for us to take?

3. Would simply cashing in another country outside the USA take this out of the equation? No one can stop us from leaving the country to cash in someplace else....(don't care who ya are...).

Thanks. I'm just tired of reading about the Elite like they are some sort of gods with omnipotent and omniscient powers.
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Comments on Bulldog's Post Empty Re: Comments on Bulldog's Post

Post by climber7 Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:00 pm

I'm not buying into it. Just another rumor to throw us off the real reason
it hasn't happened yet....

climber7

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:01 pm

THIS is exactly what WE have known (in our other investment) for the past 4 years! They did everything in their power to prevent us from getting our funds, also! Supposedly, we're up! ***and have been for the past 2 years! However...'they' say it is NOW our turn, but there are errors in the scripts and even though 'they' send our emails to come collect, they bounce to the dead mail office! lolol!

Sooooo? We wait and see what can be thrown at us from all directions! All of us have backbones and stamina! Here in the dinar world AND in the world of other investments! I figure they can't hold us back forever... WHY?... because there are more and more of us... and we are smarter than when we started! We'll band together as our numbers grow until we are a voice that can not be stifled!

HERE'S TO UNITY AND STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!

CRY FREEDOM!!!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Its just another" IMHO rate post from now till fri" from BULLDOG!!! NO PUN INTENDED! SERIOUSLY!! Its just that for the last 3 weeks its been the SAME THING!!! Please dont think i am bashing, I am just stating something that WONT leave my mind...

Well i guess im glad he didnt give any % signs...LOL GO RV!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Agreed. Sometimes a mob has to be formed to stop a tyrant(s).....whatever it takes....
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:13 pm

WOW!! Its like that ha,, Im from the hood so i understand!!!

GO RV!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Since the RV will be applicable worldwide once internationally traded, I WILL make alternate plans to cash-in out of this country (if necessary) to get my share of the pie, at whatever corner of the globe or back-alley that may reside....that, I assure you....
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:26 pm

So the elite in this country can stop the whole process huh? They can stop people from other countries from getting a piece of the pie? Umm I better stop there. Sorry. Not buying that one.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't buy it either......just sayin' that if there was an ounce of truth to any of this elite controlling the world bs.....I would do whatever it takes to "overcome and prevail"....
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

PGLD wrote:Agreed. Sometimes a mob has to be formed to stop a tyrant(s).....whatever it takes....

And ....what do you think Occupy Wall Street is?

The absolute best mob anyone is going to get formed to stop tyrants....

Otherwise, the American people have been rendered to be incompetent at their birth to do anything about anything......they have been schooled to believe that the lie is the truth.

They have been intentionally distracted into materialism and their vanity by design and they will not give up their comfortable sedated lifestyles of materialism to gather collectively with a definite purpose with a conviction together in unity in the streets to do what it takes, because they are not serious enough in an effort to overcome the tremendous tyranny they are under, to come out of what they find themselves in, because they are too polite and don't want to piss off their wives, or miss a day of work for that paycheck, or that weekend barbeque before the football game.

The illuminati set up all the comedy clubs so they can go laugh off all the genocide, so they are able to get their rest at night and make it to work the next day. That is why it's groundhog day where nothing ever changes and everything stays the same, going nowhere fast for eons of time.

All anyone is able to do is b*tch and complain and that is why you registered to vote and elected Big Daddy and Company to be in place, someone to complain to about all of your troubles no one can seem to solve on their own, because they did not teach you to be self governing, to be able to stand on your own without big daddy telling you what to think, where you will be and what to do.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 pm

How can one group say elite holding it up, another say the certain countries were not ready with codes and basket too big. Seem like two totally different scenarios so not all can be right.

You also got one group saying false info next week and another saying no such thing it will happen now???

Can't we all agree?
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:04 pm

PGLD, the "elite" are not just from our country. Its global, therefore if they are stopping 'us', its stopping all of us, in every country. So your theory of cashing in outside of the US is not likely.

Comments on Bulldog's Post Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

We may just have to get on our new "Mayflower" armada and sail to a new country. For that matter, we could form our own country after this.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Comments on Bulldog's Post 437791839 Comments on Bulldog's Post 437791839 Comments on Bulldog's Post 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

sncpitts wrote:How can one group say elite holding it up, another say the certain countries were not ready with codes and basket too big. Seem like two totally different scenarios so not all can be right.

You also got one group saying false info next week and another saying no such thing it will happen now???

Can't we all agree?

It is a very good question and quite very simple to answer. The ones giving you intel on the IQD RV are not aware to discuss the huge implications of the coming changes leading up to earths ascension process in this timeline and it is all way out of the box of your indoctrinated belief system.

The intel of the RV is simply the initial stage that is kicking the door open to all of the other changes that is about to come upon everyone's doorstep for a global reset and new governance, for a new life on the planet they cannot tell you about, because it is entirely too much information to go into that would boggle your mind with too much on your plate already, when all you can do is barely keep your artificial life propped up in a false reality right now, until the very last minute when it all goes downtown like never before. Once it all starts it isn't going to stop and your life is never going to be the same and everything is being done with the greatest of care so you can handle it.

It is a big surprise and anyone that knows will not dare to risk being ridiculed, because the stuff is far too bizarre for sedated minds that just want their money and don't understand just how much the world is getting ready to change, beyond their wildest imagination and all for the better of course -

There is nothing negative about these changes. It is all good, it is just the belief systems that need to be cared for, because they will crash and burn with what they are not going to immediately understand. It is time to move forward out of the ditch of destruction.

The world is going to get the relief it needs when the money starts to flow in order to put you in a good mood and get rid of everyone's survival issues so everyone can calm down and relax a little, then they are going to tell you a whole bunch of stuff you ain't gonna like, so you can know the truth about all of the lies you have been living. It's just not a pretty picture.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Jewelz wrote:
sncpitts wrote:How can one group say elite holding it up, another say the certain countries were not ready with codes and basket too big. Seem like two totally different scenarios so not all can be right.

Can't we all agree?

It is a very good question and quite very simple to answer. The ones giving you intel on the IQD RV are not aware to discuss the huge implications of the coming changes leading up to earths ascension process in this timeline and it is all way out of the box of your indoctrinated belief system.

The intel of the RV is simply the initial stage that is kicking the door open to all of the other changes that is about to come upon everyone's doorstep for a global reset and new governance, for a new life on the planet they cannot tell you about, because it is entirely too much information to go into that would boggle your mind with too much on your plate already, when all you can do is barely keep your artificial life propped up in a false reality right now, until the very last minute when it all goes downtown like never before. Once it all starts it isn't going to stop and your life is never going to be the same and everything is being done with the greatest of care so you can handle it.

OH PLEASE SPARE ME! I think I just threw up in my mouth!
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm

sncpitts wrote:
How
can one group say elite holding it up, another say the certain
countries were not ready with codes and basket too big. Seem like two
totally different scenarios so not all can be right.

Can't we all agree?

sncpitts, that is really an easy question to answer. The fact of the matter is that none of these people have contacts, and if they do their contacts have been misleading them since they have had them, in which case you would think these gurus/frauds would have enough common sense to stop listening to them.

"baskets to big, sucker rates, ticker rates, test rates". Who really, with more than one brain cell believes this garbage. "Garbage is putting it mildly". My uncle is very high up the Wells Fargo corporate chain, and is invested, and says that everything that bulldog, and johnnywg, and the rest of them say about the bank screens, and the tester rates, etc., is a load of crap. Which leads me to this one question.
Why do they continue to LIE???? They know it's a lie,but yet they continue to spew it out... It's disgusting.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm

readysetrv wrote:
sncpitts wrote:
How
can one group say elite holding it up, another say the certain
countries were not ready with codes and basket too big. Seem like two
totally different scenarios so not all can be right.

Can't we all agree?

sncpitts, that is really an easy question to answer. The fact of the matter is that none of these people have contacts, and if they do their contacts have been misleading them since they have had them, in which case you would think these gurus/frauds would have enough common sense to stop listening to them.

"baskets to big, sucker rates, ticker rates, test rates". Who really, with more than one brain cell believes this garbage. "Garbage is putting it mildly". My uncle is very high up the Wells Fargo corporate chain, and is invested, and says that everything that bulldog, and johnnywg, and the rest of them say about the bank screens, and the tester rates, etc., is a load of crap. Which leads me to this one question.
Why do they continue to LIE???? They know it's a lie,but yet they continue to spew it out... It's disgusting.

I DARE WHOEVER WROTE THE ABOVE (CALLING BULLDOG, JOHNNY ETC LIARS) TO TYPE/SAY THAT DIRECTLY TO THEM.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm

[/quote]OH PLEASE SPARE ME! I think I just threw up in my mouth![/quote]

In some cultures they only eat vomit. I read that...in a book.Laughing

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 pm

:shock:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Comments on Bulldog's Post Smiley-happy093Comments on Bulldog's Post 7_11_117Comments on Bulldog's Post Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 pm

I would love to have a debate with the two of them. I can point out, how can I put this in better terms, "false statements" that they have made day after day, when it is obviously wrong. Please point out to me where they have actually been correct.

PLEASE point that out, as I have yet to see it. I mean something factually correct that they have said, and not just something they said was right. I will be waiting but I won't hold my breath.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 pm

PGLD wrote:
[Bulldog75] Tier 3 was not to get a piece of the pie. Elite are not happy. Thus the Hold.

Reality check follows.

The "elite" of the world won't be affected one mouse dropping by us little IQD holders making some money. The "elite" of the world are going to make money off of us no matter how much of it we have, the more we have the more debt we incur, the more debt we incur the more they make off of us. The "elite" of the world live in a different world than we do because of their attitudes about how money is made and spent. If you have 100,000,000 IQD and it RVs at $3.00 you will have about as much as the best Lottery winner ever, and you still won't have the juice to be one of the worlds "elite". Our "blessing" is insignificant to the worlds "elite". It isn't a conspiracy to make us all slaves and peasants, because our attitudes make us slaves and peasants. Nobody can enslave a free mind. The "elite" aren't keeping the RV from happening, and if you think that they are then you don't understand how the "elite" make their money, because most IQD holders will immediately go out and start spending their new wealth (I know that I will be) and when we spend money they make money. The "elite" want this to happen the same way a farmer wants his cattle to eat the grain he bought for them. Spend a little on feed, and make a lot more at the stockyard.

At the same time that the "elite" live in a different world than we do, they still live ON the same world that we do, and all the money and power in the world won't make a difference if they aren't happy, don't have joy, and can't find love...or if the earth gets hit by a life ending asteroid or some such thing. Powerful people get cancer, get struck by lightning, pull muscles picking up their grandchildren, and stub their toe on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

The "elite" of the world put their pants on every morning the same way I do...jump into them both feet at once.

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Huscarl, I couldn't agree more. It's just a shame that so many people can't think for themselves and believe the garbage put out by these guys. Simply unreal!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:36 pm

complete hogwash and disinformation.

Back to top Go down

Post by alternative Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm

I cant believe people actually believe all this nonesense about suckering us into buying more dinnar. who would want that and why, and what would it accomplish, it makes absolutly no difference as the dinnar is outside of the country anyway and is therefor already purchased by some dealer bank or whoever. Please start to think for yourselves, when you see posts like this just think about it and pass it over as obserd.

alternative

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:19 pm

99.99% BULL. Like we would ever see these guys face to face, that's funny.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 pm

HERE IT IS IN A NUT SHELL. There are no tiers period! that is one the most rediculous concepts in this entire investment. There are not nor have there ever been three tiers to the RV pay out! When this RV's it will happen one time all at the same time all over the world and that is it! I would not say that there may not possibley have been a few people that have been "paid off" for one reason or another" but not with RV'd money, there has been NO RV yet anywhere! Use your heads folks, why do you think they are so concerned with timing with all the banks, forex, markets, the global financial system would go crazy if one bunch, group, contactor, complany, country etc were paid before another, it is rediculous. It would upset the markest, banks, everything.Want to argue the point show me proof... real proof. It does not exist. It is coming and coming to all... at once. If it doesn't make sense it's no-sense. God Bless

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

The only tears (tiers) I have seen are folks crying cause it ain't happened yet,

The only tears (tiers) I want to see are ones of joy when it happens.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum