Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.

2 posters

Go down

adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  Empty AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:55 pm

AdminBill

I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month. To me agreements such as the USMCA, scheduled to begin the first of June, and others will need to be predicated with a hidden "asset backed" monetary system already running smoothly to fund the "Plan". I see "45" pushing the electronic printing of UST notes as means of using the Deep States own Rules of Engagement, taking control of the Fed & Central banks all the while "encouraging" them to buy the bad debts of corporations, banks & governments then claiming them as new assets to be wiped cleaned along with the Fed when the time is right. Their attempt to bring the world to it's knees and beg for a society beholden to government has failed as people wake up. I am so ready for the fun to start and the truth to be revealed. WWG1WGA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  Empty Re: AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.

Post by RamblerNash Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:37 pm

4 years ago Bill could not see this go past Wednesday, yet here he is still...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t56383-wsomn-saturday-drama-7-30-16#286875

adminbill - AdminBill TWEET from WSOMN - I am feeling that the potential for action will begin next month.  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum