Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector

Go down

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector Empty Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector

04/29/2020

Transportation is a plan to advance the railway sector 8740

The Economy News - Baghdad

On Wednesday, Minister of Transport Abdullah Laibi announced the ministry's plan to advance the railway sector.

"My ministry prepared designs and studies to create strategic projects and major infrastructure in the railway sector, but these studies require significant funding," Laibi said in a statement, reported by the official news agency "Waya" and viewed by "Al-Iqtisad News."

He added: "Iraq needs to rebuild its infrastructure in all areas, including the rail sector."

And that "the ministry relied in its plan on attracting investors to the railway sector, especially as it is one of the few beneficial sectors, as there is no great desire to invest in it unless the state interferes in giving priority to the infrastructure, which would be an attractive factor for investing in railways."

The Minister of Transport stressed the need to "develop the ports to be the source of any investor, and therefore we succeed in undertaking profitable projects that benefit the country."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20036
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum