Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions

Go down

Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions Empty Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:17 am

Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions

04/28/2020

Jordanian official: The entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are done according to instructions 20482

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Jordanian Governor of Mafraq, Yasser Al-Adwan, confirmed on Tuesday that the entry of goods and their export via the Iraqi side are carried out according to instructions and without the entry of drivers.

The aggression said in a statement reported by the Jordanian newspaper "Al-Dustour" and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Jordanian-Iraqi borders are safe through the measures taken and tightened by the Ministry of Health, especially since the entry of freight from the Iraqi side is through the unloading area so that the goods are unloaded from the freight Iraqi for Jordanian shipping, without entering drivers from the other side, according to health procedures.

The aggression added, "The entry and export of goods through the Jordanian-Syrian side are carried out according to the precautionary and preventive instructions and measures taken in this field."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=20009
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum