Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie_Oil_Man says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME

2 posters

Go down

OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME Empty Okie_Oil_Man says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Okie_Oil_Man  

GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS...TODAY THE 26TH  OF APRIL WILL BE A SUNDAY TO REMEMBER AND CIRCLE ON YOUR CALENDAR. THE REASONS BEING--IT LOOKS LIKE THE FINAL WEEKEND OF THIS WORRYSOME JOURNEY.  FROM THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED ... — THE START IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES OF THE REDEMPTION AND EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR. FROM PUBLISHED ARTICLES REGARDING THE I M F AND THE IRAQ SITUATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NEWS OF THE ELDERS AND OTHER OFFICIALS FACILITATING THIS EVENT, THEY ARE ALL STATING THE SAME THING FOR A CHANGE.   IT IS SPECULATED THAT THIS ALL--ALL--ALL  MUST BE COMPLETED PREVIOUS TO 5-1-2020.  MEANING—THEY HAVE TO GET STARTED THIS WEEK SOMETIME.  THEY ARE SAYING TUES-WED-THUR—SEEMS OPTIMUM AND MANDATED TIME.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice - Okie_Oil_Man  says this is the final weekend of this worrysome journey - it is RV TIME Empty Tinef tells us how he really feels !!

Post by Tinef Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:50 am

Dear #DOJ.gov & #OklahomaAttorneyGeneralsOffice 

This on-going insider information scam has never been about providing accurate or truthful information to a cult-like following..

It's solely a MLM tool that preys on the weak & pays content providers /unlicensed currency pumpers aka "guru's" for salacious postings that in turn creates click bait, subscription fees & pathetic donations .. 

How the money is distributed / paid out is anyone's guess #IRS.gov #FTC.gov #FBI.gov

It's pretty clear after 10+ years of the same insanity, this particular shameless POS is an internet parasite that has for years claimed insider sources, when in fact he trolls for threads of misinformation and converts each shred into his personal brand of deception. 

Lastly, we love when guru's (aka unlicensed currency pumpers) add their IMO to their bottom line, like,  "we've never been closer", or "my source in Reno says the exchange centers are on high alert" or "it's not a question of IF , it's a matter of WHEN", .. 

You should know this is code for "stay tuned", because they know you'll visit the same site 100's/1000's of more times more for useless & empty updates .. adding more clicks to their revenue stream or falling victim to continuous donations and subscription fees.   

#Nuffsaid #lockhimup #Liarforhire #GiveLonnyOurBlessings

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum