Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail!

Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! Empty Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail!

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:35 am

Correspondence Order 4/21/20 Response from David A. Schmidt. (lt) Modified on 4/24/2020 (lt)

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! Scree538
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail!

Post by Carl Spackler on Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:47 am

I think he is a bit late. From what I understand, at this point, they both have to appear before the judge as well as be taken into custody. But then again, I am no Legal expert like Booby Dunlap.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail!

Post by Purpleskyz on Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:20 am

ayestu jump ayestu

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! 2245507099Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Hi RamblerN! Do you have the link for that page you picced? I'd like to read Dave's letter.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:16 pm

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:Hi RamblerN! Do you have the link for that page you picced? I'd like to read Dave's letter.
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/33080972/Securities_and_Exchange_Commission_v_Meta_1_Coin_Trust_et_al
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:33 pm

Thanks!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! 2218296283

Edit: oh, bummer - need a subscription!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:24 pm

It just makes me smile to know this group of scammers are hopefully sweating out how they are gonna stay out of the Texas prisons. Do you think the judge will have mercy on Nicole and place her in a prison that has accommodations for newborns?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! 2245507099Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:37 pm

From what it look like, Nicole the Nut, is not being treated as a big player as is Booby Dunlap and Douche bag Dave Schmidt.  However,  if she did not comply by last Friday,  this is Texas - they don't play games there and even her post baby ass will find a prison cell. Again, from what I read about bench warrants,  Booby and Dave are headed to jail regardless of any letters post date. If you read the judges statement,  he seems pretty angry they not only did not appear twice, but Meta 1 is continuing to do business despite the court order. Only jail he said, and not a fine, would stop them. I think the judge needs to extend the order. Meta 1 coin is a cult- literally.  Call them.  They are still taking orders. I hope the judge hauls Maryanne, that bloated tard ball Richard Graisee, Wanda,  Al " Deliverance " Warner and the rest into court. They are still operating the scam.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:41 am

lol maybe Nicole needs to start channeling Abe again because they seemed to miss this important and sage advise from him!

Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! A1d4fc14bf9239e736b3bb649c2bd27e

https://youtu.be/on70f7rpS-g

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:11 pm

I'm waiting for the judge to react to the normal stuff that Robert usually files. LOL

Robert has included the immunity he thinks he might have in the appeal case, so I imagine he has done the same in the SEC case.

What country would the judge deport Robert to, if it even exists...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:31 am

@Ethel Biscuit wrote:Thanks!
Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Attempts To Stay Out Of Jail! 2218296283

Edit: oh, bummer - need a subscription!
Not for this part. Enjoy!

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2020/comp24775.pdf
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:44 am

@Carl Spackler wrote:I hope the judge hauls Maryanne, that bloated tard ball Richard Graisee, Wanda,  Al " Deliverance " Warner and the rest into court. They are still operating the scam.
Dave did give those folks a special shout out for the SEC to consider. Wink

https://youtu.be/sXZXZpZZSj8?t=154
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Spackler on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:14 am

OMG - that video is a joke. They literally proclaim that  moron Booby Dunlap a God! No exaggeration. He can even soothe wild animals! Al Warner, looks like he IS a member of one of the families we saw in the movie Deliverance. Wanda is as insane as Nicole Bowdler. These people are insane and still dont understand the trouble Meta 1 is in!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum