Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan

Go down

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan Empty Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:45 pm

Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan

23/04/2020

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-1-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

The office of the supreme authority, Mr. Ali Al-Sistani, announced on Thursday that the coming Saturday will be the first of the blessed month of Ramadan.

The office said, in a brief statement received / information / that "tomorrow, Friday, is the month of Shaban," adding that "the corresponding Saturday (4/25/2020 AD) is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan for the year 1441 AH."

The Sunni Endowment Bureau announced yesterday, Wednesday, that today Thursday is a supplement to the month of Shaaban, and Friday will be the first day of Ramadan.

25 h has ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/23/470279/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan Empty UN Iraq Special Representative Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert extends her best wishes for a peaceful, healthy Ramadan

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 am

Thursday, 23 April 2020

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan E50582ce88a3071bd1c8a439577a8d10_L

Baghdad, 23 April 2020 – The holy month of Ramadan is a time for peace and reflection which Muslims dedicate to praying and fasting,
emphasizing forgiveness and charity towards those less fortunate. As COVID-19 continues to take a heavy economic and emotional toll in Iraq and around the globe, with lockdowns, curfews, and physical distancing, Ramadan remains an opportunity to pause, cherish what we have, look after each other and find peace of mind. 
The UN family in Iraq wishes you a safe and healthy Ramadan. Better days lie ahead. Ramadan Kareem.

https://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=12202:un-iraq-special-representative-jeanine-hennis-plasschaert-extends-her-best-wishes-for-a-peaceful-healthy-ramadan&Itemid=605&lang=en
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan Empty The Chairman of the Endowments and Religious Affairs Committee congratulates the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:13 am

On Thursday 23/23/2020, Chairman of the Endowments and Religious Affairs Committee, MP Hussein Al-Yasari congratulated the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan.

The text of the congratulations

read : In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, O you who believe, the fast on you was written, as it was written on those who before you on the occasion of God’s blessings. And revealed in it his book, the guidance, guidance and mercy of the worlds.

The blessings of this holy month are upon us, and our people are reaping the fruits of their patience and sacrifices, and their victory over a serious epidemic by the efforts and the arms of the Ministry of Health in all its addresses and our security forces and our sacred gathering in imposing the presence of wandering and spreading the prestige of the state and that celebrating this holy month means celebrating the high values ​​called for by Islam, the values ​​of good Peace, tolerance, love, and brotherhood among the sons of one country, which God has bestowed with the best of blessings and good deeds, and with a unique social diversity.

We call upon the sons of our noble people to seize the days, nights and hours of the month of God to divulge peace, familiarity and love among people, as our Holy Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, commanded us, who said (Should I not show you anything if you do it, you will be loved: Spread peace among you).

We renew our congratulations to our dear people on the occasion of the month of obedience and forgiveness, and I call on the Almighty to grant our people peace, security and prosperity, as he heads towards building and construction with determination, persistence, faith in his capabilities and hope for his bright future. We ask Almighty God, the Almighty, to preserve Iraq and inspire its people the power and the will, to face the challenges that require its sons and patriotic forces more solidarity and cooperation, in order to preserve its national unity, that it is the blessing of the Lord and the blessing of victory. And every year our people are doing well.

The Media Department,
Parliament
23/4/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/04/24/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%88%d9%82%d8%a7%d9%81-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b4%d8%a4%d9%88%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d9%87%d9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan Empty The Minister of Planning congratulates the Islamic world on the arrival of the holy month of Ramadan

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:30 am

The Minister of Planning congratulates the Islamic world on the arrival of the holy month of Ramadan

2020-04-24

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan 15877496457e02144e10f2a5824ac87d5ee6e75a6c--%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, today, Friday, congratulated the Islamic world in general and the Iraqis in particular on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan, asking the Lord Most High to make the days of this holy month good, safe and prosperous for Iraq.

Calling for adherence to the instructions issued by local and international agencies to confront the emerging Corona virus, and activate aspects of social solidarity in all fields, and to apply the great and sublime meanings embodied in the blessed month of Ramadan, stressing that the need to strengthen participatory work to support vulnerable and fragile groups, between public sector institutions and civil society organizations And related community events.

Already Blessed - Mr. Al-Sistani announces that next Saturday is the first of the blessed month of Ramadan 15877496457e02144e10f2a5824ac87d5ee6e75a6c--%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1100
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum