Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22 by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22  by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.  Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ Full Transcript, March 22 by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world.

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:31 pm

MarkZ Wednesday Update

Member:  So, what was the outcomes of yesterday meetings???

MZ: The news overnight is I am being told they have made solid plans for prosperity packages, settlements, and also for Historic Bonds to start the process.   I am also told they are having a difficult time coming to grips and setting a firm, in concrete schedule for 4a/4b with currency because of the different states with different restrictions and lock downs, rules and regulations on who can travel and who can’t.  

MZ: I am told this is a nightmare they are working through. Don’t know when I will get an answer on this one but I will keep pushing. They are working at a feverish rate to make a compromise to make each governor in each state happy. 

Member:  Why can’t they issue us essential documentation so we can get to appointments to exchange, this state to state is bull crap! Always some excuse to hold us up!. 

Member:  I hear that for everyone who has to go to the redemption centers to exchange your currency... We will be given a special pass so we can bypass any restrictions for whatever state you live in...

Member:  It used to be when you went into a bank with a mask on it created fear. Now they are afraid if you don't have a mask

Member: My daughter just received a paper stimulus check

MZ: this may be the news of the day. That is big

Q: Any news for Canada?

MZ: I know they plan on releasing it everywhere world wide all at once. I expect them all to go at the same time……

Q: What is the report from your personal paymaster?

MZ: That they are having logistical nightmares on how to take care of us- 4a and 4b….because of different restrictions in each state and getting the different Governors to agree to our email giving permission to travel and take care of (exchange) and how to work on logistics to get 4a and 4b out the door. That’s what he is being told and what I am being told. 

Q:  Mark, Best guess on when they will finalize with all states and are the emergency meetings still happening today for tier 4 .

MZ: My best guess, gut feeling is we will see more around Friday and they will have a pretty solid schedule worked out. 

MZ: If they play ball and they reset and we get a gold backed standard then we start seeing schedules and exchanges. If they fight it to the bitter end we will probably see 3, 4 5 more rounds of bailouts and stimulus money. Then we will see deflation as prices plummet because there is no demand. Then we will see skyrocketing hyper-inflation and we will look like it does in Venezuela.   People will rise up like the Bolshevick revolution and we will get a reset.  

MZ:That way a lot of people will die and a lot of people will suffer.  

MZ: I believe we will reset before and there are enough good guys in control and we will reset our currency and even if it hiccups a lot by the time we get into June we will be living in a totally different financial world. 

Member:  This country would be 90% better if we didn't have a Federal Reserve

Member:  Nothing FEDERAL or Reserve about the Fed. read the Creature from Jekle Island.

Member:  The petro dollar , had to go BY BY, so the price of oil had to be destroyed , before , the R V destroy oil price, you destroy the federal reserve petro dollar, that brings in Treasury dollar.

Member:  Bix Weir thinks possibility of repeat of negative oil futures prices again next month when contracts expire

Member: Oil will start slowly going away once free energy is allowed to come out.

Member:  There must be a RESET. The alternative is unthinkable.

Member:  Military ready for Washington DC's "outbreak" mid May (Newsweek) We may be using to arrest Treasonous Congressmen...won't be able to stop re-set

Member:  This RV was scheduled to roll out 091/11/01 at 10am. Cabal, and Bush took down the twin towers, and stole the gold in basement. The rest is history. Now we are ready to go again!

Member:  no GCR ever happened because previous Presidents did not release it

Member: Our president is working very very hard. 7 days a week.

Member:  Mark Z....the elite had a 5 yr..jump on all these horrific events...i worked in a security facility and i noticed a mass exodus of elites..destinations unknown.

Member:  Politics- Poli= multiple, tics= blood sucking parasites

Member:  Video to watch and listen to the hot mic in covid conference room. They share about the new study that fatalities are the same as the regular flu!   www.bitchutedotcom/video/WCgW-t9Bplc/ 

Mod:  HERE IS THE NEWS BEING REALLY ON A HOT MIC WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW THEY ARE BEING RECORDED............Listen to this HOT MIC…… https://twitter.com/Goldstatetimes/status/1252390291018878979

Mod:  THANKS BRENT FOR LAST NIGHTS CALL!!! GREAT CALL! Brent Johnson Tues Nights 9:00 PM EDT; 605-313-5405 Access 888316#; replay 605-313-4103 Access 888316# SPECIAL CALL Brent's guest tonight on his conference call will be an experienced CFO - Chief Financial Officer. He and Brent will tell you what a CFO handles

Mod:  FOR RV PREPARATION, OTHER TRAINING…VISIT THE WEBSITE: https://markz.team

Mod: SEE YOU IN TONIGHT FOR BOB LOCK LINK IN THE PLANNING ROOM TONIGHT AT 7:50 pm EDT TONIGHT PLANNING ROOM LINK https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlIfVQcMLCkdZDvw8A

MZ: The next stream is Thursday 10 AM est unless I get big news then I will be back sooner. 

BOB LOCK DOCS https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wapzh_SiQmAli3lWM6sVG5HbNX6L7ZrH?usp=sharing

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&has_verified=1&bpctr=1579044401 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum