Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ulrike asks -- why should we be all in a hurry to exchange on the day of the RV? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Ulrike asks -- why should we be all in a hurry to exchange on the day of the RV?

Go down

Ulrike asks -- why should we be all in a hurry to exchange on the day of the RV? Empty Ulrike asks -- why should we be all in a hurry to exchange on the day of the RV?

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Ulrike

I got another question : why should we be all in a hurry to exchange on the day of the RV?( doesn’t matter which currency we own)

I mean once the rates change we will have a higher rate anyways so why hurry to exchange ASAP then? Or is it that if they start with a higher rate and everybody is exchanging that the rate will drop down again and exchanging right away one still can get the best and highest rate?

If the rate starts low and will increase with time then one can exchange at a later time and make a better deal?

I mean the rates change for the future and will not be at the same low rate anymore,so whats the hurry then? I am confused.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum