Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020

Go down

4 - MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020  Empty MarkZ Tuesday FULL TRANSCRIPT Update- April 21 2020

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:57 pm

MarkZ

MZ: Yesterday I told you I was looking for the reset in Mid-May. I may have to revise that estimate for sooner……There are a number of emergency meetings being called as we speak. . I am expecting a lot of shaking of the trees today as they try to speed things up. 

MZ: Oil went negative yesterday. A 305% drop in the value of oil. It took a dive right out of the gate and futures were exploding. This happened much sooner than I thought it would …things are coming together quicker that I thought they would 

MZ: I plan on coming back at 8pm est time tonight. I think we are going to get a lot of news today….possibly pertaining to our timing. Everybody right now is in scramble mode to figure out how to speed up the roll out of this. .  

Member:  Bix Weir said big banks would collapse today!

MZ:  August 15, 1971 we went off the Gold Standard, or finished going off the Brettan Woods agreement which was a kind of hybrid gold standard that we had. This became the Petro dollar. Ever since then the need to buy and sell oil what the only thing that kept the US dollar strong. If any country in the world had energy needs….any transaction  had to be in US Petro dollars. 

MZ: With CIPS this was starting to become unglued…..and now with the collapse of value of oil where they are “paying you to take it”!!!  well, futures contracts for May went into the negative. Meaning come and take it away because there is no storage. 

MZ: So, what backs the US dollar now guys if you don’t need oil?  What gives it any value?  They have over printed it into oblivion. Emergency meetings being called all over the place

MZ: Watch those emergency meetings guys…they will be quickly scrambling 

MZ: Negative oil rates….wow…..This is truly historic.   Like the fall of the Berlin wall….. 

MZ: I am having to change my expected time as to when we could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th.

MZ: Banking sources still say RV at anytime…..Government sources were saying by May 15th…..but after yesterday….all bets are off. 

MZ: Oil is what kept the government rolling so at this point I see one of two things…..We need a monetary reset around the world IMMEDIATELY….or there may be wars. 

Q: How can the government keep printing money?

MZ: They know it’s not real…..it’s an illusion. They know they are not going to pay it back…..At this point the government knows it has to reset its currency. 

MZ: And there is no way to get out of this without debt forgiveness….

MZ: I heard from Government sources, banking sources, paymaster sources and there are a number of emergency meetings being called right now….for this morning and this afternoon. I am hoping to have news for everyone so doing another stream at 8pm est tonight. 

Member:  Death of the Petro dollar ….gold standard will be here soon

MZ: Don’t know if it will be today…..but imo yesterday made it happen. 

Member:  Dow was down 500, and oil is negative $4

Member:  The crude oil going negative first time in history

Member:  The Petro dollar has just kicked the barrel!

Member:  Bottom fell out of price of oil. Dollar tied to oil. Follow the dots.....

Member:  Monitary shift is almost done, oil is the last event.

Member:  The Drop in Petrol price during the Lockdown is like a Bald man Winning a Hairbrush".

Member:  Oil prices tells you a lot what is happening .. that was our economy base .

Member:  Henrietta needs a C-section!

MZ:  I think the oil implosion will cause the c-section

Member:  I think that golden egg is finally starting to crack

Member:  Big banks done. Big oil done. Big pharma ... soon.

Member:  Looking like Trump taking all the money away from the deep state

Member:  I don’t see big oil in our future. Oil was a great 19th century commodity which was protected by the oil barrons for great wealth and control!

Member:  After Event we will have free energy devices, so demand for oil will go away in a couple years.

MZ: We will still need oil for lubricants, plastics unless we embrace something like hemp plastic which is biodegradable. They will still use oil…just nothing like it is used now. 

Member:  GM just announced that all its cars by 2023 will be on renewable energy not gas very interesting

Member:  MY LITTLE SISTER WAS THE #4 DESIGNER AT TESLA HER GOOD FRIEND US THE LEAD ON THE GM PROJECT

Q: Will the oil implosion lower the value of the dinar?

MZ: the revaluation of the dinar has been scheduled about over a 100 year period. Meaning the pay back with oil credits will be over a long time. Oil prices will not stay that depressed for that long.  If anything it should increase the value of the dinar. Iraq has the lowest cost per barrel for getting it out of the ground. 

Member:  good morning folks if you want the best info on nesars/gesara the greatest video ever on weekend warrior you tube it made me cry it moved me… 

What is NESARA GESARA? Weekend Warrior: Apr 20, 2020  https://youtu.be/RXtA0u9HIIY?t=2 

Member:  So much is happening folks. USMCA, China Trade agreement, Currency Manipulation tariffs put into affect, Banking failures, Oil problems, FISA, Economy collapse. The Reset needs to happen

Dr. Rich joined the stream at about minute 45:00……

NEW TIME LINE FOR STIMULUS CHECKS:https://govthub.com/posts/445/stimulus-checks-are-on-the-way-heres-the-timetable.aspx 

MZ: if you have time watch my video i did a year ago     The difference between money and currency in simple terms. Jan 22, 2019   https://youtu.be/gZxDkxItaZY?t=1

MZ: See you all tonight at 8pm est…..hope to have lots of news

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&has_verified=1&bpctr=1579044401 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MZ: Watch the Video “The end of the road” by Monkey films on Amazon Prime….End of the Road: https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum