Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy -- thinks he may be seeing a rate of $1.13 to $1.34 in the system.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy -- thinks he may be seeing a rate of $1.13 to $1.34 in the system.

Go down

Pimpy -- thinks he may be seeing a rate of $1.13 to $1.34 in the system.  Empty Pimpy -- thinks he may be seeing a rate of $1.13 to $1.34 in the system.

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Pimpy  ...I'm here to keep everyone grounded...this is interesting here [General Price Index]...this does absolutely look exciting.  Do you think I wouldn't be excited if this is accurate?  Of course it would be excited because it looks like the value has increased one thousand fold.  And, yes, I do see the comma [462,830]...But...is it possible that this was meant to be a decimal [462.830] by mistake was put there a comma and a correction will come later? ...this was done in February.  What month are we in?  April.  We know for a fact that march they suspended and stopped the action on the ISX...March is done...do you think somebody's going to let that type of cat out of the bag?  Do you really think that this is legitimate?  Could be.  But seems to me we would have heard a lot more about it...you would see mad amount of people, investors, fund managers, all kinds of people running just buying out the dinar...could this just be another glitch in the system that needs to be corrected?  ...again I'm here to keep you guys as grounded as possible...let's hope this is accurate...I think that would put us around if I'm not mistaken about $1.13 - $1.34...I would love that because that would make me look like a freaking genius...[but] the Central Bank of Iraq has made boo-boos before...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pimpy -- thinks he may be seeing a rate of $1.13 to $1.34 in the system.  Empty Re: Pimpy -- thinks he may be seeing a rate of $1.13 to $1.34 in the system.

Post by Justice12 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:58 pm

I think you are on to something here. ISX is due to come back online 4/25 and if the currency auctions have been stopped most likely there will be an RI shortly after ISX coming back online

Justice12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum