Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says --We could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Sources say RV at anytime..  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says --We could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Sources say RV at anytime..

Go down

MarkZ says --We could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Sources say RV at anytime..  Empty MarkZ says --We could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Sources say RV at anytime..

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:30 pm

MarkZ  

Yesterday I told you I was looking for the reset in Mid-May.   I may have to revise that estimate for sooner…There are a number of emergency meetings being called as we speak.  I am expecting a lot of shaking of the trees today as they try to speed things up.  Oil went negative yesterday. A 305% drop in the value of oil. It took a dive right out of the gate and futures were exploding. This happened much sooner than I thought it would…things are coming together quicker that I thought they would... Everybody right now is in scramble mode to figure out how to speed up the roll out of this.  I am having to change my expected time as to when we could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Banking sources still say RV at anytime…..Government sources were saying by May 15th…..but after yesterday…all bets are off. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ says --We could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Sources say RV at anytime..  Empty Re: MarkZ says --We could revalue now. Sooner than May 15th. Sources say RV at anytime..

Post by Ponee on Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:32 pm

What happened to your April Prediction?  And March?  And Feb.... oh never mind... it just goes on and on. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum