Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget  Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - The RV is NOT in the 2020 Budget

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

The second deputy of Parliament Speaker Bashir Haddad confirmed today, Friday, that the House of Representatives is awaiting the request of the Prime Minister-in-Charge Mustafa Al-Kazemi to hold a session of confidence to his government.

Haddad said in a press conference in Erbil, attended by the correspondent of "Information", that "Parliament is ready to hold the parliament session to give confidence, but so far there is no official thing."

He pointed out that "the ministerial cabinet assigned to the prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has not been completed yet."

Prime minister designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi was noted as saying he was ready to vote and would request a session next week for this purpose. So what happened?

More news….

IRAQ: THE DEMONSTRATORS TALK ABOUT "PRIORITIZING" AND WARN AGAINST THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING THEIR DEMANDS

Iraqi demonstrators warned their country’s authority not to “ignore their legitimate demands” under the pretext of being preoccupied with fighting the Corona epidemic, blaming it for arrests among the activists of the movement.

More news….

AMERICA PROPOSES TO IRAQ THREE COUNTRIES TO IMPORT GAS INSTEAD OF IRAN

Oil expert Fadel Al-Dabbas revealed, Thursday, the proposal of the United States of America to remove Iraq from the energy crisis and import gas from some countries instead of Iran.

Al-Dabbas told Shafak News that "the period of Iraq’s exclusion from US sanctions on Iran and its permission to import Iranian energy and gas will end at the end of this month without finding alternatives to get out of the crisis."

He added that "the American administration informed the Iraqi government earlier that it was necessary to find alternatives to import Iranian energy and gas and nominated several countries, most notably Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE."

More news….

THE DINAR REVALUATION / REINSTATEMENT IS NOT IN THE 2020 BUDGET

Member of the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament, MP Muhammad Sahib Al Daraji, confirmed today, Thursday, that the federal budget for 2020 will be approved for only five months.

Al-Daraji said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "The options currently in place under the caretaker government are the payment of salaries and operational matters according to the 1/12 mechanism," noting that "the 2020 budget will be sent to the parliament after the formation of the new government and will be approved for five months ".

He added that "the new government will review the budget before sending it to parliament," noting that "approval of the budget will need more than a month in Parliament."

More news….

IRAQ: PROPOSED PLAN OF A THREE - PRONGED ECONOMIC REVITALIZATION

Propose a member of the Council of the Iraqi Economic Ghadir Attar, Saturday, plan of a three - pronged economic to reduce the adoption of Iraq's oil revenues as a result of fluctuations price constant. "
Said Attar , in a statement received / scales News / copy of it," the Iraqi government must follow new steps to cope with the economic crisis in order to have a country of diverse economic sources to help him in general economic crises of emergency stand. "

said Attar, that" the first step to reduce oil fuel prices to 50%, assuming if the price of a barrel to $ 20 , and even if prices rose in the best conditions will not it exceeds $ 60, and it does not help if the government sells oil abroad at a lower price than it sells to its citizens. "

He pointed out that "the second step is to support farmers with agricultural equipment, fertilizers, pesticides and seeds, because there are developed countries whose economy is based on this wealth, such as the Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, New Zealand and others."

Al-Attar pointed out that "the third step is to support the national industries, qualify the stalled factories, and support the private sector companies."

More news….

AL-KAZEMI LIKELY TO INTRODUCE HIS CABINET IN THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK.

Today, Al-Kazemi is holding a round of talks and proposals to present his cabinet in the middle of next week.

Revealed a member of the House of Representatives and close to the Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Saturday, that the latter begins today a round of talks on forming a government, likely to introduce his cabinet in the middle of next week.

Just in Tuesday..

AL-SADR’S ALLIANCE MARKS “DIFFICULTIES” FACING AL-KAZEMI AND THE LATTER POSTPONES THE REQUEST TO GRANT CONFIDENCE TO HIS GOVERNMENT

The Alliance of Sadrists close to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, revealed on Tuesday the difficulties facing Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi, while the Al-Fateh coalition headed by Hadi al-Amiri indicated that Al-Kazemi had postponed a request to the parliament to give confidence to his government until next week.

Mustafa al-Kazimi faces difficulty in persuading the blocs to dispense with their interests and accelerate the formation of his government before the end of the constitutional period." He added that "the political blocs and parties have demands outside the ministerial cabinet and the inclusion of files and crises on the political dialogue table that were not resolved in previous governments." (like criminal inditements)

Al-Masoudi pointed out that "political forces have become demanding Al-Kazemi to solve the crisis of the displaced, implement Article 140 of the constitution, pay the peshmerga salaries and spread them, and not prejudice the popular crowd, in addition to the international relations of Iraq with the regional environment." Temporary and not permanent until early elections.

On April 9 this year, President of the Republic Barham Salih authorized Al-Kazimi to form the government within 30 days, less than an hour after the former Prime Minister-designate, Adnan al-Zarfi, announced his apology for this task. The indications suggest that Al-Kazemi’s mission as a prior agreement with Al-Zarfi to step down and will be easy in light of the support he received from most of the Shi’ite, Sunni, and Kurdish political blocs.

Then later in the day on Tuesday this article came out…

A political source said that it is likely that the parliament session will be held to give confidence to the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi next Thursday.

The source said in a special statement to {Euphrates News}, that "the next 48 hours will be decisive in forming the new government."
He pointed out that "the features of the government are beginning to become clear and some things will be resolved in the coming hours."

(Mnt Goat – they always seem to stretch it out to the very end. Remember I told you Al-Sadr wants Allawi in as prime minister. His coalition won the 2018 election and so he gets to pick the new pm not the other blocs. The only reason why Allawi dropped out was due to promises made to him by the other blocs. Didn’t Sadr have something to say about all this? Now will they live up to their promises and let Al-Kazemi do his job or replace him again back to Allawi?)

More news…

IRAQ IS EXPECTED TO LEAD THE ARAB COUNTRIES IN TERMS OF ECONOMIC GROWTH

The International Monetary Fund cut its forecast for global economic growth this year, while Iraq is expected to lead the Arab countries in terms of economic growth.

A report by the International Monetary Fund on Saturday, titled "developments in the global economic outlook" for the month of April, stated that Covid 19 caused high and high human costs all over the world, and isolation measures severely affect economic activity.

The data showed that Iraq will top the Arab countries in terms of economic growth in the year 2021, as its economy will rise next year by 7.2%, after a decline in this year by 4.7%.

More news….

DEPUTY: ALL INDICATIONS CONFIRM THAT THE 2020 BUDGET WILL TURN INTO "AUSTERITY BUDGET"

Shankali said in a tweet on "Twitter", "All economic data confirm that the 2020 budget will turn into an austerity budget, which is a natural procedure under these circumstances."

He explained, "But what is important in Iraq is to accompany this austerity, to adopt economic reforms, to issue decisions to develop the banking and tax system, to support the private sector, and to support agriculture, industry, tourism and investment."

More news….

IRAQ HAS BEEN WITNESSING FOR WEEKS A DECREASE IN TENSION BETWEEN ITS AMERICAN AND IRANIAN FORCES.

Washington informs the Iraqi government that American forces will simultaneously strike 122 targets against Iraqi armed factions, especially the Hezbollah Brigades, if more American citizens are killed.

Baghdad - Iraq has been witnessing for weeks a decrease in tension on its lands between its American and Iranian allies, with the stopping of missile attacks and retaliatory raids, but experts warn that this calm to re-line the two camps in preparation for a new round of confrontations.

When two American and British soldiers were killed by a missile attack in mid-March, the US Department of Defense envisioned a potentially more devastating US response to Iraqi armed factions.

More news….

PROTESTORS WILL RETURN IN GREAT NUMBER AGAIN

Iraqi activists are mobilizing on social media to revive popular protests after the curfew imposed by the authorities across the country due to the Korna virus, to exit the "million" calling for the demands of last October's demonstrations.

The campaign, which activists called "the promise of returning the revolution", coincided with the start of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi with his consultations to form the interim, which is scheduled to prepare for early elections in response to the demands of the demonstrators.
“Catalysts of Return”.

More news….

The Ministry of Electricity reduced the amount of energy imported from Iran by 75 percent, as a result of achieving self-sufficiency in the production sector.

The semi-official newspaper, Al-Sabah, in its Tuesday edition, quoted a ministry spokesman, Ahmed Al-Abadi, as saying that the quantities of electrical energy produced from the stations currently cover the local need in a continuous supply, with the exception of Salahuddin and Nineveh provinces, which are equipped at a rate of 20 hours per day.

(Mnt Goat – We know there has been and still is an ongoing effort by the US to cut off Iran from Iraq. I have told you also now since 2017 that unless this happens we will see no RV (reinstatement). So now we see the militias backing down (another article) and we read about the lack of agriculture imports from Iran as Iraq is now growing their own foods. Now we see the electricity cutoff too something we also have been reading about for years when GE and Semans had contracts to rebuild the power stations and get them back online. We are also see the enforcement of the new currency auction procedures which is hoped to prevent funds from going to Iran. This is all very good for us. I tell you they are going to keep the price of oil very low until this mess is cleaned up. Then when they are ready it will shoot back up, but not yet.)

More news….

Update on COVID-19

I need to keep addressing this so-called virus outbreak to clarify it and so everyone understands just what is going on. If you haven’t yet watched my Facebook videos on this topic you really should.

COVID-19, The New Democrat Political Weapon Against Trump
Just another Russian Collusion type narrative?
https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/2464737590506269/

Corona Virus – FACT or FICTION? You Decide don’t let someone else decide for you.
https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/665729220906481/

Is the Corona virus really as deadly as they say and how can we defeat it?
https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/235083220849338/

Time to Wind Down this FEAR and PANIC, know the Truth and end this stupid propaganda and knee-jerk reactions to the virus. Time to get back to normal.
https://www.facebook.com/281127528889313/videos/2620572111600705/

First, I want to give my disclaimer that I am not downplaying anyone dying. But dying from what? That is the real question we should all be concerned about.

Is it really the COVID-91 or just the common influenza flu? Remember the COVID virus was a virus taking the influenza strain and manipulating it with the SARS, HIV, etc.. and making it much more of a lethal strain. So, we know this and we know it is more lethal. But the statics still show that more have died from the influenza flu this year so far and normally do than the COVID-19. So why all the push for FEAR mongering over COVID-10 then?

We know hospitals don’t have accurate tests for COVID-19 strain since it is so new. Since conspiracy theorists have rationalized with the FACTS the hospitals now are playing around with the tests so many more dead bodies are now categorized as COVID 19 victims and not the general strains of the common flue (which has many, many more deaths each year). Summary- they are manipulating the statistics now to justify their claims to raise the number of deaths…get it?

So first we heard these virus can’t live long under exposure to the sun’s ultra violet rays and the virus should “peter-out” upon the arrival of warming temperatures in the spring. Of course, this is not good for the FEAR and PANIC they need to continue the false narrative. So, just recently the FAKE news media has to change the narrative and start pumping that the virus can live in prolonged heated temperatures. Folks just more propaganda and so don’t buy into it! Can’t you see what they are doing? Every time more proof comes out with FACTS to dispute this claim of a high rate of causalities over this COVID 19 , the news media must rebuttal the FACTS with made up stories and LIES. This is how propaganda works.

They are even now taking films clips of people coming in to the emergency room with heart attacks and using them as photo shots for COVID 19 victims. This is how desperate they are to find real victims to substantiate their claims of the virus, which of course is all made up with half-truths anyhow.

You can all get on the internet and its plastered with false, fake and overly exaggerated information about COVID-19.

We only need to step back and realize some FACTS here to understand what is going on. Are we really looking at the FACTS about the VIRUS? Is this what really is concerning us or is it watching these damned made up Hollywood versions of the pandemic that is causing the FEAR and PANIC.

When I see the steps and measures that many stores, especially grocery stores, are taking my heart sinks at just how much people have bought into this FEAR mongering already. Yes, the democrats are winning. It saddens me but also I begin to laugh at the stupid people walking around with masks and gloves. Really now, if you only knew the TRUTH you too would be laughing out load along with me ..lol..lol..lol.. blush blush blush

Next, let me say that the robust economy since 2016 is the greatest achievement of the TRUMP administration so far. I don’t care if you even hate Trump you can’t deny this FACT. Next, we know its election year and the democrats are going to try anything and I mean anything to downplay the robust economy of the Trump administration and try to do something about it. Folks, this is all at the expense of you and me and our welfare, prosperity. How dare the democrats even do this low and use COVID 19 FEAR and PANIC for their own political gain.

So, we have this known scientist at a university in North Carolina working with pathogens ( I will keep the university and names secret for now). He did so with funds from grants from the US government. For these projects the university research department must file reports on how they intend to use the funds and exactly what research they will conduct. When the federal funding source found out exactly what they intended to use the funds for, they notified them to stop all their activity on this project, as it was illegal and not permitted. The school continued anyhow by outsourcing the project to China where it was conducted in laboratories in the Hubei province of China.

Once the virus was developed, they conducted test on live citizens within the province. Then it was later decided to use the virus for political purposes and we know the rest of the story. One thing did lead to another but originally what was the real intent from the start of the research? We will someday soon find out but for now let us just look at what we know as FACTS and not spread rumors.

Again, the virus is now being used as a “false flag” event to create the FEAR and PANIC in the American citizens (no matter what the original intent of it was). The news media is hyping it up with all sorts of stories, mostly not true or taking half-truths, as they usually do, and turning into sensationalized stories. They know exactly how to get into your heads, but only if you let them.

How can anyone with half a brain trust anything the main stream news media is telling us these days?

You must get off you ass and educate yourself. Get it?

How many false narratives do they have to lie about before you wise up and stop believing every word they tell you?

So, why would the news media (the democratic propaganda machine) not use this FEAR and PANIC to sway the public and to destroy the robust economy of the Trump administration? Remember it’s almost time to vote and its election year. I rest my case…

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

TRUMP'S ADVISER REVEALS TO SHAFAK NEWS WASHINGTON'S TERMS OF SUPPORT FOR THE KAZEMI GOVERNMENT

Gabriel Soma, an American professor and member of the advisory board of US President Donald Trump, revealed on Wednesday the conditions of the United States of America in exchange for support for the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Since the overthrow of the former Iraqi regime by US-led international forces in 2003, the Prime Minister of Iraq has been named by consensus between the political blocs with the tacit blessing of the United States and Iran.

However, Washington's influence has waned since its withdrawal from Iraq in late 2011 in favor of Iran, which has become the main player on the Iraqi stage due to its close links with the ruling Shiite parties as well as its armed arms in the country.

"The American administration has several conditions in exchange for supporting the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi or any other figure who takes over the prime minister of Iraq," said the advisor, Suma, in a special statement to Shafaq News.

He added that "the most prominent conditions of the American administration is the compliance of the Iraqi government with the desire of the Iraqi street, the implementation of the demands of the demonstrators, and the accountability of the parties behind their kidnapping and killing."
"The other conditions are for the Al-Kazimi government to start helping the Iraqi people to improve economic conditions and reduce poverty, as well as respecting the sovereignty of Iraq and not allowing Middle Eastern countries to interfere in Iraqi affairs," he said, referring to Iran.

Washington dealt a major blow to the Iranian influence by assassinating the Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani and the leader of the Iraqi popular crowd Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis in an air strike near Baghdad airport in January.

Parties close to Iran are also facing massive popular protests since last year. The government of Adel Abdul Mahdi was forced to resign early December, and since then the country has been in a political deadlock.

And Trump's adviser pointed out that "the United States is ready to cooperate with the Iraqi government that will be headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and he will invite them if these conditions are met and respond to the demands of the demonstrators."

On April 9 this year, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, authorized Al-Kazimi to form the government within 30 days, less than an hour after Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi announced his apology for this task.
The indications suggest that Al-Kazemi’s mission will be easy in light of the support he received from most of the Shi’ite, Sunni, and Kurdish political blocs.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum