Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

tman23: "the new currency must come first as a prelude to the lifting of the 3 zeroes from the currency" 4/19/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

tman23: "the new currency must come first as a prelude to the lifting of the 3 zeroes from the currency" 4/19/20

Go down

tman23: "the new currency must come first as a prelude to the lifting of the 3 zeroes from the currency" 4/19/20 Empty tman23: "the new currency must come first as a prelude to the lifting of the 3 zeroes from the currency" 4/19/20

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:21 pm

tman23  

we all agree it is just pure speculation. And no banking institution will ever give a sign that there will be an increase in value, which is common sense to why that is the standard...optimistic that a change is coming only because of current world economic conditions...my hesitation had always been the 3 zeros on the physical currency itself...and this statement from a CBI meeting in Dubai...2 years ago...the new currency must come first as a prelude to the lifting of the 3 zeroes from the currency ...that statement is embedded in my head.  THE NEW CURRENCY MUST COME FIRST AS A PRELUDE TO LIFTING THE 3 ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY...so certainly sounds like new currency first and then not accounting the 3 zeros at time of exchange...why my thought had always been...exchange period for a short timeframe with 3 zero notes...and those holding for bigger gains on a float...good luck...of course just my opinion as another scenario.

4/19/20
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum