Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage

Go down

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage Empty The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:43 pm

[size=36]The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage[/size]

18/04/2020

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage 151262019_569832147

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein held an expanded meeting in the presence of the governor of the Central Bank, the undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and general managers of the Rafidain and Rashid and Iraqi banks for trade and customs and tax authorities and the public debt department to discuss the economic and financial situation in order to secure the needs of the government.

The Finance Ministry statement said that the minister "reviewed the recent OPEC agreement and the decision to reduce the shares of the global oil market and reduce approximately one million barrels per day of the share of Iraq and the implications of that decision, especially with the collapse of the current oil prices and how to overcome these obstacles and cross the current stage."

On the other hand, Al-Alaq indicated that "the necessity of maintaining the continuity of the banking system and balances, and the need to analyze data to obtain information about these balances, whether they are self-financing or central."

It also reviewed the above-mentioned banks.

The meeting also touched on "options for entering the IMF program and requesting external loans as one of the options that the current government can take to cross the stage
. The statement went on to discuss the necessity of reviewing the tax exemptions that were granted previously with the exception of organizations and humanitarian agencies whose goods are gifted to the government." .

is over

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=95978

Last edited by claud39 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage Empty The Deputy Prime Minister chairs an expanded meeting to discuss mechanisms to improve the economic and financial situation in Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:47 pm

The Deputy Prime Minister chairs an expanded meeting to discuss mechanisms to improve the economic and financial situation in Iraq

Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage Logo%20f

[url=http://www.mof.gov.iq//Lists/Banner/Attachments/815/logo f.jpg][/url]

The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Fuad Hussein, chaired an expanded meeting in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank, the Under Secretary of the Ministry of Finance, general managers of the Rafidain and Rashid and Iraqi banks for trade, customs and tax authorities, and the Public Debt Department to discuss the economic and financial situation in order to secure the needs of the government.

Where Mr. Fouad Hussein reviewed the recent OPEC agreement and the decision to reduce the shares of the global oil market and reduce approximately one million barrels per day from the share of Iraq and the implications of that decision, especially with the collapse of the current oil prices and how to overcome these obstacles and cross the current stage.

On the other hand, the relationship explained to the need to maintain the continuity of the banking system and balances and to the need to analyze data to obtain information about those balances, whether it is self-financing or central

The above-mentioned banks also reviewed their assets and capabilities in order to contribute to strengthening the current economic and financial reality

The options for entering the IMF program and asking for external loans were also discussed, as one of the options that the current government could make to cross the stage.

The necessity of reviewing the tax exemptions that were granted previously, with the exception of humanitarian organizations and whose goods are gift to the government, were also discussed.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=815

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage Empty THE DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CHAIRS AN IMPORTANT MEETING WITH THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE BANKING SECTOR

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:02 am

THE DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CHAIRS AN IMPORTANT MEETING WITH THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE BANKING SECTOR

21/04/2020

The Finance and Central Bank are studying the option of requesting external loans to cross the stage %D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D9%85%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A

On Sunday 15 March 2020, the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance, Mr. Fuad Hussein, chaired a meeting that included the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Deputy Minister of Finance, the agency and head of the General Retirement Authority, the Director General of the Public Debt Department and the general managers of Rafidain, Rashid and Iraqi banks for trade to study and evaluate the general financial situation and how Managing the current crisis in various aspects, and for banks and the central bank to take their role in providing financial support to face the crises facing our country.

The conferees stressed the continuation of securing the salaries of employees and retirees, and on the other hand, supporting the activities of the crisis cell and the Ministry of Health and its directorates to confront the threat of the spread of Corona virus.

The meeting reached many decisions, the most important of which are: In order to address the legal situation of financing the Ministry of Health and its departments with the funding they need, the meeting decided to open a special account to receive and deposit donations by banks, companies, governmental and private bodies, and the exchange will be under the supervision of a higher committee, in addition to the monthly financing by Accounting Department at the Ministry of Finance.

According to the directives of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and a feeling of great responsibility towards our people, the Iraqi Trade Bank donated five million US dollars and the Rafidain and Rashid banks three million US dollars, and the door for donations is open to the rest of the institutions and institutions and this account is in order to face the threat of the spread of Corona virus.

In the interest of officials in the Ministry of Finance and the banking sector on the health of citizens and to support health institutions, another set of decisions was taken to raise the health level in the country.

https://uabonline.org/%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d9%88%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a3%d8%b3-%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum