Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn

Go down

Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn Empty Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:13 am

Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn

16th April 2020 

Trade Bank of Iraq Increases Capital to $3bn Trade-Bank-of-Iraq-TBI-logo-623x346

Trade Bank of Iraq Announces Capital Increase to USD 3 Billion Under New Three Year Strategic Vision

The Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) has announced a new capital increase that aims to raise the bank's financial strength in line with the new strategic vision for 2020-23.

The bank has increased its capital to USD 3 billion (3.5 Trillion Iraqi Dinar) for the year 2020 from USD 2.3 billion (2.7 Trillion Iraqi Dinar) in 2019.

The step has been taken with the approval of the Prime Minster of Iraq on the back of TBI's promising 2019 financial results audited by E&Y Ernst & Young. The increased capital is aimed at reinforcing the bank's status in Iraq and its position as a leading Iraqi bank with global reach.

TBI achieved a robust growth in revenues and in key financial areas during the financial year 2019. The financial results shows that TBI achieved revenues of USD 708 million (837 billion Iraqi Dinar), which grew by 12% over 2018, and a net profit of USD 556 million (657 billion Iraqi dinars) in 2019, an increase of 68% from the previous year.

The total assets of TBI grew to USD 29 billion (34 trillion Iraqi Dinar) in 2019 thereby recording an increase of 27% in comparison to 2018.

Faisal Al Haimus, Chairman & President of Trade Bank of Iraq, said:

"The capital increase is a significant step forward on the path to creating a stronger bank which will reinforce our ability to execute the strategic plan for the coming three years to increase the banks revenues and profits."

The capital increase, the largest in the history of the TBI since its establishment in 2003, solidifies TBI's leadership on development financing for the country and help continue to play a pivotal and influential role in Iraq's ongoing recovery.

Faisal added:

"We have accomplished a lot in the recent years but we are aware that we have still a long way to go. Our objective is to help increase the quality of life for the people of Iraq which is the essence of the social responsibility towards the Iraqi people."

Based on the Approval of the Prime Minister of Iraq, TBI also successfully transferred 20% of the bank's profits for the year 2019 amounting to 111 million US dollars (131 billion Iraqi dinars) to the state's treasury.

The bank opened its first branch outside Iraq last year in Riyadh, KSA and plans to upgrade its representative office in Abu Dhabi Global Market to enable it to conduct investment arranging  and advisory activities.

(Source: TBI)

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2020/04/16/trade-bank-of-iraq-increases-capital-to-3bn/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum