Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ TRANSCRIPT -- Friday - April 17 2020

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:12 pm

Member: I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone version of Groundhog day..

MZ:  amen

Member:  My bank clothes lost its fashion power...lol

MZ: I do have that more and more people are being pushed to get back into position which I take as a great sign….

MZ: One of my DC contacts told me to expect all kinds of political news over the weekend….to watch it closely..and said he believes we are close at this point.   Don’t know what this means for timing…but we need to watch the political news this weekend. He was cryptic so I don’t know if it means arrests…..but let’s watch it over the weekend.

Member:  The RV comes right after the Stimulus checks are all out. WOO HOO!

Member:  Fleming said UST sent out half of the 80million and they were sent to the wrong accounts so may set T4b back to this coming Tuesday

Member:  Washington Post - Glitches prevent $1,200 stimulus checks from reaching millions of Americans.

Mod:  https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

Mod: STIMULUS VIDEO UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNZc1K563wQ&feature=youtu.be

Mod:  LOOKING FOR YOUR STIMULUS CHECK…GO TO THE IRS LINK: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Member:  good morning Mark, IDC said CMKX packages were completed yesterday and going out.

MZ: According to my sources CMKX has not been paid yet. Have they possibly put the money into position for release…..well, that’s a possibility…but I have not seen this and the trustees or people in position have not told me that yet. 

Member:  Everyone should watch the 10 part series...FALL of the cabal. Very interesting perspective

Member: I heard yesterday that there might be stimulus coming out of Congress that would include $2000 per month for everyone for a period of 3 to 6 months any thoughts on that

Member:  The $2000/month bill is contingent on total # of govt unemployment being <60% like in March/April. May explain why blue states want to open late? It is renewable in 6 months.

Member:  Our stimulus said IRS TREASURY..not IRS Federal Gov. I loved that!

Member:  RUMOR IS THAT POTUS I HIS CALL WITH THE GOVERNORS THAT IF THEY DIDN'T OBEY TRUMP ON OPENING THE COUNTY THEY WOULD BE CHARGES WITH TREASON

Member:  MARK…. INTEL has said we may be in the Banks doing he happy dance and the jail house lock up will be playing for THE GANG .....POTUS HAS DONE IT ... THE WORLD WILL BE FREE OF THESE SICK PEOPLE

Member: Comet heading this way could be part of the reason for all this crazy weather

MZ: If you all havn’t heard this…one of the largest comets events of our lifetimes …bigger then the halebop….is quickly approaching ….its passing Mars….I believe they say it’s bigger than Jupiter…..and half the size of our sun from the front of the comet to the back (the tail) ……but the comet Atlas is approaching the earth. They think its split into 4 large parts as it got closer to the sun. They say there isn’t any danger and that the closest it will get to the earth is 72 million miles…..but it ought to make for some spectacular viewing……..

Member: We will see some awesome meteor showers this year. …..

Member:  earth will be going through the tail for years.

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 15:00. Please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A

MZ: I am supposed to ask you about “Ping and Tap” . One of the reasons we need to change this banking system is  this “ping and tap” system

MC: Ping and Tap is a bona fide method of doing security transactions when 2 accounts are in a transaction either by contract or in writing within the broker, dealer or bank.  The account is pinged so it has a direct connection electronically and then it is tapped to do a trade.   

MC: This is a method where the Federal Reserve tried to make things easier where it would not have to transfer money back and forth. By transferring money there was an opportunity to lose the money because they had a 3 day close. 

MC: The problem has always been that the Federal Reserve knew exactly who you were and how much money you have in your account.  It was a requirement with all the brokers, dealers and banks to report it to the Fed. .   

MC: So what the Federal Reserve was doing through the Bush Sr. Rat organization …if you had a good enough, big enough account…..they would just tap it without you knowing it…..They did that to me. 

MC: I had an account with a broker, dealer in 2002 with one of Bush Sr’s bond managers in Europe and and over a 3 day time period my account was tapped  over 7 times by the World Bank, the UN Bank as well as the broker-dealer and a few others. Then they had a supposedly FBI person call and tell me I working under an illegal format and they closed my account.   

MC: I reported this to the Us Attorney’s office , the FCC . This Ping and Tap operation has been going on for a good long while. 

MC: I do not believe this is occurring now…..since the Gold Treaty was written, and signed in March of  2013, and the Moscow agreement was signed in August of 2013,  that tap program has been dimished and basically put out of business. 

MC: I am not sure this is relevant to the current situation because they cannot issue any more paper. Nobody is buying any more paper. In fact even Canada this morning is looking for corporate paper to be issued because of the lack of liquidity of cash….they need a way to make money with zero interest.

MZ: I was also a victim of “Tap and Ping” back when I was doing international trades with a partner…..  They tapped and pings our dollars to a short term trade which we didn’t do…..it was released a few days later but somebody, somewhere made money off of my money. 

MZ: The IMF has forgiven debt to 27 countries already…with another 100 or so countries to go…do you think Nesara/Gesara has started?  Are we starting to see our debt Jubilee?  

MC: No we are not…..The IMF is all fiat money so they can forgive anything they want because its meaningless.  The debt Jubilee will only start when the codes for the Gold backed currency happens…..when I enter those codes for the New Republic Treasury….

MC: The Gold Standard is basically Brettan Woods and has nothing to do with “gold backed currency” with the gold Treaty. They are totally different. 

Q: What about the Dow collapse to go below 20K….are we still looking for this. 

MZ: I know it will collapse at some point due to hyper-inflation. They didn’t add any value to it- just threw digital dollars that don’t really exist at it…..

MC: Based on the current situation….I personally do not think we will see the final collapse of the system until the final tab of the covid 19 comes to everyones attention. Whether its 30 Trillion, 60 Trillion, 200 Trillion…..when this happens and somebody has to pay this bill…the markets will take a drastic trip downward 

MZ: We are printing debt out of thin air and the only one buying it is the Federal Reserve…..

MC and all they own is debt. 

MZ: Its like the Mad Hatter is in charge and it’s a “Happy Un-Birthday “to everybody…Waiting for the Cheshire Cat to appear and start smoking a pipe…it’s crazy….

MC: But its necessary and only the US can do this….its the only one with confidence in the fiat world is the US dollar…….. Trump and the Fed and the Treasury  had to find a way until its time to pay the piper then everything will fall apart. 

Q: How much longer can this drag on before the reset?

MC: As long as it takes to put the rats in a cage where they have no access to the controls. Worse case they could kick it to a week to mid November….

MZ: I personally think 
we need more stimulus out to crash the system  

Member:  Mr C doesn’t control when we RV he will enter the code when he is given codes

Member: I think Trump and the Patriots wants it done sooner and if he has control of the system now……it will happen suddenly…Boom….long before the elections!! 

Be sure to listen to the replay for the entire Q&A

Mod: YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY GO LISTEN TO THAT REPLAY WHEN YOU CAN. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE LISTEN BEFORE YOU GO EXCHANGE!!!! https://markz.team

Mod: “PRAYER IS THE SOIL WHERE HOPE GROWS.”

Mod:  TO THE DOCTOR”S, NURSE”S, HOSPITAL STAFF, EMT’S, FRONT LINE RESPONDERS, POLICE, FIRE FIGHTERS, TRUCK DRIVES, GROCERY EMPS, RESTURANT WORKERS AND OTHERS WHO ARE FIGHTING AND DEALING WITH THE COVID-19 VIRUS”! “THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO! GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAVE! # WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

Mod: PRAYING THAT EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND

The next scheduled stream is Monday 10AM est: 

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&has_verified=1&bpctr=1579044401 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MZ: Watch the Video “The end of the road” by Monkey films on Amazon Prime….End of the Road: https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum