Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!)

2 posters

Go down

Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) Empty Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!)

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:44 pm

Jeff  

Trump has this timed perfectly so Iraq quarantine period ends, they change the rate... And by the time the U.S. quarantine period ends the change has already occurred and a few people may have gotten a chance to get to the bank.  Some can't because some states have tighter restrictions on the banks.  Where I'm at our banks are open...The ISX is going to come back online as of Sunday the 26th...

Article:  "An Iraqi consultant returns the high price of the dollar to two workers and sets the date for its stability". Quote:  "The process of increasing the foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar always occurs during official holidays. The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY!  When is Iraq's stock exchange going back online Right now it's set to restore as of April 26th...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) Empty Re: Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!)

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Jeff aka Dinar Investor wrote:The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY!  

WTH JEFF!   Tell that to the people out of work, out of money, dying and dead... 

IDIOT!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!) Empty Re: Jeff: The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY! ( WTH JEFF - People are dying !!!!!!)

Post by CyberCyndi Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:44 am

Exactly what I was going to say!

CyberCyndi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 pm

I think his remarks are as stupid as TNT Tony's

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum