Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:09 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS

2020-04-16

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES THE SECOND WORKSHOP REMOTELY TO PLACE COMMERCIAL BANKS ON THE "BENI" PLATFORM FOR ARAB PAYMENTS Logo-ar

Wide participation of Arab and international banks

Definition of the procedural rules for platform operations

Discuss the framework for compliance of Bani operations with international principles and standards and
with requirements to combat money laundering and terrorist financing operations

Thursday 16 April 2020   

After announcing the launch of the "Beni" platform for Arab payments of the regional institution for the clearing and settlement of Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund, the Arab Monetary Fund continues its efforts in following up the process of procedures for attaching central and commercial banks to the platform. In this context, the Arab Monetary Fund is organizing this second Thursday, April 16th, workshop, the second “tele-workshop” to join banks (the fifth in a series of communication workshops with banks), with the participation of senior officials from more than 45 banks operating in The Arab region and beyond, which have indicated their willingness to join the platform in the early stages of its launch. 

The workshop discusses the platform's compliance framework, in particular the enhanced “structures” capabilities to ensure that platform operations comply with relevant international principles and standards, foremost among which are standards related to combating money laundering and terrorist financing operations, as well as complying with the regulations for the currencies used on the platform. Discussions also cover an explanation of the procedural rules for the work of the platform, which was previously completed in accordance with the participating central and commercial banks. This workshop is considered the second leg of a series of focused workshops that tackles several strategic issues and is organized over a number of weeks in a digital format from a distance, given the current conditions.  

It is worth noting that the "Bani" platform represents a multi-currency payment platform that provides clearing and settlement services in Arab currencies and international currencies that meet the eligibility requirements, for clearing and settling inter-Arab financial transactions as well as financial transactions between Arab countries and the main trading partners of the Arab countries. 

The platform aims to enable financial and banking institutions in the Arab region, including central and commercial banks, to send and receive inter-payments across the Arab region and beyond in a safe and reliable manner at an appropriate cost and high effectiveness. The Bani platform provides participants with modern payment solutions that comply with international standards, principles and international compliance requirements. The platform contributes to enhancing opportunities for economic and financial integration in the Arab region and supporting investment links with the trading partners of Arab countries on various continents.

It is mentioned that the platform is available to all banks that meet the criteria and conditions for participation in it, at the forefront of which are the standards and procedures for compliance aspects.

On this occasion, His Excellency the Director General of the Chairman of the Arab Monetary Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al Hamidi, expressed his happiness for the great response from central and commercial banks in the Arab region to participate in the platform, highlighting the interest of financial and banking institutions in the services of the platform and its strategic importance, noting the great importance that has been Paying attention to the compliance, compliance and risk management aspects of building the platform, in order to enhance the efficiency and safety of the platform and its operations. His Excellency also renewed his sincere appreciation and gratitude to the Excellencies, Governors of central banks and Arab monetary institutions for their support to the Fund's efforts in establishing the platform.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%88%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%89
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum