Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript, April 14

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript, April 14

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:24 am

MZ: Some of my contacts are back in the saddle today…..some paymasters returning to locations. So hopefully today we will start getting more news as to where we are at because we will finally have some people back in the banking areas.……

Q: What about news from your other sources?

MZ: CMKX sources say when all the bank personel are back in place they will pull the trigger to start deliveries. 

MZ: Government sources are saying they need to wait for the banking system to be ready. All sources are waiting on the banking people to be in position before there is any kind of release. 

Member:  I heard there was 39000 back doors into bank accounts. all closed now

MZ: The answer to this crisis, like all other problems lies in the overwhelming application of common sense. 

Member:  Things we learned in Kindergarten!

Member:  Mnuchin said yesterday that more than 80 million American Citizens will have received(by direct deposit) their stimulus money by tomorrow(Wednesday).

MZ: even our local news is talking about this….

Member:  Out of Shadows doc on YouTube has 5 M views on 3 days

MZ: Wow….

Member:  Trump,Surgeon Gen. just dropped the WHO, CDC, Bill Gates on their head.....No more fear

Member:  SURGEON GENERAL just dumped DrFauci, Dr Brix and the CDC B.S.

Member:  THE SURGEON GEN just announced the end to the lock down on May 1st

Member:  Texas is going to open next week in phases.

Member:  The rats are on the same team on the same corrupt sinking ship. We, the people however, will get through this.

Member: Mark did you hear about the Grand Jury Subpoenas  happening by Durham in DC right now. 

MZ: Yes I have…..fantastic news for us guys…..this may be the disclosure that we need …and the arrests that we need starting to happen.

Member: They just did 6 Subpoenas on Friday…John Brennan was number 1

MZ: Watch Comey and all of them to go……although they are cautioning us not to look for arrests now…just information gathering at this point. 

Member:  The "giant sucking sound" that Perot mentioned is now the "giant crunching sound" of the world order being crushed by its own weight.

Member:  PERFECT STORM: Covers Economic Collapse (No Regular Business) as everybody Hides at Home Fear for Lives I don't want to Die … Nesara/Gersara Economic Reset. We go to Redemption Center. GCR (RV) Currency Reset (Live to Public) Gold Currency Accepted by Public. Economic Reset ReBoot Starts Over. Jobs again. Glad this is Over. Less Protest over (Who got Rich vs Not Fair) Public Accepts: Gold Backed Currency.

Q: Does Pres Trump have the "Sole' constitutional Power to open up the Economy? That was the Hot topic of yesterday's briefing. 

Member: Trump said he's making an announcement in next coming days

Member: Does trump have the right to unilaterally open up the economy? No he doesn't.

Member: I believe he does have the authority when the country is in a National Emergency. Which we're in at present.

Member: When in a National Emergency the Military is in charge, w/ Pres over them...this is WW3 over the DS, just my opinion

Member:  The president has the right to override the states in times of war and states of emergency all states are currently in for the first time in our history

Member: IMO President Trump is doing everything under the alliance, Q, supervision and agreement so we need to trust the process, maybe this is temporarily until they get the whole bad guys out. He is so far the only one taking the cabal down with help and it took them 70 years to get to this level. Trust the plan

Sabickford: Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.

Member:  " The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limit" Einsein.

Sabickford:  No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into a stupid person

Sabickford: There are some things that money cannot buy - Like Morals, Manners, and Common Sense.

Q:  Mark, I heard that the St. Germaine Trust was opened and released. Have you heard anything about that?

Member:  St. Germaine never closed the last time! They just never distribute it.

Mod:  https://eraoflight.com/2019/04/19/change-on-the-horizon-saint-germains-trust-fund/

MZ: We just have banking people returning to locations……so hopefully we will have that information real soon. 

Member: Fleming: The St. Germaine and Rodriguez Trusts, along with other Global Collateral Accounts, opened Sun. night 12 April through Mon. 13 April in preparation for RV/GCR disbursements this week. 

Q: if St Germaine trust did open how will this affect us?

MZ: We will see tremendous debt jubilee and forgiveness……and money for humanity to deal with so many issues that we face. This would mean a freeing up of a tremendous amount of dollars …and Nesara/Gesara….it is BIG…..it is HUGE…..if it indeed open up….we will cross the finish line. We will have a party where everyone celebrates and gets to take a victory lap. 

MZ: I tweeted this out today…..In the first 50 seconds Mike Maloney video was talking about the “Debt jubilee” Its coming out from many people now…..  https://youtu.be/yW3Y5cTusfU?t=3

Member:  Hearing Debt Forgiviness will only be unsecured debt! (Not your house or car payments).

Q: What are the chances that China will forgive all our debt?

MZ: I think they will have too….unlike 2007 where we had more debt than China….China now has way more debt than we have. …before they started their bailouts  their debt was at 32 Trillion….we were at 22 trillion…..They are now going to be at about 50 Trillion …we are eclipsing mid 30 trillion….so yeah….they will have to forgive our debt if they want their debt forgiven. 

Member:  finance ministers and the central bankers meet tomorrow to announce debt forgiveness for poorer countries

Member:  Everybody go in and pull out your $1200 stimulus money once you get it. That will help implode the banks

Member: Ramadan on the 24th...will the mosques be full? Ubetcha! Will they be penalized? Hell, no!

Member:  Frank26 says he got word from Iraq that the auctions are digital since March 18. Every dollar can now be accounted for and is to be used for imports only.

Member:  Today is the las t day of Passover, we are standing at the shore of the Red Sea waiting for it to part. Faith my friends! We will be Free!

Member: who knew the world would have to shut down to get this to go….

MZ: We were told there could be 2 ways the reset would roll out….1 of 2 outcomes…..there would be great discomfort if the world had to shut down……..the first way is either everybody would sing kumbaya and get along…..they would roll it out …we would see unicorns and Pegasus, butterflies and fairies…..or we would have to see a crash as we adjusted the system…which is what 90% of the realists thought we would see…either a manufactured crises or a real crisis…so we could adjust the markets to reasonable pricing. ….IMO we are still seeing that correction happening…but we have not yet seen the crash…….., 

Member: There is a good possibility we will see the real crash before April goes Bye Bye...IMO

Member:  One positive person is more powerful than millions who are not. Thank you mark for being so Positively Contagious

Mod:  REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR ALL IN THE LINE OF THE TORNADOES, COVID-19 AND BE SAFE

MZ: See you all tomorrow morning at 10AM est. Stay safe, stay well and stay home……

JOIN TELEGRAM FOR YOUR PLANNING. TEXAS SNAKE TAUGHT A VERY GOOD LESSON LAST NIGHT ON STRUCTURE https://t.me/joinchat/JrH1jlHLUEFFUtviwak9qQ

IF YOU WANT TO PREPARE FOR WHAT IS COMING & THEREAFTER….TELEGRAM IS ABOUT EDUCATION!!! IF YOU ARE NOT ON TELEGRAM, GO HERE: docs.google.com/document/d/1zLufDB5B1N7doaKyS8EW8-Avfhg7F0z-C7IoPpIsT9Q/edit?usp=sharing

MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLDWIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE AND IT IS NOT IN HIS CONTROL.

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4NR_LI&has_verified=1&bpctr=1579044401 

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf 

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y 

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MZ: Watch the Video “The end of the road” by Monkey films on Amazon Prime….End of the Road: https://tubitv.com/movies/451883/end_of_the_road

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript,  April 14 Empty Re: COFFEE WITH MARKZ Transcript, April 14

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum