Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
About me part III I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
About me part III I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
About me part III I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
About me part III I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
About me part III I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
About me part III I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
About me part III I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
About me part III I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
About me part III I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
About me part III I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
About me part III I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
About me part III I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
About me part III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
About me part III I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
About me part III I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
About me part III I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
About me part III I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
About me part III I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
About me part III I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
About me part III I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

About me part III

3 posters

Go down

About me part III Empty About me part III

Post by Alchemist Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:04 am

Just trying to bring my work here to a tentative close. Hoping a late night post will avoid the bashers and perhaps go un noticed. I was going to devote considerably more effort to this, but not in a forum where posts are deleted on a whim.

Mostly I just want to clear up my position on a few things.

Illuminati - Yes, they existed and disbanned officially, but left a lasting influence. When we blame everything on the Illuminati, we do the opposite of empower ourselves. That is why they are like fighting a shadow. Those who blast about them, also loose credibility by looking like a nut to the mainstream. If you want a current secret society that has economic influence, look at the Skull and Bones, but they don't even touch the feet of The Brotherhood. (won't find that on the Internet most likely). The Illuminati is a
trap to redirect you and make you afraid. Hold individuals who do wrong responsible, that is the only way.

A while ago, someone posted a video about the Khazars, that person may remember, which briefly referenced Adam W. of the Illuminati, and his ties to education and government, and attempts to infiltrate both. This history is as good as any. That person should feel free to post that video as a response to this thread.

It just condenses to people being people, looking out for their special interests, and working hard at that for ages. Buckminster Fuller's concept of the trimtab is no different, just from a different perspective. Look it up. If you want a better world, you need to be the change that you want to see. Get off your buttocks, in otherwords.

Aliens - Yes I believe. Way too many OOParts and anomalies throughout creation for either of the choices for our minds that we are given, those being creationism from mainstream Christianity and that of the Universities' theory of evolution. Further, as far as I know, I have never met someone from off this planet. Also, I would like to point out that I do not think they are as involved in our geopolitical affairs as some would have you believe. If they are out there, I'm sure they pray and send positive intention on our behalf regularly. I believe that they must have permission from us to interact with us.

I have witnessed much UFO activity. I used to live nearly adjacent to WPAFB and enjoyed watching the Stealth when they were first allowed to fly in daylight. I have seen other stuff as well. Luckily, I have had great resource material to research tech. I used to read DoD Senate budget reports and reverse research all the way to the US Patent Office. I can tell you with near certainty, that if you see a UFO/USO, it most likely is of Earthly manufacture or a sophisticated illusion. I'm not saying they aren't out there, I'm not saying they are. But look up J. Naudin's lifter page and research Tesla, that tech is 100 years old, where you think we are now when the first RFID was in the 20's?

Sometimes, my posts are "out there" so I wanted to clarify my views on these subjects. Thank you!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

About me part III Empty Re: About me part III

Post by whoppertwins Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:27 am

Far Out Man! alien

I'll Be Back!About me part III 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

About me part III Empty Re: About me part III

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:15 am

Part III ? How did I miss parts I and II ? Out of curiosity, are they still posted?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum