Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly

Go down

Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly Empty Jeff: believes the rate has changed but not publicly

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:09 pm

JEFF

...I firmly believe the rate has changed but privately only on the accounting books.  Right now it's not public.  It's not even public in country.  I don't believe in a separate rate where it can go in country first and then out of country at a later date.  I don't believe in that logic or theory...IMO once it changes it can only change one place, one time and then they're international...

...it's called the coronavirus calendar.  That's all that we're waiting on.  It's that simple.  I've proven to you that the ISX is following the US's coronavirus calendar...the ISX is probably going to be extended one more week to Saturday April 25th and then it's be restored and go online most likely on Saturday [Sunday?} the 26th...the movements of the ISX is going to be your marker for the rate change.  When the ISX goes online in my full opinion that's when that rate's changing... Article "Governor Najaf: We will lift the curfew within 2 weeks if we do not report any cases of corona"  ...there you go...

Article "Pompeo:  US welcomes formation of new Iraqi government". The reason why Mike Pompeo went to Iraq on Easter Sunday and met with the new prime minister Kazemi is because his government is done and formed.  They cannot and will not tell you all of the truth out of Iraq...Iraq's new government is done formed and complete. "We welcome Shia, Sunni and Kurdish political leaders seem to have arrived at a consensus on government formation..., Pompeo said in a statement."

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum